3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max P 28.02.23 08:08 pm

Game optimization (Atomic Heart)

Already, we can say with great confidence that the optimization in the game is simply excellent, even with RT.

For weak PCs, there is FSR technology.

103 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sidiusz 28.02.23

Raytracing does not work yet :)

R
Relaxy 28.02.23

rtx works, I checked it, but the optimization as such has gone for a walk somewhere ((((

S
Sidiusz 28.02.23

RTX DOES NOT WORK, this is not in the assembly, only DLSS
It is enough to turn it on and look at reflections and not falling FPS

d
deusMarshall 28.02.23

There is global shading only)

S
StingerV 28.02.23

rtx is not in the merged build, not in the release, RTX will be in the release later, when xs

K
Kartonkratos 28.02.23

What are you staring at, rtx doesn't work there! turn it on for the beginning and look at the puddle floor to see if other characters are reflected there.

t
tomoes1 28.02.23

Set DX11 to have fewer crashes, I ran with DX12 constantly during the cut scenes, there were crashes, now everything is OK, I play calmly

F
Feskir 28.02.23

An excerpt in the video from the beginning of the game, where there is no action and no action, it's too early to judge

r
real19911 28.02.23

the rays do not work there, on my 1070 I turn on / off the rays are the same reflections, these are standard reflections, and the fsr does not work correctly, and the sharpness does not plow

E
Ernest1234 28.02.23

AHAHA, what are you doing??? How are you going to turn on the rays on the GTX card? This is only for RTX video cards and AMD RX 5000-6000 version and higher

r
real19911 28.02.23

on the pascal architecture they are turned on, but not everywhere, naturally the fps drops from one hundred to ten, he himself is amazed, a meaningless possibility ..

K
Kartonkratos 28.02.23

rx 5000 series does not support beams! and even the rx 6000 series doesn't handle them well.

M
MaksMart 28.02.23

if I played in the merged build, then neither rt nor half of the settings work there, and in the release there is no rt at all, they said later they will add

r
real19911 28.02.23

about the settings in the course, you turn on the sense of zero, everything is broken, threw this assembly, torment. If I understand that the game is normal, then I will buy it until I understand that it looks like an indie game ..

01001000 01101001 28.02.23

The optimization of what is evaluated here if the release date is February 21. You seriously appreciated the leaked developer build, unpatched. According to him, everything is obvious - the optimization is bad (there are bugs, lags and crashes). According to the merged build, I tested it myself, from AMD Athlon 2, R7 2700 to 13700k / 5600X, video cards from 1060, 2060S to 6700XT and 4090 are available.

Spoiler

Yes, everything goes pretty confidently. Athlone owners, no instructions required, and it works on the folk 1060. Video memory of 6GB is sufficient at FullHD at high. Why is bad, more to the point - starters, friezes when turning the head, problems with textures (+ dips, jams), crashes on Dx12, up to a bug with FPS failure in a certain area. Missing sound. DLSS ruins the picture. There are no rays. Playing on unreal engine 4 - all its surprises are quite expected and known from other projects. All of the above occurs from time to time, except for the starters (someone will call the friezes) - widespread accompaniment. FPS surprises with both 120 frames and a dip to 60 or lower. One section turned out to be problematic - I had to drag it out in 10-25 frames, after which it swelled up.
At 2.5 on the RTX 2070, it averages 95 fps at 1440P. The RTX 3060 does the same. With the GTX 1060 FullHD, you can expect 60 on average at high settings. At 4k on the 3080Ti we got 60 frames. The whole problem is FPS stability and friezes. I don't see the point in describing everything.

Guys, take care who keeps abreast of how it will be with the release, including the work of denuvo (as a chance to get a comparison). I'll wait, download, and load a couple of PCs. You can choose more specifically, perhaps the weakest are the most interesting.

So far, everything is premature, and in reality, it would be better not to drag the merged build of developers here to any extent, therefore, under the spoiler. You also need to look at the drivers, update them.

P
Palych Rokov 28.02.23

Yes, the game is stater in dx12 like scum Do you have stater on 13700k and 4090?

X
X Ray01 28.02.23

Makarenkov passed, he says everything is gorgeous there

D
DevilYamamoto 28.02.23

Tell me, does anyone have a problem with the textures of the game in the game pass version? In the merged version for developers, the textures were chic, right there, they are also at the maximum value, and it seems that, at the minimum, even the text is not readable everywhere. Thank you.

R
Roman Russian 28.02.23

The same thing, I don’t understand the joke, one soap. 3060, ultra settings

F
Firocius 28.02.23

An update for the game has been released in the game pass, check it out, it may have been fixed