3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Max P 28.02.23 08:08 pm

Game optimization (Atomic Heart)

Already, we can say with great confidence that the optimization in the game is simply excellent, even with RT.

For weak PCs, there is FSR technology.

103 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dager66 28.02.23

I have a 3060ti 32 operative, on high it’s not always 60 frames😕 the game is licensed.

s
stahyr1488 28.02.23

hmm, I have everything on ultra without dlss on the same card in the initial laboratory everywhere 70-90 in 2k, maybe later on the street there will be less xs)

D
Dager66 28.02.23

I don't understand why it is so

D
Dager66 28.02.23

in short, I went into the game and the fps in the laboratories was 90-100fps in 2k (ultra something even max.) became.

I took the elevator, went out to the city at 45-55 fps, set everything to high, there were no changes, I even set the resolution to HD, the fps did not change.

I set everything to medium fps 70-80, well, don’t play on such a video card on average

f
floww 28.02.23

The optimization is perfect. Sometimes microfreezes appear for half a second, but not in battle, but as if loading new locations a little.

I didn't measure the fps, but on ultras in 2k with dlss the quality is super smooth and comfortable, I have 2080 s.

M
Mikhail Islamov 28.02.23

The optimization is great. In fact, you can play at ultra 4k without dlss, but my card still doesn’t export at times, so dlss quality is for me. There are no complaints about the game at all, at least for the first 6.5 hours of the game.

n
nominal 28.02.23

In principle, the game is quite to itself, on my ancient hardware, on ultra it works quite tolerably, in the open world there are occasional landings, but not critically, in general, well done guys. If fsr is still turned on, then there are no problems at all, but here the first version looks like it doesn’t look very good at all.

k
ktara 28.02.23

help me please. I put everything on ultra, I noticed a drop in fps. I decided to put everything on low, but the FPS also sagged. I returned it back to ultra, but nothing has changed, everything remains at low levels, although it writes ultra. restart doesn't help. what to do. I don't want to reinstall. because it has already passed a lot.

f
fortheart 28.02.23

On Lesnaya sags up to 40 frames

In Vavilov there were almost 100 frames

RTX3060ti

The video card is not fully loaded

V
Veha35 28.02.23

1660 super, the map is also not loaded, although everything is ok in the same cyberpunk

D
Dager66 28.02.23

The same

T
Tvith335 28.02.23

Can someone tell me how to fix it? In the game, I poked everything, nothing changes, even low, even ultra (there is similar garbage in the cold) I didn’t seem to notice 3060ti anywhere else

H
Heroicks 28.02.23

Hello

I have 3070, 12th generation, but at the same time soapy textures in the game

How to get rid of this problem?

Everything is on ultra.

d
dima_quant 28.02.23

remove fsr

M
MaksMart 28.02.23

Guys DLSR works for anyone? I can’t set the resolution higher than the resolution of the monitor, although it’s displayed like 4k, I set it, but the resolution has not changed from 2k ...

C
Cappel 28.02.23

This is a feature of dx12 games, you also need to set the desktop resolution to 4k and the game will be 4k

D
Dager66 28.02.23

Hello everyone, I'm sitting reading comments from someone who has 100+ fps. I have 3060ti 32 RAM and on low settings 80-90fps (2k resolution)

I put something on a poppy, something high, fps when like 40, sometimes 50, rarely 60, and that's it. I set everything at high resolution 2k and then there is no stable 60fps😕 game license.

D
Dager66 28.02.23

It's morning, I go into the game and at maximum settings in 2k 90-100fps.😅

P
Palych Rokov 28.02.23

You only need to play litsuhu, there the optimizon was brought to mind, only it automatically started on my dx11, I need to translate it into dx12. By itself, the toy has an excellent graphics, some kind of plot, I liked the voice acting with matyuks. Send the dev-build to the trash right away, only spoil the impression, on the face of the staterra are minimal even on my junk,

and if you activate frame generation, then everything is super

Z
Zit 28.02.23

fig se, but my telly does not work :( white and all