3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max P 28.02.23 08:08 pm

Game optimization (Atomic Heart)

Already, we can say with great confidence that the optimization in the game is simply excellent, even with RT.

For weak PCs, there is FSR technology.

103 Comments
Sort by:
P
Palych Rokov 28.02.23

You must be a pirate

D
Dager66 28.02.23

Well, as soon as I got into the elevator and went out into the city, the FPS dipped to 45, in the bunker it was 90-100. And when I start the game, the launch videos freeze and freeze on the main menu, after a minute everything becomes normal😕

c
cypr1174 28.02.23

Try to enable driver cache size in nvidia driver settings. I had the same.

M
MaktypeOne 28.02.23

In general, it's like some kind of Russian roulette, someone was lucky with optimization, someone was not. Moreover, for someone on weak hardware, everything flies under 100 frames at ultra-maximum, for someone on top-end hardware, not everything is going smoothly.

I personally, firstly, have white screens on TVs. And I generally thought that it was necessary until I read that many people have a problem. And secondly, misunderstandings with frames and the behavior of the system is strange during the game. I play with a game pass subscription. Now I am near the first automatic save. I just turn on the game, it gives out 120-140 frames, the card loads by 80%, the percentage by 20-25%, after 3-5 minutes the frames drop sharply to 40-50, the card goes to almost 100%, the percentage merges to 1-5% . And lowering the settings does not give a particularly increase in frames, only lowering the resolution adds significantly. And in short xs what the hell, I thought maybe the iron does not pull, but for many iron is weaker gives an excellent result.

I have a 12700 percent, with a 3060 card, 16GB op.

S
SeleQ 28.02.23

A huge number of people have a white screen, so this is purely a game bug. Even today's patch, as usual, didn’t fix anything. About the FPS he, if honest. not included. Naturally, don’t use DLSs either, although they don’t seem to work below 4k series.

v
vegas99 28.02.23

how to install dx11? game pass game

S
SeleQ 28.02.23

Try this - the way from Steam.
In %userprofile%AppDataLocalAtomicHeartSavedConfigWindowsNoEditorEngine.ini at the end write through an empty line

[/Script/WindowsTargetPlatform.WindowsTargetSettings]

DefaultGraphicsRHI=DefaultGraphicsRHI_DX11

V
Veha35 28.02.23

thank you very much, it helped, on direct 12 the video card was loaded by a maximum of 60 percent, at 11 everything is super

v
vegas99 28.02.23

Crashes after patch

D
Dager66 28.02.23

In short, friends, I had a VK PLEE function turned on to show the FPS, turned it off, and finally, the video card was loaded at 99%.

AND THE FPS IS BACK TO NORMAL.

G
GMan27 28.02.23

The problem is out of the blue: the settings preset is "high", the first few launches played, everything is smooth - no friezes, crashes at these settings, a smooth picture. Running again - fps 20-25 maximum, as soon as the action / special effects, the fps falls even more. Restarting the game, PC, cleaning unnecessary processes, lowering graphic settings - nothing helps.

Has anyone come across?

The game is licensed by VK Play, location is the plant laboratory of the Vavilov complex.

Hardware is as follows: 8Gb Ram, GTX 1650ti 4Gb, Ryzen 5 4600H

G
GMan27 28.02.23

If it helps anyone - it was cured by raising the graphic settings to the maximum (Atom) - the game started to fly right away. However, after some time, it was thrown out due to a lack of video memory - such a strange thing. And this happened periodically (every 10-20 minutes of the game). It continued to throw out on the Ultra settings. At high departures have not yet been observed.

M
Merlok25 28.02.23

I found a way to play without friezes, it doesn’t depend on the settings, I downloaded 3 different repacks and only zero helped

M
Merlok25 28.02.23

Buy here and there will be no friezes through the Game Pass https://funpay.com/chat/?node=58536833

19Vadimchik69 28.02.23

lags terribly impossible to play, tried all the ways does not help, who says that the game is optimized is nonsense

K
Kigam 28.02.23

what bucket are you sitting on? Radeon HD2000 or what?

y
yukon35 28.02.23

Calisto passed without any problems. And this creation hangs. And where are the new NVIDIA drivers?!

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

Did a test.

No comments.

The title of the video speaks for itself……………

p
padrepepe 28.02.23

fps under 200 yeah

N
Nvidia VS Amd 28.02.23

))))))))))))))))))))) Very funny)))))))))))) You saw stutters on the Frametime line?????? Or just looking at fps? Game on clean Windows. On a new SSD.