3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homie 27.11.19 05:40 am

The stupidity in the plot of the mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The story of the mafia of course brilliant,but there are a few stupid mantou,here explain to me why the don felt that Tom and Poly narushali the Omerta?They just robbed the Bank,they did not pass Salieri,they didn't betray anyone,they just robbed a Bank without Salieri's orders,they are certainly a little spoiled reputation of Salieri,but not to kill for it,OK Tom ,he didn't kill Frank and Michelle,but Poli is nothing but didn't!For me opinion it ayusolyutno dull moment!And,well, I think they stole the diamonds ,but not cigarettes,why to do everything contrary Salieri,moreover, was the reason why he didn't tell them,it is also a dull moment!
147 Comments
Sort by:
J
John Lokk 27.11.19

In the mafia of stupidity there, and who would not agree, in fact all of Tomehane!

M
MonkeyMonk 27.11.19

Here just wanted to unsubscribe, but for me, all the Master said Corwin.)))
Thank You Very Much Master!!!
As I join and only time that the writing of your discussion of the quote...=))

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

Hour, not a journalist if you're from the Lost haven Post? ;)) Tsitatki for the article cooking? Then my advice to you - in Chinatown there's a decent café. It is there one will not get confused. Go ask Chang. Tell him that you want to discuss with Mr. Norman's question about the publication of his new book America: people and events. Wait in a cafe. If Norman will agree to come there. So he'll tell you the terrible bloody history of the life and death of Thomas Angelo, a simple taxi driver... Quotes distribute on most do not play.

About a... Me live even now in the writing team for Mafia III", right? :)

f
feyfolken 27.11.19

About a... Me live even now in the writing team for Mafia III", right? :)

Yeah)

T
Tomas. 27.11.19

Stupidity no. But there are cut points and even mission. For example when we go to Big Biff in Chinatown, he says Hey, Tom, although he sees you in 1 time.

d
dimas000 27.11.19

stupidity is one, albeit minor as a typo... as follows: the mission of the Motel outside of town person in a dirty t-shirt, received from Tommy's turn to head off in the video gets up and pats him on the shoulder. rebels from the backside)))

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

It's not stupidity, my friend, and a simple lack of models. An oversight of the developers, if you will, it still can not agree. But not stupidity. Stupidity would be if the Motel was playing the gramophone, playing the song of Elvis Presley. That would be specific stupidity...

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.11.19

In the mission outing when we go to the warehouse to Polly, the road to the airport closed, being renovated, but on the same road we drive out of town, and upon her return, she again dug up and closed.

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

In the mission outing when we go to the warehouse to Polly, the road to the airport closed, being renovated, but on the same road we drive out of town, and upon her return, she again dug up and closed.

These stupid is full not only in Russia, but in the other super-powers )). And in the States, fools, no less than we do. Even a lot more.

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.11.19

At the last stop of tram and metro, not all the passengers out of the transport.

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.11.19

Construction of houses in the course of the game is not progressing for 8 years not completed a single house. But I think it's not stupidity, but an omission, a defect.

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.11.19

The weapon does not sink in water, unlike Tom.

A
AlSar 27.11.19

Stupidity and Mafia are incompatible

S
Sooltan RS 27.11.19

Stupidity in Mafia. there are stupid players ))))))))))))))))))

o
omen94 27.11.19

Ellen we can say that we have come out .well the game what year did that is there will not be defects, of course I will but mafia 2 will not.

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.11.19

I love this game, despite the flaws. She's the best I've played. Its pros cover all the minor drawbacks.
I admire the authors for this, not afraid of the word, a masterpiece.

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

However, Ellen. I agree with You: in Mafia I there is stupidity, there are just shortcomings. So after all the developed are not gods...

S
Sooltan RS 27.11.19

support. Mafia is a great game, and as said Illen far more than the minor drawbacks.

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.11.19

And, in General, do not understand who and why created this topic? In my opinion, it is superfluous in the forum about Mob.

S
Sooltan RS 27.11.19

and I'm talking about? as I said : Stupidity in Mafia. there are stupid players ))))))))))))))))))