3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Red Bull Energy 09.05.23 07:31 am

Do you often use cheats in games?

There are times when you can not pass a place in the game, then resorted to the help of cheats. Passed the place and then play honestly again and I do not think it's shameful, but what do you think?

272 Comments
Sort by:
w
warp 37 09.05.23

I've never cheated in online games, rarely cheat in single-player projects.

m
max amplitude 09.05.23

I use cheats now, but only for oldschool=) For example at the moment I'm playing parasite eva on a ps1 emulator.

x
xX.Mr-Chelovek.Xx 09.05.23

Never!!!!! Used cheats for GTA San Andreas when it came out, and not once since then, not in any game.

E
Eugene Spirin 09.05.23

Tried it once with the cheat, did not work, so I thought, well, let him, honestly play

A
Alex Hova 09.05.23

Well, in very difficult moments you can use cheats, that's why they made them

L
Levsha_UA 09.05.23

Never used cheats when it was very difficult to pass, the most I could do, to lower the difficulty level in the game itself), and after you have passed the whole game is safe to play.

G
GG4 09.05.23

In all games I turn on immortality and super damage at the beginning of the passage. Before that, I hack through SAM, all games in my profile are 100% perfect.

In all games I play.

Z
ZeonMatrix 09.05.23

This topic is a hackneyed one. The creator left access to the codes for a reason. Without access, there would be no mods, which appear in a few pieces a day. Everyone would be walking around in rags, begging for every thing to somehow make ends meet.
It's not really about the console capabilities, but creating a level of difficulty, which is interesting and individual.
If one arrow from the giant or dragon falls dead, then it's time to go to the settings and select a higher difficulty.
Are not you? Can someone find a way to explain "what is good and what is bad!"?
What cheats are needed if the level "apprentice" need 50 times to hit the sword draugra and five times to use the first aid kit.
Who saw how to attack simultaneously 3, 6 legendary dragons?

Spoiler

Together we certainly won, got a 1000 gold penalty by accidentally hitting someone in the fire element... I could have done "coc riverwood" and not get into a fight, but that's not interesting.

Two more dragons lying around, one fell into the water (pics nearby).

Done a picture with the immortal draugr. And the skeleton took one hit...

ps. added a picture of the draugr

R
Razenford 09.05.23

Rarely, only when I've completed the game

H
HappyGhost 09.05.23

Only GTA:SA.

W
WHEK 09.05.23

Same story as the user above. Only cheat codes for GTA: San Andreas. In the rest of the games zapadlo somehow.

L
Lifaria 09.05.23

It takes all the fun out of it, so there's no point.

B
Barsik38 09.05.23

In single-player games, it's always with a yearmode for the sake of the story. It's not interesting otherwise, because I see the point of games is for them to tell an interactive story in which the immersion is deeper than any movie. Not so that it's "entertainment" in the form of a range where you have to struggle to make sure you don't get killed and work your ass off for it.

V
Vertigo3459 09.05.23

In the sobeitic sampa ofk

G
Ghazaryan Grigory Nikolay 09.05.23

Who wants to chi...
I chi... (50-50)
In the mood so to speak.
But when I play on the network then I will stand to the end as a man.

M
MCior 09.05.23

I used to constantly use cheats in games, but over the past couple of years I've been using them infrequently, and only to indulge a little when I've already passed the game. I've forgotten about trainers on rare occasions.

e
evgenia.tuba 09.05.23

I don't use it.

V
Vito Aleksandrov 09.05.23

If the single-player game has already been passed more than once, including in hadkor mode, then the hunt is just to walk and shoot in your spare time. This is helped by cheater weapons and cheater armor. To be fair, just a cheater gun, more believable than in-game vids. Only in a fairy tale, you can hit an enemy at point-blank range with an SVD, and he's still running!!! Kinda cool haddkor. Damn one shot is enough to blow your head off, along with the helmet. Maybe the first round in the game, it is not noticeable and interesting, then it pisses me off. I consider myself a weapon and armor cheater. I myself play and do cheater mods that others like. Hudcore and Cheating, seem to be two different poles, but they prolong the life, favorite singleplayer games.

V
VUROKUZ 09.05.23

I'll be honest, I used to use it, but when I opened the YouTube channel I forgot what cheats are and what are they?

D
Damir Davletov 09.05.23

With his android all that is submitted to the breaking of the currency, I do *** myself a number of coins, do not watch the same video half a minute to give a couple of coins!
By the way share x2 bonus people!!! It seems that after the New Year dropped X2