3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 20.01.23 07:25 pm

What about Sheppard? (Half Life 2)

I remember that the first Half_lIFE had 2 offs. additions, in one GG there was Barney Colhoun, whom we saw in HL2, but what about Adrian Sheppard?
125 Comments
Sort by:
G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

2 Light Agent Gman GTA
A separate game will be released for the hellish gangbang...

2 fatalfourway
And what if Shep takes two dozen ex-combines with him? Then there will be meat! And the patrons will have a hard time ...

X
XCheZtor 20.01.23

if shep grabs a platoon of "former" behind him, then you get a large-scale cleansing, with elements of spreading everything and everything, hand-to-hand and 6-story swearing

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

6-story swearing! Few!!!
We need a 19-story swearing!
Vive la obscenity and vulgarity!!!!!

W
Warrior NOOB 20.01.23

Yes, it’s a pity that Sheppard was removed: (

“We need a 19-story swearing!”

There is a swear translation, that’s enough for the Ostankino tower :)

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

Oh, I wish VALVe heard our prayers and brought Adrian Shepard back into the game!
I will pray that velv suddenly decides to create OpForce 2! I will pray and remember that dreams come true ...

.MOrz. 20.01.23

The topic came to life .... hang out :)

m
mOPTis 20.01.23

Sheppard in stasis IMHO

s
snow men 20.01.23

A marine is walking along Black Mesa, all so pumped up, hung with weapons. A shivering scientist emerges from a dark corner and runs towards him.
"Thank God, Shepard, it's you!" Help us!
They mistook me for Shepard again, the Marine thought as he shot the egghead. "That Shepard on Black Mesa is Mr. Popularity, damn it!"

L
Leo 20.01.23

Half-Life 2 Awakening - An original mod in which you will play as Adrian Shepard. Five levels are presented, with unique voice acting.

Who downloaded already? tell me.

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

I downloaded it this morning.
Someone else could tell how it installs on my pirate ...

R
Rapid 20.01.23

Cool! I can not download, I will wait for the version on sale !!! And now about the versions about Shep. True, now your Awakening probably crosses out all these versions, but ... What if this mod is unofficial? (Wow, how many unofficial HL2 I've seen, still on the Quake engine :)
1) Version number one. Sheppard will remain in stasis - "his time has not yet come"
2) Sheppard refused to serve Jimen and he killed him
3) Sheppard agreed to serve Jimen, but then ran away from him and lived his life in some outlying area.
4) Sheppard agreed to serve Jimin, but then tried to escape and was killed while trying to escape
5) Sheppard refused to serve Jimin and he, as the most obstinate witness to the Black Mass incident, was lobotomized. He lives in a military insane asylum like a plant without getting out of bed
6) Sheppard agreed to serve Jimin and lived all 20 years until HL2 in Russia, where he became Father Gregory. Then, when the situation escalates, Jimen throws him and his brethren into Ravenholm
7) Sheppard was abandoned in City 17 at the same time as Gordon and fights on the side of the rebels (it is clear that he will not fight for the Combines). He is being trained as a deputy to Gordon, that is, to the leader of the resistance
8) Sheppard became Jimen's personal assistant, took over all his abilities and now they will control the situation together [Sub-version - Sheppard ... (all of the above), and did plastic surgery on himself, became on the same face with Jimen, and in HL2 we see him too, he and Jimen just appear in shifts:]
9) Sheppard, unable to withstand all the trials of life, shot himself as soon as Jimen got him out of stasis
10) Sheppard made an imaginary deal with Jimen, adopted his abilities and, having beaten him in a duel, fled aimlessly
11) Sheppard made an imaginary deal with Jimen, took over his abilities and, after beating him in a duel, escaped, teamed up with Freeman and the Vortigaunts and became the Second Resistance Leader after Gordon
12) Sheppard went crazy from all the experiences, and when Jimen threw him into City 17, he himself surrendered to the Alliance, and they turned him into a stalker, the very one that Freeman catches a glimpse of in the Citadel
13) Despite everything, Sheppard still hates Freeman and will be used by Jimen as a deterrent against Gordon if Freeman suddenly tries to contradict Jimin
14) Sheppard is Odessa Kebridge :)
15) Sheppard is ME!!!

Okay, seriously, version numbers 12, 15, and 14 are actually jokes. But still - I think I have listed all the possible options for the fate of Sheppard.

g
glebanya 20.01.23

no, I still think that Shepard will be against Freeman - well, there must be some kind of tough opponent like a boss like before, otherwise we only kill massive enemies

s
snow men 20.01.23

Folks, I've heard that Blue Shift and Opposing Force are two official addons. This is true? Just, if so, since we saw Barney Calhoun from BS in HL2, then who knows, maybe in the future series of HL games we will see Adrian Shepherd too? ;-)

s
spectrum fromTM 20.01.23

well, they’re kind of official, but they weren’t made by valves, but by third-party developers, they liked blue shift and valve opforce was rejected
there is still an option, if barney’s name and surname were not disclosed in blue shift, then maybe valve themselves came up with an option with a guard, otherwise that barney was the same blyushyfta, it’s just a lucky coincidence that

the security model in chl was called barney, and the developers of bsh and valve could simply add the name to the surname

R
Rapid 20.01.23

Yes, these are official addons. But Sheppard should even have a better chance than Calhoun - he wasn't put into stasis by Jimen.

But Force Valve did not reject !!! They were just against the introduction of Race X, that's all.

Specter from TM, What are you !!?? Yes, in Blue Shift they called a player by his name a thousand times - Barney Calhoun !! And in HL2 - Barney Calhoun. Moreover, in his conversations, she hints at her old adventures in the Black Mass! What are you?!

References of the creators should be read - yes, the model was called Barney. The name was born in the early alpha version of the HL game, when the security guard's model was very similar to the actor Don Knotts, who received the status of the eternal security guard in the films; inspired by Knotts' character "Barney Fife" from The Andy Griffith Show, the creators named the model "barney". And then it was already decided to name the hero of Blue Shift Barney - since in Chl - this was the first Barney who caught the eye of Gordon.

d
deleted 20.01.23

About Shepard and Portal:
http://bbs.nashalife.ru/showthread.php?s=&threadid=37143

s
snow men 20.01.23

Taken from hl-inside.ru

Remember Adrian Shepard? Despite the fact that the Opposing Force hero has not been heard from since he disappeared, dealing with the aftermath of the incident in Black Mesa, players do not stop speculating about his future.

According to one of the most popular versions, which has been repeatedly discussed on our forums, Shepard's fate is connected with the upcoming Portal puzzle game, which, as you know, takes place in the Half-Life universe. In the game, the portal gun is called Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device, abbreviated as ASHPD, which is very similar to the abbreviation of the English initials of the hero Opposing Force (Adrian Shephard).

"It's nothing more than a bizarre coincidence," Doug Lombardi told Eurogamer about Portal's connection to Shepard. “There is no mystery here - this is just one of the cases when we ourselves saw it and exclaimed “Look what happened!”. This 'connection' was as much of a surprise to us as it was to everyone else."

Meanwhile, Valve's founder Gabe Newell once mentioned his belief that the company would one day revisit the character of Adrian Shepard. When asked if this time had come yet, Lombardi assured that they were interested in the main character of the Opposing Force, but at the moment Valve is not developing anything, and she currently has no secret projects related to Shepard. Seeing how much players love the special forces corporal, Valve can't just leave him. "We'll see," Doug concluded the conversation.

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

Reassured ... The main thing is that they did not renounce the guy.

Damn, I missed him so much that in HL2 I wrote phrases like "We're gonna kick your @ss!" and "Mister, you're going down!". It was the Marines yelling at OpForce.

R
Rapid 20.01.23

)) Yes, the good old classics... And when will it only return?... In the meantime, you can speculate about Sheppard and erect a miraculous monument to him with your opinions about him. I think even the appearance of Gordon in Chl2 was not expected as much as the good old Sheppard. And I don’t talk about Calhoun at all - no one even thought that he would return after Blue Shift

.MOrz. 20.01.23

The current would go 1 half to the chr...