3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homie 27.11.19 05:40 am

The stupidity in the plot of the mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The story of the mafia of course brilliant,but there are a few stupid mantou,here explain to me why the don felt that Tom and Poly narushali the Omerta?They just robbed the Bank,they did not pass Salieri,they didn't betray anyone,they just robbed a Bank without Salieri's orders,they are certainly a little spoiled reputation of Salieri,but not to kill for it,OK Tom ,he didn't kill Frank and Michelle,but Poli is nothing but didn't!For me opinion it ayusolyutno dull moment!And,well, I think they stole the diamonds ,but not cigarettes,why to do everything contrary Salieri,moreover, was the reason why he didn't tell them,it is also a dull moment!
147 Comments
Sort by:
D
DonSkoy_KazAk47 27.11.19

Yes. Apparently you just do not understand...

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 27.11.19

homie, you really do not understand. The answers to these questions lay in the saucer. Sam explained all this in the last mission.
If not able to understand and play better in GTA. There is everything on principle - more taps on the trigger better.

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

Personally, I stupidity did not notice. Rightly said, Mafioso, in the end, all will interpret, but if not mastered the plot - go in Quake to play..

M
M.A.g. 27.11.19

Again glasnici to shit sewed.

V

Oh, and, homie, you know I think that Salieri Olmert knows better than you...

C
CANEK [sybalso i bolshe n 27.11.19

WHERE Greshniki? GIVE IT TO ME!!! Just kidding, nah...
Stupidity in the plot of the Mafia actually no, homie, get Mafia again, without skipping commercials, and all will understand...

h
homie 27.11.19

I passed 8 times,never videos never missed and the last 2 times were held entirely in Russian,but the last time I took it long ago and don't remember what this Poly and Tom did something to kill(the Bank robbery doesn't count,nothing particularly bad that the family has brought),but Tom's behavior after he found diamonds instead of cigars I do not understand him what difference that stealing?Do not imagine the same!Especially over such a trifle to go against Salieri!

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

homie

Hey you're really stupid or pretending? Do you not realize that Family relationships are based on TRUST!!! TRUST AND RESPECT/OBEDIENCE!!! When Salieri said that there cigar, his people simply Nai.al! You know? Because revenue from cigars for less! And hence the share Volume, Sex will be less! And when Tom and Paul robbed the Bank - they are like too Nai.Ali the don! If he will forgive them, it turns out that it is possible to lohanutsya. But if it can be lohanutsya, so what is it don?????? Think damn it!

V

Nemesis explained how Glasnik Glasnik))

V

Well, if you have doubts, I chew.

Salieri instructs Tom to get to the dock and steal boxes of cigars. Is there or wets all in a row, or moves the boxes in order by armed guards. And realizes that the kidnapping cigar for don small. When they are with Polly's bringing the cigars to the warehouse, I decide to see what's out there. Oppa - diamonds. If Salieri knows about it, it turns out that it cheap used guys, cheated, did not want to share and all that. So Tom thought. But Polly already had in mind a Bank robbery. And Sam and Tom refused. Because it is dangerous. Because this is a huge damage to the reputation of the family. They also provide services of civil, detachable share of cops, and there are guys in front of everyone robbing the Bank. Well, quietly to soak enemy gang is one thing, pull off the paper, quietly to kill the Advisor. To Rob a Bank is to betray the trust of the don. But if he exploits them cheap, and you can Rob a Bank. Where Sam knew about the robbery - it is clear he heard Tom was going to go to Polly to discuss one thing.
Now it is clear? And no need to shout, that the plot is totally stupid moments.

If I'm writing stupid moments in GTA...

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

And I did not told you? Make it short and clear )))

h
homie 27.11.19

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

Where Sam knew about the robbery - it is clear he heard Tom was going to go to Polly to discuss one thing.

A small hitch, comrade, before stealing cigars, Poly suggest to Tom and Sam to earn extra money behind Salieri, because he allegedly gives them too malenjkuju share. That's where Sam learned about the robbery...

M
Mango 27.11.19

Still Poly did wrong ,by this example of a wise proverb - Greed Fraera ruin. However it is a pity that no similar proverb in English..

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

well, right/wrong that is another topic ) and I think this can be closed )

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

You can tell Poly to blame.

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 27.11.19

Actually Homi's rights. This violation of omerta is not a designation - the omerta Tom and Paulie are not violated. Salieri slammed them due to the fact that Sicily does not forgive insults. Never. Robbing a Bank they have and he played the rule of the Sicilian mafia. And if you don't believe Positano Mario Puzo - the godfather. There are 2 main rules, violation of which is regulation of the death - hurt and omerta.

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

have you not noticed that said the same thing and I am Mafia, but in other words?

V

Where Sam knew about the robbery - it is clear he heard Tom was going to go to Polly to discuss one thing.

A small hitch, comrade, before stealing cigars, Poly suggest to Tom and Sam to earn extra money behind Salieri, because he allegedly gives them too malenjkuju share. That's where Sam learned about the robbery...

Right, but then they both refused, and Polly agreed that this was a bad idea, the conversation was closed. And when Tommy said we need to discuss a matter about which you spoke today, Sam realized that they still grabanut Bank. Tommy just didn't think Sam will give them.

L
Lord Inferno 27.11.19

Sorry, wrong...