3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexanderYA 13.09.19 02:19 am

Buying games

As we all know, Cyberpunk 2077 is sold in 3 online stores, Steam, and GOG EGS
Therefore brewing the following questions:
In what online store you pre-ordered?
Why did you choose this store?
What differences do you see between these stores (only when buying Cyberpunk 2077)?
195 Comments
Sort by:
F
Feofan1 27.09.20

Steam, and closer to November I buy, the numbers so 18. To know for sure that the game will not be carried over.

O
OkGo 27.09.20

Pre-ordered in GOG, let all the money go to the projectors. Well, GOG Galaxy is pretty good.
So far, it is one of the few offices that is willing to pay for pre-order.

A
ALEX86 27.09.20

Steam. Although I don't suffer from religion, and I have a lot of work to do. I would take in EGS as many temporary and not only exclusives that I have only there. Where it's profitable there and take.

M
MG10000 27.09.20

Fox Blue
Pass the plot and demolish, if you play only for this then cyberpunk advise not to play at all. Because kibeparnk is not a doom-style sled. The thoughtful task of plot lore is a story. P - P - G - not fast games, a minimum for 300 hours.
I buy into gog, because steam I don't like it, its work snapping download registration angers everything. Sometimes you want to just go in and not think what your nickname and password. So no, you enter every time, and okay be the test code, there's no new one every time. And in the gog all just introduced play, the binding is not needed.
And the trace that does not like in the steam versions is a kind of THEIR PROTECTION, I want to play, and the comp want to work as it should, and not allocate resources to X protection.
Why pre-order? Actually, I didn't, but it's not critical. But there is information that after the game will become more expensive, pre-ordered game actually got a discount.
Play the game is the first of the rest, people who think so check you gambling. Nothing will happen to you if you wait literally 1 day.
Those who "buy" through a torrent, people you also do right! Don't go on about but have your head on your shoulders, that's what I respect. I made a pre-order, although also "buy" there, but I have a lot of trust in the developer. And also I as a fan of cyberpunk, and just I just wanted to buy it, because they say that after it will be also online, and update, honestly got these new me on the witch. Look for them, and whether that new caught or not it is necessary to think. I want something normal, simple, launched without protection, nothing loads the computer, etc.
Whoever buys the game on other platforms, you also do the right thing! I think the store is what you take what you're comfortable with. And not that it is convenient for someone, if you are comfortable with steam, it is normal, I do not feel comfortable. And yes on your version of the stim will be protection, so you're in the course, do not complain after that there will be drawdowns, they are probably the fault of the stim itself. Defense: steam. If anyone didn't know there's protection in the stim. Until the uns run has not checked the game will not run.
Gog is developing, the gog is the only one that has combined all game PLATFORMS in one launcher. Even PS and XBOX though as they on PC will work xs, but THE FACT on the face. When you buy in GOG, you not only make an investment in "games without protection" but a multifunctional launcher that is also developing. The feast has evolved before that. True to fanaticism is still far away I'm about cards, but I think it will be.
And people, be human, we're all not talking letters on the screen, these are our thoughts of living people, communicate as you would communicate in reality. Don't insult people, don't make the Internet a cover for anger, if you need to splash out on anger, don't print buy a pear and break away I assure you it even helps better!
By the way, there are already a lot of negative rumors about cyberpunk:
1. That it will no longer be an RPG, but just a joke-like board
2. There will be no animation, so make an appearance from 1 person
etc., those who pre-ordered the game take a close look at checking what you bought. Enjoy playing good games.

A
Al3XXX_ 27.09.20

Fox Blue
Realistically, there are people who build these settlements, yes. Boredom.

V
Veider16 27.09.20

I'm going to download from the torrent.

V
Veider16 27.09.20

MG10000
Cyberpunk will be as squalid as, please continue to fanboy

i
ibeback 27.09.20

Most copies will be sold on the PS Store. It's obvious as two pennies.
I don't know what I'm going to play. My bakery is old. i7 4790K and GTX 980Ti. Old old top. Everything will depend on the system requirements. I can buy on PS4 Pro and play 4K without steaming about optimization, bugs and departures.

N
Nigativ92 27.09.20

Guys, I create a Russian-speaking community of the game Cyberpunk 2077, who has the opportunity - enter, a lot of interesting! https://t.me/cyberpunk2077fan

s
slawok76 27.09.20

Purchase is obligatory, Steam, and die in Night City for a long time!

I
Ilya Lyapin 27.09.20

GOG version bought in June 2019

K
KOLBAS 27.09.20

Just buying in a torrent shop!

K
KOLBAS 27.09.20

Life is crap
And most importantly, that's right.

G
Gomer11 27.09.20

Is someone else going to buy this? Yes, this price 0 rubles on sale, not as 2 pieces.

E
Evil Clown 27.09.20

Homer11
Thank you for opening your eyes. I was thinking of taking it or not. Now thanks to you I decided not to buy.

G
Gomer11 27.09.20

Evil Clown
Good job.

M
MrShiro20 29.09.20

decided to believe in the Poles who created the witch 3 (one of the best games) and made a pre-order for the dog4 given that would then on the dog5 to play more

K
Krampuscom 29.09.20

Homer11
Poor thing, you're screwed up. Run from here, or salt you as in the next theme.

H
Hattack 29.09.20

Ilya Liapin wrote:
GOG version bought in June 2019
I fully support it. Only GOG!

P
Protocol10 29.09.20

Homer11
Is someone else going to buy this? Yes, this price 0 rubles on sale, not as 2 pieces.

The game costs 2 pieces easily, can and more, but I will not buy, because the pirate will be on the day of release, there is no sense to spend the amount.