3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
|
|666|Reaper 20.01.23 04:25 pm

Story (BioShock)

I liked the demo but it seemed to me that the plot was a banplen type, looking for one crazy city that is known about the plot write here !!!!
85 Comments
Sort by:
b
brian_nwg 20.01.23

Wouldn't you like to finish elementary school first? :D
And then try to write something...

To be honest, I didn't understand anything...

D
Denv3r 13 20.01.23

[New] Artes-666 Do you want to understand the plot from the demo? =)) prankster!

|
|666|Reaper 20.01.23

no, but there are a lot of things written on the net, I want to check what you know !!!

E
EN.Counter 20.01.23

So the plot: An airplane flies over the Pacific Ocean, suddenly explodes and falls into the ocean. The main hero is the only surviving passenger. Fortunately, near the crash site there is a small island with an entrance to the underwater city of Aquagrad (hello 1C). The population of this wonderful city has long turned into evil Mutaholics (local drug addicts). The main hero has no choice but to sit in a bathyscaphe and visit this friendly place. In the city, he discovers the only sane person - Atlas, who wants to get out of Aqua City. weapons and mass genocide over the course of 20 hours of play. At the end, the city is flooded with water.

PS I did not play the demo, if something is wrong, correct it.

|
|666|Reaper 20.01.23

the question is, what are these little sisters about them? -----------------------------------------------------

En.counter
+1

w
wizborn 20.01.23

The sisters collect Edam - if you fail the sister, you will receive a double dose of this substance.

M
Metr72 20.01.23

But it's better to release them)) like me! I'm a kind person, I feel sorry for the children

Q
Q Lord 20.01.23

In the end, the city is flooded with water

. En.counter, have you passed the whole game?

E
EN.Counter 20.01.23

En.counter, have you gone through the whole game?

This is just my version of the finale. It seems to me that it will be so. I read somewhere that the city is gradually being destroyed and flooded with water. Surely in the end, before you get out, you will need to blow something up so that the water completely destroys Rapture, i.e. Aquagrad =)))

Q
Q Lord 20.01.23

En.counter . Quite possible !

C
Cylibin 20.01.23

Went through the whole .... nothing is flooded with water ... at the end of the boss ... ending, splash screen for capturing an underwater tray with nuclear missiles

M
Magnum00 20.01.23

Cylibin, this is if a maniac, but if a pacifist saved the girls...
!!!!! SPOILER!!!!!!!
then you swim to the surface with them, there are skits and show what these sisters have achieved in life ... in general, a true happy ending.

I
Illius 20.01.23

Write what's next spoiler! Fiends. Almost finished reading :)

E
EN.Counter 20.01.23

Will there be a nuclear boom at the end?

985r850650 20.01.23

En.counter
Not the Pacific, but the Atlantic.

An interesting question is who built it and why, why did everyone turn into monsters, and .....

M
Mas1o 20.01.23

I play English, I don't quite understand about Atlas. Who is he really and what did he want (the game has not yet passed).

z
zenit1984 20.01.23

And what's the catch if the sisters do not bring down? What are the benefits?

Тpyn 20.01.23

another ending, and after every third rescued they will give a gift - bonus 200 adam and some more ammo or a few first-aid kits.

D
DeletedAccount-2022 20.01.23

to xxTpynxx
"will give a gift - bonus 200 adam"
- who will give?

Тpyn 20.01.23

the girls will leave stuffed teddy bears near the nearest plasmid vending machine