3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 20.01.23 07:25 pm

What about Sheppard? (Half Life 2)

I remember that the first Half_lIFE had 2 offs. additions, in one GG there was Barney Colhoun, whom we saw in HL2, but what about Adrian Sheppard?
125 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent GangsterGTA. 20.01.23

Or maybe it's Gregory of Ravenholm?

p
pain pumping station 20.01.23

Or maybe it's Eli or Dr. Kleiner? Or Lamarr..

o
omegalol 20.01.23

:)
or the first zombie in the game :)

_
_Gulya_ 20.01.23

Or the first scanner in the game

X
XCheZtor 20.01.23

you still play for a helicopter))

s
soulkiller 20.01.23

Bhelial

He can't be 50 years old because G-man put him in stasis too :)

It's possible that in some episode G-man will send Sheppard in search of Freeman. Remember the phrase "Well, we'll see about that!"?

p

Exactly.... stasis... didn't think... But you know... I stuffed G-man, and I can only get VALVe... and who knows whether they will or not..
By the way, in the HL2 beta there was such a file -model with the name animal.mdl and there was some kind of warrior, with an olive drab color uniform, with an OICW rifle, which the combines were armed with in beta .. Fuck knows why I remembered him)

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

Shepard would make a good HL2 hero! He could be on a par with Alih, Barney and Grisha. He definitely needs to be included in the episodes! And so, Schaub suddenly surfaced in the game and began to burn like a child! Imagine:
You (I.E. Gordon) are walking somewhere in a tunnel, you are surrounded by a crowd of zombies of various types, you already understand that PPC and Alih are also for you. And here it is ... With a scream and obscenity, Shepard, armed with a machine gun, collapses and begins to crush zombies, then with a machine gun, he weighs down the same boshkodrobnye pendals to the same zombies. Five minutes rushes among the zombies like Ares across the battlefield, leaving behind a mountain of decapitated corpses and pieces of meat. Then he comes up to you and says the cherished words about a box of vodka. And then Alih says that she now has two heroes!

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

2 XCheZtor
As for: "you'll still play for a helicopter"
When valves get tired of chl like action, they will make a flight simulator ... :)
So ... Ta-Da! Half life. Airstrike! And Shepard will be the pilot... :)

X
XCheZtor 20.01.23

maybe I'm not catching up with him, but since when does Shep Freeman owe a box of water?

R
RIP_RUS 20.01.23

Not Shep Freeman, but rather Freeman owes him

A
Agent GangsterGTA. 20.01.23

"And then Alih says she has two heroes now!"
And then, the hellish gangbang will begin =))).
Seriously, in the second episode, at the end, we will definitely meet with Sheppard, or at the beginning of the third.
We should write a letter to Valve asking him to put in Sheppard.

o
omegalol 20.01.23

yeah, dream about meeting Shepard, dream ... it's unlikely that in the episodes he will be included in the game

f
fatalfourway 20.01.23

It would be cool if he returned - the main thing is that he is not an enemy to Freeman ... Oh, they will all roll up the heat together ... I see it - mountains of corpses of zombies and combines and Gman, pissing from fear at four barrels ...

p

It's not halfway..

X
XCheZtor 20.01.23

Gman will release it and with the help of it will take revenge on its offenders)) it will turn out to be a bloody, itching story of eliminating the main characters))

_
_Gulya_ 20.01.23

Shh ... Valve hears everything, you croak and you will have evil Shepard clones.

.MOrz. 20.01.23

Damn... I forgot what their names are... those people that closed Gordon from the G-man. We must return him... and someone should do it for the G-men.

_
_Gulya_ 20.01.23

Vortigaunts

.MOrz. 20.01.23

SPb.