3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max P 28.02.23 08:08 pm

Game optimization (Atomic Heart)

Already, we can say with great confidence that the optimization in the game is simply excellent, even with RT.

For weak PCs, there is FSR technology.

103 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilYamamoto 28.02.23

Yes, they fixed it with a patch.

B
Byoncer666 28.02.23

what quality would you recommend?
ddr4 16 gb
gtx 1650 super
ryzen 7 2700

A
Atom_1337 28.02.23

I watched the test, at low fps in a closed location from 110 to 165, you can try to mix medium with high

D
DfgDfgErt 28.02.23

Apparently pirate users are sitting here, or you got the game somewhere earlier, you got a stub from an offender who was fired by the developers, who leaked everything related to ATOMIC HEART to the Internet and THIS IS THE FIRST DAY VERSION FOR DEVELOPMENT, this version is 4-6 months old , but below they whine about 50 fps, downloaded a stub and whine

P
Profi360 28.02.23

Ha. Devbuild from January of this year) Count on the eve of "gold"

R
Roman Russian 28.02.23

Game Pass update messed up my saves. Zbs update.
Now he writes "The game is not ready to load this save, please wait" no matter how much you wait, beard. Played 5 hours, full of kapets

b
barada84 28.02.23

restart your pc, download and saves will work

R
Roman Russian 28.02.23

did so, it's already pumping. It is strange why it did not immediately finish. I wonder if the soapy textures have been fixed?

b
barada84 28.02.23

Yes

K
Kartonkratos 28.02.23

Tracing does not work in this build! you at least checked that you have no dynamic reflections!

m
madante665 28.02.23

There are no video inserts on TVs, wait a minute, billboards, and when you die there is a video insert with a pioneer, what could be the problem?

m
madante665 28.02.23

S
SnigirRU 28.02.23

Same problem. Created a discussion and if there is a solution, I'll drop it. In the incentive, a similar problem in the discussions, but so far all xs

S
Slowery 28.02.23

In a game where there is no RT technology, there are more RT reflections than in games with RT support))) A fierce paradox and as an indication that money is being cut can be said for air.

S
SnigirRU 28.02.23

Rather, they just got tired of colorfulness. Although this technology does not work "from all angles" + dynamic objects often do not reflect. The static reflection was calculated in advance. But yes, it's beautiful.

L
Listoman 28.02.23

Where could you find at least one normal reflection there? Filthy ssrs, planar and cubemaps that do not reflect anything dynamic. Also, the radius of detail of reflections is simply disgusting, as is the filtering of shadows in front of the nose)

P
Palych Rokov 28.02.23

I looked at the release versions on YouTube, there is a completely different menu, there is an option for the shader cache, it is possible that there will actually be fewer stasters on the release

R
ReverS7 28.02.23

Does anyone know how to fix the gaps in the picture, I can’t find vertical sync in the settings

M
Max P 28.02.23

The license is just perfectly optimized and it pleases.

Spoiler

B
BLATNOY1 28.02.23

Rtx 3070, r5 5600x, 16gb.

There were problems as soon as I launched the release version. The game is terribly freezil, bugs, soapy textures. I started checking files, the game loaded a couple of gigs.

After these dances at maximum fps settings of at least 160, he could be higher, but he didn’t understand what kind of lock there was. Frizov, lags, bugs did not notice at all, even the cutscenes are smooth. Optimization is brilliant. It's been a long time since a game like this has been released. I've been playing for 7-8 hours now.