3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23 07:31 am

Do you often use cheats in games?

There are times when you can not pass a place in the game, then resorted to the help of cheats. Passed the place and then play honestly again and I do not think it's shameful, but what do you think?

272 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dream Salesman 09.05.23

All the time.

b
boss1234567890 09.05.23

I try to do without it in general! Except for the artmani in Stalker.)

I try to do without it in general.

S
Sеht 09.05.23

Not a fan of cheats, I don't like to get any advantages in games undeservedly, so I try to use them only in extreme cases, such as when you can't pass any part of the game. But I'm with both hands in favor of cheats if they are not for the advantage, but to add something fun, or if they change the look of the game. For example:
Legacy of Kain: Defiance

Legacy of Kain.

1. Makes characters look cartoonish
2. Replaces the soul snatcher with a bat.
SPORE

SPORE

1. Makes a creature made of blocks
2. Gives the game a fog effect

H
HeadShot2Yourself 09.05.23

Only played in singles, after passing.

D
Dream Salesman 09.05.23

All the time.

k
krablol 09.05.23

I only use cheats in single-player games.

K
Katanar 09.05.23

I used to put codes on weapons, but now if the game is absolutely fierce you can cheat.

M
Malachor 09.05.23

In single-player games, you can dabble sometimes.

Z
ZloyViki 09.05.23

If you don't count GTA:SA, where cheat codes are like part of the game, then never)

V
Vaipen 09.05.23

I try to play without cheats, but I do so at particularly lean moments.

P
PetyaVetrov 09.05.23

It varies, you have to look at the situation

z
z8TiREX8z 09.05.23

Cheats in general generally do not use. 90% of cheats use as a check different chips from mods.Well, or cheats that increase the transferable weight, and then not always, only in cases where the attribute in the game is, because it is, but it does not carry anything.

I do not use cheats.

H
H7U7G7O 09.05.23

Cheats are not my thing. I don't even like using them.

V
V_l_a_d_1 09.05.23

Well, I first pass the game, and then I turn on the cheats to see if I missed something, and if the game has two endings I start to pass in another way. But most often I use it to get to your favorite place in the game.

G
Gossamer 09.05.23

On rare occasions

o
osdf 09.05.23

Always offline!

Y
Yakov Budnikov 09.05.23

Never, just do not see the point for myself, while not judging anyone, the last time 15-17 years ago in artmani broke the money, xp, etc

T
Talwar 09.05.23

Lately I've been using it quite a lot. In Mafia 2 in the finale, and Silent Hill 5 with a doll, too.

I've been using it a lot.

V
Voland Li 09.05.23

I use it when I see that the game cheats itself brazenly. For example OP-2.1, when the bots spawn right behind my back... Or Witcher 3 when Gerald can not wear what he got because of the level... I.e., play as I feel comfortable, but only, of course, where I am alone... In multiplayer games I consider cheats to be the height of madness.

K
KingNarik 09.05.23

Never. If the game is interesting - it's worth playing it the way the developers intended. If it's not interesting - it's not worth playing at all, either with or without cheats. There are games that piss off certain aspects of combat gameplay, but this can easily be solved by lowering the difficulty level (temporary or permanent).