3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19 02:19 am

Buying games

As we all know, Cyberpunk 2077 is sold in 3 online stores, Steam, and GOG EGS
Therefore brewing the following questions:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
Why did you choose this store?
What differences do you see between these stores (only when buying Cyberpunk 2077)?
195 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

cheezette
ahhaha=) I agree two Rubas well, it's very small for such a project) because now the game is at 5P, and that the ruble is not worth)

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

WertyLoL wrote:
well you bent.
cheezette
well then tell us what to do in this vast world except Suzette and side effects?

cheezette wrote:
where they talk more about the mechanics and the game in General.
haven't heard nor tried.While they only nonlinearity and the graphene boasted.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Fox Blue
and what to do in the open world then??? The Witcher is shit, and what do you need peace? Give an example. In our time, open world and good story, this is a lot, maybe you should think and what you want and negotiate from there?

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Fox Blue
in our time, the trouble with the qualitative world and a good plot, an example of raga 2, even though I passed, and then the people who make games for people and not for cutting dough

c
cheezette 13.09.19

Fox Blue
Well, for example, to explore the world? Is any entitlement for all games with Open Worlda. You don't know for sure whether the world is empty and boring as Skyrim.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

cheezette
eeeeeee Skyrim never empty and boring)

K
Kraicher 13.09.19

Ilya950 wrote:
and immediately start playing in among the first.
Is it so important? )))

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

WertyLoL wrote:
and what to do in the open world then???
To capture territory ,and build settlements, or at least to explore the world ,clearing enemy territory ,Luca caches and enemies, pumping gg .But projekty even about the study didn't say anything ,constant timy will not be that huge disadvantage, to buy property the same campaign will not give.And stupid quests sujecki and bellhop in the world enough - Ala Witcher second there, he at least is not empty.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Fox Blue
BL........ do you even understand what's the game about anyway??? any settlement? this is not about that) if you need to build settlements, go to the stars or wherever) site will like more, or you ran into one either don't hear what you say developed.

s
saa0891 13.09.19

The incentive of course (the answer is so obvious),now the race ends immediately predzakazhu,and then suddenly lucky.

W
Werewolf1986 13.09.19

cheezette

You're so vain on account of Skyrim. It is not empty and not boring. Skyrim in this regard, even better than the Witcher 3.

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

WertyLoL wrote:
this is not about that
great answer. Not that
Pass the campaign mode for a couple of days and carry?That's why we take the torrent .

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

Werewolf1986 wrote:
It is not empty and not boring.
boring .Especially when monotonous cleaning of the tomb .It is therefore better modding to rig the game .Unfortunately, cyberpunk this will never happen.But the fact that he is better than the Witcher 3 I agree.The world is more interesting ,a lot of company ,which you can use to pump ,and pumping the HS is much more interesting witch.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 13.09.19

The incentive is WORKSHOP, not the fact that there will be support for cyberpunk, but for him there buying the game, so GOG is already installed - why not buy there...

B
Bupycop 13.09.19

Fox Blue
You listen, you might think that you were forced to play in 3rd person the Witcher and cyberpunk make. What about a cat in a bag speech? You're contradicting himself. You say it's not online, there is no point in srivatsa first, then wait for the reviews, see the gameplay on stream and other things and then decide to take or not. But in fact it turns out that you are a hypocrite and the miser.

A
ArmandoX 13.09.19

In GOG, of course. I do all the interesting games I take it (if they are there). After all, you are not tied to anything and the chance to actually own a purchased game I'm more important than anything else. And Incentives and other like him I still do not trust and do not favor, though and take it some games.
In addition, in the case of Cyberpunk GOG promises a bunch of extra nice bonuses for pre-order :3

W
Werewolf1986 13.09.19

Fox Blue

No, not boring. Trust me I play every year and I don't get bored on Skyrim.

R
Rin Shirayuki 13.09.19

I always take the incentive. Other stores I don't need. Therefore, the choice is obvious.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Fox Blue

well, depending on how you play if 24 hours a day, then of course

S
Sanya Zharenkov 13.09.19

Take the incentive and if you can kollektsionku for Gogh. Maybe key smorygo, Lule.