3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19 02:19 am

Buying games

As we all know, Cyberpunk 2077 is sold in 3 online stores, Steam, and GOG EGS
Therefore brewing the following questions:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
Why did you choose this store?
What differences do you see between these stores (only when buying Cyberpunk 2077)?
195 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

Lunersun
Ah Ah Ah, not good)
You are already looking)

W
Werewolf1986 13.09.19

I would like the Poles of a completely new RPG game with character creation and in 3rd person. Don't continue the Witcher, etc. As new hope after Cyberpunk they will do another besecke:)

L
Lunersun 13.09.19

AlexanderYA
They do have to compensate for all the costs of a VPN, let him seek)

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

Lunersun
And no need to download for free) become licenseinicom

m
mr. SD 13.09.19

Well, while Steam is the most familiar and comfortable. But, in the same Epiclore already see the makings for the future, although the functionality is lagging behind.

S
Stoic 13.09.19

dilat
Like steam allows you to include the game purchased elsewhere.

B
Baltika devyatochka 13.09.19

AlexanderYA wrote:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
pailou deluge edition take
incidentally, it is possible for fun to gather the whole world and not to buy the game, that's ramba will. Hop, and the money drips, and rutreker of seeders and peers mooooooooooooore:) great wonder.

i
imitator26 13.09.19

Pre-orders have ceased to do since when I removed the bun from there.
I absolutely no matter what will be a shop and mostly, I would consider it for the price, and if the price tag is the same then buy it in GoG as this is their territory.

s
saa0891 15.07.20

Long pre-order already,firstly I love the setting kiberpank (sad that games in this setting are scarce),and the second game Project at least will be interesting for sure,so in terms of the characters,quests and story right,they've proven that they know how to make quality games and each new game is better and bigger than the previous one,we can see how they grow in city planning,I want to believe that they will in future get down to the DIY MMO slag (like many other developed) and will continue to make such single-game.

f
fastmen100500 15.07.20

Pre-ordered on the website MVideo for the accumulated rubles, 2100+ bonus rubles and there was a special offer to pay 100% of the amount of bonus rubles, which I did, they still would have burned through a couple of days.

D
DART_PEPE 15.07.20

Werewolf1986
I hasten to disappoint, but the creators said that the game will be only first person, with the exception of transport, if I'm not mistaken.

W
Werewolf1986 15.07.20

DART_PEPE

What? You comment above, please read my.

p
pavel sosnovskiy 15.07.20

Fox Blue
That with such cunning pirates game in CIS are only in the VC and play!

L
Lavuer 15.07.20

Pre-ordered, Iduna kerf for a long time.

Z
Zhizn dermo 15.07.20

Pre-order the repak from Hatab decorated.)

G
GGame 27.09.20

AlexanderYA
I bought a dredge and regretted it.

R
Rin Shirayuki 27.09.20

I take steam, because I use only them.

M
Masky76 27.09.20

saa0891
He acted as a journalist😎

p
pam007666 27.09.20

disk version

M
Mnogosloynyy luk 27.09.20

Somehow for the sake of interest installed gog galaxy, connected all that is possible, chose the right game, and the right launcher was already running.