3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnakeGothic 28.11.19 01:19 pm

What is the interesting Gothic 1 or 2? (Gothic 2)

I somehow like 1 . And you ????????
89 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playshner 28.11.19

We also...

H
Hakon 28.11.19

first

H
Hameleon 28.11.19

Explain all the same the better. In view as that much of a difference.

P
Playshner 28.11.19

The plot poschwatta...

H
Hameleon 28.11.19

However, to me the first part seemed more difficult, and can therefore more interesting.

G
Game_Cheater 28.11.19

Of course the first. The atmosphere, story, gameplay I liked more...

D
Destrofan 28.11.19

Second. In my opinion, more atmospheric game, and the design Horinisa I like more Minental. Even better with the second add-on - brings a lot of variety to the game, and play Gothic 2 without the addon after a Night crow is not desirable. By far, the first I was hooked not like the second, but everyone I know, like you, prefer the first Gotha. I th only one?

-
-Lana- 28.11.19

Probably one ;)
The first impression plays here a significant role. The second was waited already...already more or less knew it would be. And the impression from when the game is played for the first time, it is not forgotten.

you're probably wondering why I asked you to find this post)) I'll tell you everything, or almost...in the next post, which will be on the forum Ksenus in the topic,bar Black Jaguar, post on 01.08.05 21:29)))
good luck

D
Destrofan 28.11.19

Well, I first played in the second Gothic and only then moved on to the first. Mean you're right, Lana. Moreover, I heard that the first Gothic is better and expected more.

[
[SuperNatural] 28.11.19

My identity first prikolnulo more potamushto, potamushto the leaves in the forest to the ground from the trees were falling and the market (where Fisk saw) scavengers fried played guitar (or lute? - I don't remember)... the Atmosphere is better it was short... And the plot with a barrier, a never was... And the second is commonplace for rupigi dragnov stuck... Certainly interesting too, but... in the woods the leaves do not fall...

P
Playshner 28.11.19

LANA, you're right, as ever...

Vasek, in the leaves...and hangout around the campfire on the market...And there was dancing orcs under tambourine...

[
[SuperNatural] 28.11.19

Zdesya most like the first goth... So why is her forum posts ten times less than the second?

P
Playshner 28.11.19

Ate half mask...

I
Inos 28.11.19

And for me, both Gothic reunioni. In the first story better, and secondly to play better (graphics slightly better card more power leveling is more convenient)

G
Georg 28.11.19

The best seems to be the one played first. I first played the second and it seems better.

D
Da Joker 28.11.19

the first part it is like that for Cherche-will.
but what's more interesting is the question... probably
all the same the second, as everything worked much better.
and glitches are not comparable less.

S
Sfucker 28.11.19

The second more fun and worked better

M
Maska-Z 28.11.19

not sure how you can compare games of the same name. If you compare different games like Gothic and Morrowind, then there's something to think about and talk, and here?

Play. In the first and then second, you will not regret :))

D
DR.SEM 28.11.19

Plot 2-a with addon
And 1-I
And just I read the story 3 or the screens 3 seen
It will surpass all!!!

N
NeoStalker 28.11.19

Where screens have you seen? It is interesting to compare with Tes4, and the requirements of the official case don't know?? Even if it creeped on my bitch...

PS Yes, the atmosphere in the 1st Gotha unsurpassed.