3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 20.01.23 07:25 pm

What about Sheppard? (Half Life 2)

I remember that the first Half_lIFE had 2 offs. additions, in one GG there was Barney Colhoun, whom we saw in HL2, but what about Adrian Sheppard?
125 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kseoni4 20.01.23

We will only learn this in EP2 or 3.

p
pain pumping station 20.01.23

I think Valve was unhappy with the nonsense that Gearbox came up with, with some sort of X race and other nonsense. And they decided to get away from Sheppard, as from the embodiment of all this.

R
REID95 20.01.23

Maybe they will make half-life 2:Oposing force 2
I'm serious

p
paulgeorgehooks 20.01.23

There was a rumor that Sheppard would be made by GG Portal, but this is nothing more than a rumor....

H
Helge 20.01.23

And where there was about race X?

p

And hell knows. I know from hearsay - I had an intel 810 at that time - Op4 was godlessly stupid.

s
spectrum fromTM 20.01.23

there was a rumor that Sheppard would be made by the GG of the Portal, but this is nothing more than a rumor
, the same rumor as the fact that the GG of the portal Kleiner or Gmen is
officially stated that the GG portal is unknown to us, we will see him there for the first time

M
Moc1k 20.01.23

Cool! Looking forward to the portal!

H
Helge 20.01.23

Bhelial, so you didn't pass OF?

S
Selevklid 20.01.23

who is not too lazy to write a plot, otherwise you’ll find a toy right now

p

Helge, imagine..

H
Helge 20.01.23

I liked OF quite a lot: 1) that the general line of events of HL was sustained; 2) that a version has been developed about the long-standing study in Black Mesa, so to speak, of flora and fauna from the world of Xen, i.e. long before the day Freeman opened the portal; 3) the possibility of passing some levels not alone (even then); 4) the disorder in the actions of various special forces for the total cleansing of the invasion zone was shown quite realistically, which could well be in a similar situation;
5) and, of course, a variety of weapons (real).
I didn’t like much less: the variety of monsters brought to perversion and the ability to use a bunch of weapons of these monsters (one fish with green things is worth something, but he stroked it coolly).

s
spectrum fromTM 20.01.23

and it’s impossible to swing it? ato unas such a rarity is not found

K
Kseoni4 20.01.23

You can if you have Steam and a Credit Card.

s
spectrum fromTM 20.01.23

I’m asking for free, I’m not going to put money on the Internet

K
Kseoni4 20.01.23

For free, look in Yandex, Mail-e.ru, Rambler or Google.

s
spectrum fromTM 20.01.23

about what, I ask, maybe someone has already searched in Yandex, Mail-e.ru, Rambler or Google, and found, and will give me a link

K
Kseoni4 20.01.23

And he tried to search in Yandex, Mail-e.ru, Rambler or Google?

H
Helge 20.01.23

Rock - I don't know. I copied a disk from someone - "Half-Life Anthology".

s
spectrum fromTM 20.01.23

I was looking for it myself, I didn’t find a
phot op-force, Iki gave me a link (although I sowed it) but I still would like to have a blue shift,
but if I manage to order these two games, then you can’t look for links