3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
homie 27.11.19 05:40 am

The stupidity in the plot of the mafia (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

The story of the mafia of course brilliant,but there are a few stupid mantou,here explain to me why the don felt that Tom and Poly narushali the Omerta?They just robbed the Bank,they did not pass Salieri,they didn't betray anyone,they just robbed a Bank without Salieri's orders,they are certainly a little spoiled reputation of Salieri,but not to kill for it,OK Tom ,he didn't kill Frank and Michelle,but Poli is nothing but didn't!For me opinion it ayusolyutno dull moment!And,well, I think they stole the diamonds ,but not cigarettes,why to do everything contrary Salieri,moreover, was the reason why he didn't tell them,it is also a dull moment!
147 Comments
Sort by:
N
Naglyy kotyara 27.11.19

No, in the words of a guy is something there. what it really Salieri's too noble gesture made my boys held up the Bank, look what I niibatsa law-abiding, he will punish them and judge not...the Rest of the lads wouldn't understand), the Bank got robbed, you getting soaked, but tomorrow and in the face not to give anyone that don't got to the bottom...They're bandits, not the nuns!! piled up next to the don, this is not fundamental...))

M
Mango 27.11.19

Stephen ,you do not understand anything...

V
Vsemirnyy Zavinchennyy Kr 27.11.19

Mdaa... they're bandits, not a nun - catchphrase :D

N
Naglyy kotyara 27.11.19

Yes, you are damn Puozo been reading and now believe that if the don, so right away the appearance of morality, all things are pure and noble) don he is a thug and a thug and his six... saw the jaws of a sperm whale? so it will not fit the dick, which he laid on the problems of the other)) in the game is not a word that the owners of the Bank he unfasten, so there is no reason why this Bank is not to enclose) and the fact that they money zakrutili, et Yes, it could collide...but not much. well Tom's other schools were, and Polly a proven killer, well, a little bit greedy...would not have it wet. Karoch, the plot of a real jamb and I I completely agree.

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

Stepan!

What makes you think that we all feel that don is a Saint??? Show me the finger post where it is written???

what it really Salieri's too noble gesture did -----

I mean noble? what is more noble? Tom and Polly behind him, pulled off the robbery. It turns out that you can money without Salieri to kill. So don tries not needed. To the same, and respect, if you beat your kids? As don is able to forgive? It is clear that he gave the order to kill them. So no one Salieri noble does not believe and why do you have this do not understand!

N
Naglyy kotyara 27.11.19

but who did, man?) That you for example small authority district level) you have a crew to which you pay little, but they're still afraid. And you know that they're on the area enclosed stall)) they are:
1) not have to dig under you so that would soak and put his paw on the business
2) not started rats your money
3) began secretly to work for someone, that money grab
4) don't turn you in to the cops in exchange for the cash, and the excuse and the law.
They just went the normal one by the bandit. went and took grandmother, from whom they are))) well guys punish that??) discipline broke, Yes...so you normally pay and will not break))

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

Stepan

That's it. If I was a PETTY THIEF. And Salieri - Don. How will fall of its reputation in the eyes of other heads of families if they find out that he is not able to follow your guys? If other people are gonna know regardless don your business to do? Sooner or later someone will say what for us, we can live. After all, the chaos will begin!

N
Naglyy kotyara 27.11.19

I understand that the other dons in the city) and Salieri was placed with a height of supersonic aircraft there and thinks)) and to lose the proven action - I mean Polly, Tom is already waste material, he wouldn't want to...

S
SimpleD 27.11.19

Well firstly if etc. dons no sign of weakness on the part of Salieri may lead to their appearance. And secondly you don't judge yourself don. You may not would kill your men for such an offense, what they have done, and he was killed. Here the mentality is just different.

M
Mordok 27.11.19

Dear Stepan confused organised crime with gopotoy railway station. The boss does not have otchityvatsya to the soldiers and explains the reasons for which he requires the cessation of underground activities. It just puts them before the fact, and those who pull this off on the side contrary to the instructions not only lose credibility in the eyes of the rest of the fighters (who are such extremists rely maybe?), but I can really shit the boss and to break off his plans.
Yes, and yet... Why Rob the point that you pay for the roof? Just imagine: you pay me for my integrity, and I take the money and hit you in the face.... Stupid....

N
Naglyy kotyara 27.11.19

And here is the shit!! about the fact that the Bank for the roof Salieri unfastened, the game is not a word! although the idea should be. Tom and Polly haven't gone to Rob a Bank which the family detachable. And Polly himself says that all learned about the Bank, and then it too broke. And if not, so it's a good lesson to the Bank's management - like you see what stubbornness leads...))

B
Bsepogloschayuschaya Dyre 27.11.19

2 Stepan
You what version of Mafia is played?

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

Stepan

Well, I agree it is not the fact that the Bank paid the fee, the game really is not specified. But the fact that you're confusing small bosses and Dons, for whom reputation is everything, and in slabinki equal death - fact.

N
Naglyy kotyara 27.11.19

Nemesis
LAN, man, you are certainly right. but I'm not so wrong))

The All-Consuming Hole
in fucking great))

B
Bsepogloschayuschaya Dyre 27.11.19

2 Stepan
My question remains open.

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

Stepan

Well, on that and make up. You think I would aim at an old friend? )))))

P
Poka Na Forsazhe 27.11.19

Stepan forgot the most important thing is don Salieri's a native Sicilian. And Sicily is an island with its own rules. There offense even the father to the son will not forgive and will kill him for it. And it's true. This is not a frog, or there's burghers of Europe. In Sicily there is a strict code of honor and those who violate it, pays for it with his life.
The same thing happened with Tommy and Paulie. Stepan - no offense, but not knowing the code of the Sicily to understand the actions of don Salieri is impossible.

N
Naglyy kotyara 27.11.19

Nemesis
the old man, well, when we were fighting?)) come on the forum often)
The All-Consuming Hole
in the 1C version, and then in pirates...the buzz was the trainer to use)))

still, it was necessary as the thread developed to podrastet this topic. there is a newspaper article, like the bulls Salieri finally oborzeli, angry don...) and then don't forget That Polly is not like any stupid mokrushnikov in the family. This is a valuable Caporegimes, Family members, the organizers of brilliant military actions...and you think they would not forgive the act, prompted by the usual greed?!!

N
Nemezis 27.11.19

Stepan

I Transformers only recently looked, well, of course I unsubscribed... About Terminator 2 you cinch said, I'm 70 years still to review I will ))) If you survive )))

And just do! Don't touch the Mafia! Is sacred! ))))

w
wiz89 27.11.19

I WILL SAY ONE THING THERE'S ONE STUPIDITY ,THIS HERO GREW OLD ,AND IN THE END KILLED HIM SAYING FROM SALIERI ,CHO MAN STILL IIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!NEPOYMU)))))))