3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnakeGothic 28.11.19 01:19 pm

What is the interesting Gothic 1 or 2? (Gothic 2)

I somehow like 1 . And you ????????
89 Comments
Sort by:
M
MCesh 28.11.19

I liked it more than the first. I remember I even could not tear myself away from the game. The fridge was dostaval cold water, eat, and all day play. I remember around every corner, all spoke a hundred times, to God forbid to miss any word. In short left a big mark in my heart. The second not so much, but 100% interesting. Just do not have such experience like the first. In the beginning I she's not even very interesting it seemed like the barrier is broken, all free, peace and tranquility. But no! In General I can't judge which is better, probably still second, but first... no, I can't say. Most likely 50 to 50. Point.

C
Chernyy kot 28.11.19

I also prefer the first, the buildings themselves, the music, the weapons.
Who wants to argue - argue. The beginning is always better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Milten 28.11.19

One

W
WARG11 28.11.19

Of course, the second

S
Sedrik 28.11.19

First.It Can armor the necromancer poststate,the atmosphere and all that...

S
Sith_Marauder 28.11.19

In the first plot, and the gameplay in the second (first all too elementno - 100 master skills and oderus, and Duroc, and the combat system is one part of the bite of a creature that only is).

g
grigorii 28.11.19

certainly the first story better(and this is important for me).

F
Foil1488 28.11.19

Der Erste. Much more alive compared to the second. Remember the time with the disease Yu'Berion, with the massacre of the mages of fire, about the closure gate to the old camp (the second such a feature generally absent), etc, etc, the list of reasons is long.

K
Kasedi 28.11.19

The people I passed the first 2 Gothic then 1, and then the Night Raven and all at once for 1 month, so in my head! BUT in MY opinion GOTHIC FOREVER!!!
Even so the second much better, but nothing she was removed from the acrobatics and it was a pity that the Golem is damaged in the second Gothic all what you want is not in the first

J
JohanZ 28.11.19

Acrobatics is preserved in Night Crow. You need 90 agility, and what would be the activate.

F
Foil1488 28.11.19

2 Kasedi
What someone on the heels? Tip: pass 1 and 2 the Goths again 10, then the confusion in his head will not be exact :-)

And acrobatics from the Second is not removed, it is given as a bonus after 80 or 90 skill.

m
mifora 28.11.19

The most interesting---Gothic 3...

N
NeoStalker 28.11.19

So tell us, what makes it so interesting, the guest from the future.

m
mifora 28.11.19

Exactly and it's interesting that nobody knows the end of the story....and most importantly,all your bickering will be interesting...Stalker..

F
Foil1488 28.11.19

Hey, mifora!
Enlighten us! When so many people are waiting for the 3rd Gotha, you speak as if its already gone, damn it! I am waiting for enlightenment :-))

N
NeoStalker 28.11.19

Mifora, rather than our, and their. The story ends with a ban...

m
mifora 28.11.19

Hey donkey,where did you see that I said that?That said,that part 3 is better than 1 and 2?So it's true,because in it no one but testers still have never tried it.Or just support Neo involved?

N
NeoStalker 28.11.19

Damn, Mifora Yes, what you're so worried. One has only to laugh it off, like all the mumbo Jumbo some kind of attacks... (Although I know, they are all haunted, and those who come to this forum)

m
mifora 28.11.19

Yes,Neo,you're right,the forum this will go in all raids,all sorts of partnerships,and other pricolici...went for the first time in a month,and...everything that was before.Mask with Prof nibbles,a live rarity,you...you know who...their plans of a blitzkrieg and becomes sick---this forum is so fuck up...

K
Krokozyabra 28.11.19

back to the topic... the first Gothic ludshe... those leaves in the woods, it seems that you're locked up in that bonce... these dizaini lagerei... these inflated faces of orcs, this story... you will never forget.