3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Moc1k 20.01.23 07:25 pm

What about Sheppard? (Half Life 2)

I remember that the first Half_lIFE had 2 offs. additions, in one GG there was Barney Colhoun, whom we saw in HL2, but what about Adrian Sheppard?
125 Comments
Sort by:
H
Helge 20.01.23

In my opinion, RPG is finally a different genre. So it's hardly Sheppard. Unless it's been sold.

s
spectrum fromTM 20.01.23

unless he's the same name

A
Aidar 20.01.23

Mass Effect did not buy the rights from Valve to use the character Adrian Shepard as the GG.

_
_Gulya_ 20.01.23

sorry boy

p
pain pumping station 20.01.23

Aydar, this is a joke ^^

A
Aidar 20.01.23

Bhelial
I have something wrong with the sense of humor lately.

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

Damn, guess what! Shepard is an ordinary Yankee Marine. He served his own and sent everyone with 3 letters on all 4 sides! Or joined the Alliance army. Or maybe he is spying on rebels, transmits data on the actions of the combos. Or lures them quietly to rebels. If you're lucky, we'll see him in some episode or somewhere else...
Mlyn, but it would be nice to play for Freeman, but in the company of Shepard! Perhaps Shep knows what vulgar jokes about harvesters and murals? :-) Or swears? "Snipers, don't sleep!"

_
_Gulya_ 20.01.23

Brad:
Shepard-Odessa
Real:
He is an ordinary soldier

X
XCheZtor 20.01.23

sincerely sorry for Sheppard, I liked playing for him the most, and what a game atmosphere, sorry, really sorry

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

I still hope that in some episode Shepard will come, rescue Freeman and Alyx, after which he will say something like:
--- Hey, Freeman! Why do I always have to cover your f...?. You still owe me a box of vodka for the Teleport in the Lambda Complex of Black Mesa! And if you refuse to be affixed, then I'll take your crowbar and Alix at the same time!

_
_Gulya_ 20.01.23

I think Mr. Man introduced Shepard into the stasis, and then the stasis, when needed, will let him go

A
Agent GangsterGTA. 20.01.23

Oh! Exactly, maybe this Sheppard will be one of the bosses in one of the Episodes, like Gordon does not know that this is Sheppard, and Sheppard that Gordon.

A
Agent GangsterGTA. 20.01.23

I explain, Mr. Man, will order Sheppard to find and kill Gordon, but Gordon will kill Sheppard.

s
spectrum fromTM 20.01.23

damn, but this is an option, because the shepard is still in stasis under the control of the gymen, a completely realistic option

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

2 Nameless|Strider[Shark.]
As for "nonsense: Shepard-Odessa"
Well, not quite nonsense.
There is another option that Shep is one of the field commanders of the rebels.
Or an Alliance member who failed a combat mission and was evicted to non-residential space.
No right to recovery.

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

Shep can be:
1. A soldier or an officer of the Alliance, or even an Elite Guardsman.
2. A militant or a commander of an insurgent detachment.
3. An Alliance spy infiltrated by the Rebels.
4. Rebel spy infiltrated into the Alliance.
5. A failed mission by an Alliance member, evicted to a non-residential pr-in. He wants to be restored.
6. A failed mission by an Alliance member, evicted to non-residential production. He dreams of taking revenge on the Alliance.
7. Those who died during the 7-hour war or subsequent years for various reasons.
8. Stalker or zombie, which is almost the same as the deceased.
9. Bandit or anarchist.
10. A hermit who at one time fell into the wilderness and settled there.
11. Ordinary prisoners in Nova Prospekt. (Which probably fell out of there when Freeman and Alix were sausageing soldiers and ants)
12. A resident of City-17 or some other city
13. Just an illegal immigrant.
14. (Fiction) Gman 's personal assistant 15.
Waiting in the wings
16. Somebody else...

f
fatalfourway 20.01.23

I have a question. In the first halva, soldiers killed scientists and black mez guards indiscriminately, but at the same time, why could Sheppard cooperate with both scientists and guards and use their help? Was this a violation of orders, or was Sheppard personally hunting Freeman? And why in OF in one place when Sheppard ran to the helicopter gman closed the door and no one waited and the helicopter flew away without him?

G
GO-shnik 20.01.23

There was chaos among the Marines, the units acted in different ways. Someone fired at everyone, someone, on the contrary, helped the survivors. And if you kill Freeman in Op Force, then ... The mission is failed, the game is over.

X
XCheZtor 20.01.23

it seems to me that if Shep appears in the game, he will be a warrior with an absolutely torn off roof, it seems to me

p
pain pumping station 20.01.23

..50-year-old warrior with a completely torn roof ..