3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homie 27.11.19 05:40 am

The stupidity in the plot of the mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The story of the mafia of course brilliant,but there are a few stupid mantou,here explain to me why the don felt that Tom and Poly narushali the Omerta?They just robbed the Bank,they did not pass Salieri,they didn't betray anyone,they just robbed a Bank without Salieri's orders,they are certainly a little spoiled reputation of Salieri,but not to kill for it,OK Tom ,he didn't kill Frank and Michelle,but Poli is nothing but didn't!For me opinion it ayusolyutno dull moment!And,well, I think they stole the diamonds ,but not cigarettes,why to do everything contrary Salieri,moreover, was the reason why he didn't tell them,it is also a dull moment!
147 Comments
Sort by:
M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

No, the topic is not superfluous. Subject more than two years, a lot of posts, flooding low (if any)... as for dumb players - for example, I do not know how and what to do in Battle.net. This despite the fact that I, without false modesty, and in games and generally in computer-networked world big professional. And now you call me a degenerate gambler? So, Sooltan RS, believe me, it is not necessary to be so categorical, and in some cases even rude. Otherwise, others slowly the impression that you love to stick out your own intelligence, in fact those not possessing, or not possessing sufficiently. Be patient with people.

S
Sooltan RS 27.11.19

I apologize if someone was offended, or even insulted. I'm not saying I'm there, Einstein, I'm just a little not so expressed. There are players who misunderstood, if you can call it that, story. Is that better?
I, without false modesty, and in games and generally in computer-networked world sickly professional
very happy for you.

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

There are players who misunderstood, if you can call it that, story. Is that better? Much. Like and inoffensive, and critical. Thank you for understanding.

very happy for you. I'm sure you have something to be proud of in it. And this area is very wide, and the game world is in it, Yes Leko not the last place... so that I, in fact, truisms explain who and without me know about it... Sorry...

P
Pernataya 27.11.19

Stupidity would be if the Motel was playing the gramophone, playing the song of Elvis Presley. That would be specific stupidity...
In this case, this stupidity is: the game has a lot of the music of Django Reinhardt written in the next decade in relation to the operation of the game.
Only stupidity is still considered impossible. So small drawback. By the way, very nice! Because it hurts so good music!!! =D

H
Hip Priest 27.11.19

In the 30 years of the Molotov cocktail didn't exist, lol. Or rather existed, but he could not carry this name since I received it in the Soviet-Finnish war 40th.

G
General146 27.11.19

The only flaw in the game I see only one. In the end, Tom is killed, and convey greetings from Salieri. The point is not only that Salieri was already over the age recline, I don't know maybe I got a bad the translation was, but I remember a phrase that people Salieri was sentenced, and he don Lost mind as I understand it, killed him, who then gave such a nice Hello?

_
_Don_ 27.11.19

He was released from prison.The head of one is not lost :)

o
omen94 27.11.19

from prison no one came out ,well, you don't know Salieri associates with a shovel not a rake ,picked up a message to someone and all That in a wooden box.

K
Kouzen 27.11.19

dullnessis the Creator of the topic........

A
AlSar 27.11.19

Kouzen
exactly

General146
and that's where a lot of the versions were executed, went crazy, killed
I think he was hanged
while still hanging, and it was for that

Ambience
the name was not appeared in 39 when hot Finnish guys threw them soldiers of the red army
but the idea is simple, I think it could be

_
_Don_ 27.11.19

Salieri was imprisoned,but not executed, and deported.He was released from prison,and from the Motel Clark allowed the man to kill Tom... :) in Short,he was 100%

_
_Illyuziya_ 27.11.19

Salieri was given a life sentence, he could not get out. Rather, in prison, someone who should have been released from prison, gave instructions.

K
Kouzen 27.11.19

In fact, Salieri put into life.......but it also said that many criminals have lost their jobs........ may decided to say Hello by Salieri....
wanted revenge! but there are many options!

a
abba 27.11.19

Yes....the plot is really good..5times..passed Snab some of the chips in this game

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

the name was not appeared in 39 when hot Finnish guys threw them soldiers of the red army
but the idea is simple, I think it could be
Logical. Name Molotov Cocktail belongs to the Finns invented during the Soviet-Finnish war. But the design was known much earlier. Quote:

vessels with an incendiary mix was invented and began to be used not just anywhere, but in Cuba, with nearly half a century before the "Molotov cocktail" during the War for independence.

G
Grand Theft Aero 27.11.19

And there's a basket of Molotov...
The gas-m is not just the name of the machine,and Gorky Avto Zavod im.Molotov.
And Salieri in the electric chair were executed,it's written in the newspaper,which crashes on the screen in the end.

T
TWISTOS 27.11.19

Salieri LOST his HEAD! This is the final video it says

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

Already got... LOST MIND is a figurative expression! Or someone this even a term unfamiliar? So we need more smart books to read...

I repeat: in the United States is not, and never was such a death as beheading.

T
TWISTOS 27.11.19

In a fictional American town, with its own rules and laws. It was already discussed that the area is similar to the Canadian. I have the book Mafia and it says that Lost mind - the firing squad or the electric chair. No wonder I wrote in caps ))). I'm more of the 1.

M
Master Corwin 27.11.19

The execution - was. Long gone. Electric chair - were there. Beheading - if there was, just at a time when the United States did not exist as a state. There was a colony of (figurative name, often used in those days - the New world). English, French, Portuguese... In some of the applied penalty by beheading. However, very rare. As far as I know, such facts even American historians have not recorded.