3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19 02:19 am

Buying games

As we all know, Cyberpunk 2077 is sold in 3 online stores, Steam, and GOG EGS
Therefore brewing the following questions:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
Why did you choose this store?
What differences do you see between these stores (only when buying Cyberpunk 2077)?
195 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 13.09.19

Blue Fox wrote:
Pass the campaign mode for a couple of days and carry?
Try it for a couple of days to be added at B3, I look at you, much KP you definitely will not pass in such a short period of time. If you still dare preferably propane then this achievement(speedrun = loss).

A
Antisocial 13.09.19

To buy something from CD project red? No, not heard. In the worst case the torrent and the better - even torrent not download, so as not to clutter up the screw the shit out of them.

A
Ar4er2016 13.09.19

Werewolf1986
Your case is unique. But seriously, everyone has different tastes. For example, I also can't get to Skyrim and Fallout 4. Started 5 times and probably threw. Boring and uninteresting. Probably a lack of motivation in the form of a normal plot interferes.

L
Lunersun 13.09.19

Where all parts of the Witcher.
Spoiler

W
Werewolf1986 13.09.19

Ar4er2016

Yes, it is not in the plot but in the game world. In the Witcher 3 plot is just the fire but the world and quests it's boring, monotonous. In Skyrim everything is different the world and set gorgeous but the plot is weak, although I'm more fan of the Witcher games and of course history books and the universe of the Witcher than Skyrim so.

D
Duke2278 13.09.19

I games SD PR take in ghogha!!!

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

I here do not understand one topic was created to know who and where did pre-order, in order to estimate the percentage, not in order to learn whether you like it or you and what's wrong with the story in Skyrim!) you really are .....? Yes, all deeply do not care what you don't like it, don't buy)

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

WertyLoL
The theme was made for those people who want to buy the game, they offered a 3 store and they is at a crossroads.
Don't know the difference between the offers in the shops and so on. So they come here and read, and then decide where to buy.

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

AlexanderYA
well I wrote about it) I do not understand why go and throw mud at those who bought or going to buy)

I
Imelstorn 13.09.19

cheezette
Yes, Blue Fox just found a rotten COP-out, saying that the game is not korovanov and not e...s geese therefore bullshit and buy zapadlo therefore torrent Eisen.
Knowing the policy of redov they are likely the protection will not put so game on torrents will appear with the start of the game Gog.
And that theme of the forum is acquired and the incentive, and in ghogha

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

WertyLoL
I'd say as it's called, but alas, can not)

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Imelstorn
in two)))) offset)

N
Nameless 77 13.09.19

well sobsna, in all three shops the game is worth 2K, pre-order bonuses are the same everywhere: soundtrack, booklet with illustrations from the game, the rule book Cyberpunk 2020, as well as Wallpaper for your desktop and mobile phone.

However! In addition to this, the users GOG.COM get exclusive bonuses at the time of release: booklet about the game (more info soon), an additional set of Wallpapers and avatars, Cyberpunk 2077 posters in print quality.

such things, but personally I'd rather wait for the release, it will be necessary first to know what happens in the game. And shouts saying that, say, I believe in the poles, then they will not let you down, do pre-order in ghogha! it's outright bigotry)

M
Metalist1925 13.09.19

the Incentive is lucky that the game fell out of the event)

I
Imelstorn 13.09.19

WertyLoL
I have long wanted to take Warlocks in ghogha (cyber punk was already at that time purchased the incentive), and then raised the RFP. Well, I'm there! Look pack to sell well, I bought and did not pay attention that there is still cyberpunk at load, but I'm not pussy lies XD

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

Imelstorn

)))))))) one may also behold Gogh set to Yes Kibera there yet to buy))))) in idea I say))))

D
DemoSqpeN 13.09.19

people in epics thread who bought?)how did this store?

K
KARTELA 13.09.19

Pre-order the 1s in the PC in the first minutes of the start of pre-orders. Hope to get an invite for an upgrade edition to kollektsionki

F
Fox Blue 13.09.19

Bupycop wrote:
you were forced to play in 3rd person the Witcher and cyberpunk make.
after the hype was hoping for a cool game, and got dullness.The Witcher 3 didn't came to the Islands, and was demolished .Don't understand the hell to do open world and leave it empty.Yes, and the armor is damaged about one in twenty of the mob ,which was annoying.Have not mastered.
cheezette wrote:
Try it for a couple of days to be added at B3, I look at you
you did not understand what I was going to get..AAA RPG has to be huge, especially after such hype.The game that you dont want to come out for months (this was fallout 4 and Vegas) .And it needs the world to saturate with content ,beyond ridiculous.But if limited to kintsom, it is enough for the bellboy.Such the game takes place over several days and do not deserve such praise .

A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19

Is it me or is the essence of the theme was lost on 2 reviews)