3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 20.01.23 07:25 pm

What about Sheppard? (Half Life 2)

I remember that the first Half_lIFE had 2 offs. additions, in one GG there was Barney Colhoun, whom we saw in HL2, but what about Adrian Sheppard?
125 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rapid 20.01.23

And what is wrong? Everything is going well for me. I have XP 2003, I think. Everything is going great. What exactly is the problem?

L
Leo 20.01.23

I also have xl1 xp professional.

R
Rapid 20.01.23

There is such a glitch, it all depends on the version '- and software. There is an alternative - put Windows 98 on the computer in parallel, and play for your pleasure. My friend did this

.MOrz. 20.01.23

I write in both Vista and XP that your vidyuha does not support opengl.

R
Rapid 20.01.23

I also wrote this, but then it still works in Open GL. This is also a glitch. You can also play not in Open GL, play in raster graphics, with squares ... remember youth

T
Tiger in boots 20.01.23

Rapid, firstly, happy birthday, secondly, maybe Alix is ​​Sheppard? thirdly, remember, at the beginning of ep1, Mr. man says: well, we'll see about that? He could rescue Sheppard from stasis, fourthly, as an addition to ep3 mono release.

.MOrz. 20.01.23

Erased firewood from ati and everything went!

o
omegalol 20.01.23

Puss in Boots
Shepard will not be in ep2 and ep 3, valve spoke about this

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

It is necessary to accurately write to the valve so that Shepard is returned to HL2. Let, for example, Dr. Mossman help in the Arctic. The Mystery Project is looking for...

R
Rapid 20.01.23

And what about Mossman in the Arctic?

s
snow men 20.01.23

Valve wrote that they have no secret plans for Shepard, but seeing how much he liked the players, they do not deny the possible inclusion of this character in the HL series of games.

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

There's not much there, but...

I'll dig up the audio files and subtitles (subtitles in Russian) Ep1 with Mossman and post the path in this thread.

R
Rapid 20.01.23

Let's. And then I can’t get Ep1 yet - I feel like a bald man!

L
Leo 20.01.23

what? Why didn't you play ep 1?

R
Rapid 20.01.23

Leo!!
Yes!! I played everything that is possible from the HL, but not Episodes ... As soon as I get the loot, I will immediately buy the first EP

x
xGordonx 20.01.23

Shepard is one of the Combines. One in a gas mask and with an automatic

o
old herring 20.01.23

Here I saw on city17.ru a review of some mod about the continuation of Shep's adventures. There, like G-man, he persuaded him to cooperate, but Shep had no desire to work for him (G-man) and he decided to kill G-man. I myself have not played yet, one of these days I will download and comment in more detail. In my opinion, this is a good continuation of Op4s.
>> Shepard is one of the Combines. This one is in a gas mask and with an aphtomatic
, so almost all of them are with automatics and in gas masks ...

R
Rapid 20.01.23

Old herring
""Shep had no desire to work for him (G-man) and he decided to kill G-man""
It seems to be true - Sheppard would have done that!

x
xGordonx 20.01.23

so they are almost all with automatic weapons and in gas masks ...

Current Shepard's eyes are green and a knife sticks out in his belt.

R
Rapid 20.01.23

xGordonx
Sheppard has a 30-year-old machine gun (at least for City 17)