3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnakeGothic 28.11.19 01:19 pm

What is the interesting Gothic 1 or 2? (Gothic 2)

I somehow like 1 . And you ????????
89 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bero 28.11.19

And what a spectacular killing the main monster in the First place!!!

m
mifora 28.11.19

So polocrosse first was 2 gotua then 1.Govorilje ubanana Sleeping effectively vyglyadit?I disagree---the ending 2 is much better....IMHO

B
Bero 28.11.19

Um... IMHO, the Dragon is undead - a pure clone of the other dragons. But to see such a terrible Sleep as I was not expecting...

K
Krokozyabra 28.11.19

Somewhere I found the patches changing the model of the last dragon... will nepomnu on th, download nistal, many weighed oddly enough.

F
Foil1488 28.11.19

The dragon at the end - L. x pure. More or less easily imposed in Die Nacht''e Des z''e, and in a normal second Gotha all for two spits. Anyway, the second is more predictable, when I passed the first time was expected at the end to see or demon or dragon, whatever that is inanimate.
The first in this regard gooorazdo better. Would never have thought of such ending.

F
Foil1488 28.11.19

Listen, pid...Sina E. USA, get your W..u PI..UY here on hj, s..a!!!!!! Only write on the forum Gothic, Yes, PI..ish constantly, fluder E. Anny!!! Go to h. R from the site at all (Nothing you can't otpi.dit, s. SC)

A
Arkkancler Nezrimogo Univ 28.11.19

The second Gotha better.

g
grigorii 28.11.19

Free

no offense to Lugovaja the child what to take with him

K
Kenny63 28.11.19

I'm more the second, for one reason - the territory of more SL-but interspe...Here.

D
Decapitated [Foil] 28.11.19

LogoVAZ why bother to come to the forums if you just flood paterissa?Why do you still not banned?

F
Foil1488 28.11.19

2 Black Satan
Lugovaja there is already a few days gone, thank God.

N
NeoStalker 28.11.19

Well, if the activity of Lugovaja on the forum there... count him banned for life ;) it's a Pity he had not even taken their posts... but anyway... LogoVAZ unworthy of memories... like his dirty writings to many users.

D
Duble_agent 28.11.19

the second I like and control the second is better IMHO

P
Playshner 28.11.19

I prefer the first, and management first better, IMHO...

F
Foil1488 28.11.19

2 plaser parrot
No tell, the inventory sucks, to talk, to raise, buy, etc. is necessary once again to press a key etc etc

D
DiabolumTanzwut 28.11.19

Gothic-II ist Immer coupling

P
Priva1 28.11.19

I first played in the second Gothic! and che went wrong ! Established the first ! neshtyak ! liked the first more !

P
Playshner 28.11.19

Donkey Hot skinny ignoramus... Press the key for him - a deadly problem...

M
MaksonchikX 28.11.19

Hmm...how interesting Gothic?Well, it's better to play first,and then a second for the plot and concept of the meaning!I personally Gothic 2 because there is atmosphere,nature first, but nothing worse!

A
Argonatika 28.11.19

In General I am against necroposting, but if I raised this topic, then... the First goth masterpiece, as in 90% of cases the continuation of a masterpiece - a great creation, but something.