3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homie 27.11.19 05:40 am

The stupidity in the plot of the mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The story of the mafia of course brilliant,but there are a few stupid mantou,here explain to me why the don felt that Tom and Poly narushali the Omerta?They just robbed the Bank,they did not pass Salieri,they didn't betray anyone,they just robbed a Bank without Salieri's orders,they are certainly a little spoiled reputation of Salieri,but not to kill for it,OK Tom ,he didn't kill Frank and Michelle,but Poli is nothing but didn't!For me opinion it ayusolyutno dull moment!And,well, I think they stole the diamonds ,but not cigarettes,why to do everything contrary Salieri,moreover, was the reason why he didn't tell them,it is also a dull moment!
147 Comments
Sort by:
T
TWISTOS 27.11.19

For God's sake, we're talking about a fantasy world, what historians about the City of Lost Heaven will tell?))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

G
Grand Theft Aero 27.11.19

In the NEWSPAPER it is WRITTEN:the ELECTRIC CHAIR FOR SALIERI,1000 gangsters remained at large.

h
homie 27.11.19

Learn English! The paper says that it is not the electric chair for Salieri, and the electric chair for murderers who worked at Salieri (Eletric chair for Salieri's hitmen). And the Salieri got life, and this Fact speaks in the final clip! Don't remember how it sounded in the original, but in localization in the monologue Tom said:Salieri got life, and a pair of thugs even in the tower. The tower is Vassa punishment, ie the death penalty. The Salieri is not executed, that is confirmed by the newspaper. But he hardly lived long in prison, he was at the time of the end of the game was already 60 years old, and killed Tom at the end of the 50s, ie 20 years. Hardly Salieri had so long lived. Tom was killed because Salieri is not just a person, a family, a very large family and even after his death remained faithful to his people and these people took revenge on the man who screwed up, and conveyed greetings from clan Salieri. This is what we wanted to show that such things do not go unpunished. So say at the end about how he died or not!

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

For God's sake, we're talking about a fantasy world, what historians about the City of Lost Heaven will tell?
What do you think when you like writing? I'm not talking about the historians who write about a fictional game city, and on the Parallels with the historical realities, which probably held the developers to create the first Mafia.

He understood something that I wrote.

Don't remember how it sounded in the original, but in localization in the monologue Tom said:Salieri got life, and a pair of thugs even at the HSE
In the original it sounds. Translation of voice was performed by the localizer very high quality.

G

By the way I thought in the beginning that is the mission where we have to drive to the court after us gangstery...
Maybe she was...
By the way on consoles, the mafia was just a BETA,there's almost everything else,racing is not cut on XNOX is multipleer(but I am not sure,give torent for mafia for XBOX)

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

race is not cut on XNOX is multipleer(but I am not sure,give torent for mafia for XBOX)
Race is not cut in the PC version, especially since she was the first, and then ported to consoles. Multiplayer the Mafia was not, the developers were not going to implement it - the game is the wrong genre and the wrong format. I haven't seen the Mob for Chaboche perhaps there is multi... But I doubt it...

G

Master Corwin lol,the PC mafia left unfinished,a lot of scripters and modders talking about this race I mean, not the mission,choosing the car(you can even race on the BOLT) and run with bots,and multipleer thought-if you pominati one number in a script menu will be on the menu multipleera,there will be these races,there were 3 modes of multi-pulti-Tim Deathmatch,Deathmatch and race can download a mod that restores the race and multipleer that are unfinished on the PC,but on consoles...
- geympley mafia on the XBOX,a screen with the map was to release on PC,put it back on the XBOX,you have to start from the garage of Salieri's bar or restaurant Pepe Gara...

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

Read-read... barely mastered. How can you write? Poor Russian language... Well, don't get me wrong, it is not as a reproach, how many doomed sigh.

And then the scripters, modders? I'm about to say. What do you mean unfinished? There is no racing (except the plot)? And why the heck are they for? It's not GTA, it Mafia. Multiple not in a lot of games - again, like in the Mafia, for one simple reason: why the heck he need?

Starting from the garage of Salieri's bar
To get and not to get up... It's like a link with a normal subject? Garage bar Salieri belongs to the clan Salieri. Foreign cars there can not be. What a joy GG, from the usual taxi driver leaves the garage of a mafia clan? Well, he did not tell Sam and Paulie in the first mission, picking them up, leaving chase: Oh, Hey, guys! and I'm here waiting for customers, and here you are! sit down, throw up!

Or garage restaurant Pepe
What the hell restaurant garage? It's a restaurant, not a hotel. Pepe - cook of the highest order, and not an influential industrialist, buying expensive cars, and need a place where they can be kept.

can download a mod that restores the race and multipleer that are unfinished on the PC,but on consoles...
Yes nafig I need it... Can you understand it or not: Mafia - a self-contained story. Nafig she did not need deadmatch, team deadmatch, etc. In such times it was easier to put the Carmageddon and to play with bots on the health...

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

- geympley mafia on the XBOX,a screen with the map was to release on PC
What you posted is not the beginning of the game. This mode is the Walk. Same as on a PC. The only difference is that begins in a different place. If you find this hard to believe, take a closer look: on the streets the gangsters in black cloaks to the heels and hats, for the shooting of which is in the Walk you get a reward. And then the begin with the garage of Salieri's bar?

Read, in the end, the text appearing on the screen at the beginning of the movie. If you do not know French - not a problem, there are translators...

G

Master Corwin village,where I said about the first mission?

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

From the village heard. Not said and meant: geympley mafia on the XBOX,a screen with the map was to release on PC,put it back on the XBOX,you have to start from the garage of Salieri's bar or restaurant Pepe Gara...
Even if you did not mean the beginning of the game - in this case, it is necessary to write, sorry for the harshness, with the mind. I.e., to construct sentences so that the meaning of one did not dissolve in the other. Write, spit on the laws of grammar and spelling. You're not a fan of Fursenko?

All further dispute is not meaningful. If you don't mind - please fuck off. In advance I sincerely appreciate it.

G

Master Corwin village,commas and periods and spelling signs,or for you * $ this spelling signs?!
And anyway, I gave a link about the walks and describe it!Gramatik fucking,without a single error!Only an idiot will think that I opisyvaya mission 21,or 12...
Maybe you even thought that I do about FALLOUT 3 you write?
And the dispute ran away when he realized what was wrong...

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

Bring the moderators are sorry for offtopic. I'll try not to flame.

And anyway, I gave a link about the walks and describe it!
You never wrote that it was a walk. But argued about the incompleteness Mafia on the PC. Relax. Note: Gramatik is spelled with two m. After the comma put a space (mandatory). The $ symbol as a punctuation mark in the Russian language was not applied and not applied.

Spelling signs is a common name, dots and commas are included in the group punctuation.

And the dispute ran away when he realized what was wrong...
Of the above in my post, as a consequence, the question arises: and what am I wrong, dare I ask?

That's twice you've called me the village (with a hint of contempt) and once openly hinted at the fact that I idiot. Do you think posts like that will last long here? I think no, because the moderators have a long talk will not. Banged post (having the right).

r
ruslan51 27.11.19

no

P
Pernataya 27.11.19

ruslan51
Right

G

Master Corwin slammed?)
I have all of your complaints are intercepted,I'm in the MAFIA PG!

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

Spade... You only for this topic and came? Funny you lad...

I have all of your complaints are intercepted,I'm in the MAFIA PG!
Lemon write about it. So tell me: You say, PG-schnick - natural mafia. And I'm one of her bosses, guys.

Lemon, IMHO, good laugh...

And let me finally...

And by the way: I'm nobody complained... But if you wish - for God's sake, why not do it for a good man...

All, adieu, mon cher AMI...

_
_Sammy_ 27.11.19

I think the story in mafia careful attention to detail, and not even every Hollywood blockbuster can boast of such interesting and thrilling story!

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

I think the story in mafia careful attention to detail, and not even every Hollywood blockbuster can boast of such interesting and thrilling story!
By and large - true. However, it is not the details. Chronology soundtracks, for example - here this has already been discussed. In General, there are another couple of clues (and I admit that even I, without false modesty, an expert on the subject), but they are so minuscule that the overall impression does not spoil. So by and large you're right.