3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23 07:31 am

Do you often use cheats in games?

There are times when you can not pass a place in the game, then resorted to the help of cheats. Passed the place and then play honestly again and I do not think it's shameful, but what do you think?

272 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikaVika 09.05.23

In single very rarely use, the game should be a hell of a hardcore
and online rpg only use bots while sleeping let's fish nothing to have an advantage
And in ccgo NEVER understood the meaning of all sorts of cheaters,

C
Cowboy Belomor 09.05.23

NikaVika
It's how you look at it, here's Dragon Age I passed the first one up and down. And I do not want to start Weak sorceress, with figovyh stuff. Item scanner any weapon and armor including from mods and all spells. And go for it.

l
legusor 09.05.23

Yes, almost always. sooner or later a fair playthrough gets boring, and I'm not a nerd who plays for the sake of boring and overcoming on all difficulties. I play to relax, have a little fun, not to get on my nerves.

D
DrZoiberg 09.05.23

Certainly! Both in single-player mode and in co-op, and online I also buy private cheats. Without cheats in some games nowhere

S
Spiny 09.05.23

Ten years ago, maybe I was using something. The nub resorts to cheats. And the nubs can't even online and are cheating. I liked one game, Deceit. But the only thing there are not infrequent ghouls flying around the map and the textures... Not long ago I met an infected with cheats, and he even with the cheats could not kill. Cheats hands do not fix, nub with the cheats nub.

l
legusor 09.05.23

As soon as bored with the game, but still want to pass - so immediately I turn on the cheats. I need the cheats in order not to be distracted from the game for moments that artificially stretch it, especially if the game in some mechanics frankly crooked, which prevents a quiet passage. and one-celled guys that radiate for "cheats for suckers", I do not consider human beings.
online games are for relaxation and immersion, not for jumping the nerve.
online games don't play at all, because I can't imagine how to be a mentally underdeveloped sap to MMO and sessionalki in general could give any pleasure, especially on the background of the fact that all such projects are the same, and differ except for the skins and entourage.
If someone wants to pokokokokat about ebersportsmen, it is better not. that's another story. here people have a professional organization, ie.
While I remember the most fun cheat I ever saw was the trainer for the first crysis, where with superpowers you can take all the enemies by the throat and launch them into space.

If you want to fart on the next forum with your dreary break about casual darksouls or something like that.

n
naomiann2016 09.05.23

If I have to farm a lot, I use cheats.

M
Mweb 09.05.23

Whenever. If there are bugs, then I have to use cheats, also if I pass the game the second or third time. Well, or if the game repeats the same action all the time.

P
Palonato 09.05.23

If there's nothing to do, I use them.

B
Botovod. 09.05.23

I'm always downloading a few trainers from PG, running the game and testing the software, breaking everything possible, then start playing.

T
Talwar 09.05.23

Only once.Downloaded here and turned out not to work, which I realized in the middle of the game.))))

p
parmon 09.05.23

I previously have not used cheats, but the last half year, liked the function SpeedHack, which speeds up the game (all the game actions of the GM and NPS. The reels and voice acting is not accelerated). If the game is not dynamic, then I put on 1.5 or 2 and play.
A prime example: Snowrunner - those who played will understand how great it is to ride the map at a speed of 5km / h, and move from one point to another for 20 minutes. According to the in-game statistics, the passage took 130h, but in fact, somewhere around 90.

I do not consider it a cheat, as the player does not bear any benefits, except for the saved time. Because it increases the speed of the whole game, not just the game character.

It's not just games. I also watch movies at an increased speed, because in many movies, the speech is very stretched.

y
yuriko1158 09.05.23

I often use cheats. almost always... On PC ...
now I play on xbox and there are no cheats...
console showed that I can't play.

I don't know how to play.

T
Talwar 09.05.23

Which is a living example, Wolfenstein (2009) now passing and can not cope with Cetta for the reason that my fingers are not properly on the "mat" and I am physically unable to dodge his attacks demolish me the second time.I will waste time and nerve on this crap? No, of course not.Now I download the trainer and kill it.

F
FinistEG 09.05.23

Whenever possible ;)

A
Anomel Suna 09.05.23

I don't usually use it. The game MUST be a challenge. Sometimes the difficulty should make your farts burn up, too. After passing a difficult place is much more fun, if you passed yourself.

Cheats use in 2 cases: cheats joke (familiar to many in the series GTA, such as a bunch of Elvis in GTA VC) and cheats to unlock content that long and monotonous to get (such as MGS V TPP: I was tired of grind the damn resources that are not immediately added to the warehouse, I took and twisted, did upgrade base)

T
The Alexator 09.05.23

Nope. Only the last Warcraft 3 mission and the entire Frozen Throne expansion passed with cheats.

Den Good
I don't get any pleasure from passing a hard place. And go through the same thing is boring on the 3rd time.

t
the endless misanthropy o 09.05.23

When I was a schoolboy I couldn't imagine gta without cheats, I remember many of them. Gta 5 did not introduce cheats, so something is changing. I haven't played with cheats since GTA SA and before the release of Dark Sols. The third part was no exception.

M
Mastershtein 09.05.23

Only when the game has already been passed en-thirty times, and you want a variety, for example a stalker, to see what happens if you go not on the quest.

M
MagicCover 09.05.23

In Battle 3 I remember running with a wallhack, it was the funniest experience of the game)) then banned, but I do not regret cheating