3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnakeGothic 28.11.19 01:19 pm

What is the interesting Gothic 1 or 2? (Gothic 2)

I somehow like 1 . And you ????????
89 Comments
Sort by:
E
Emris_ua 28.11.19

The first was a discovery for me in this series !!! The second was a Mega masterpiece, and I'm still going through and Gothic 1 and 2 with all the extras !!! A magician in the second part to play stressful but worth it !!!

M
MunchkiN 616 28.11.19

perhaps even so 1.
I once photoname very long and hard arguing why G1 is better the story. but okay you did Parliament of the plot of the play?
then in Gothic 2 sharply potopul AI. miner with a pickaxe is incident on the dragon because he ate his ore. then karoche such to heap up hooligan on the 500m level of the zipper out of his pants and get it you insolent, potsony.
my anus just to the orbit output of bamboula.
well, there are subjective criteria, did not like the fact that готика2 is more posname the middle ages and perty finally do not apply. so I felt that the atmosphere there is fucked.
Oh yeah, in Gothic 2 but better. where the dialogue is the best out there and the game is better. all you have to do.

K
Kyubi 28.11.19

I liked Gothic 2: night of the Raven
But the first was great, as for me, they deserve each other.

r
ragroman 28.11.19

Last year, the first again passed over again for a different storyline, oddly not tired and still playable.

g
grx86301 28.11.19

Of course 1 In 2 spoil all stupid women and just play hard

D
DemonXL1080 28.11.19

Like the first part...started to play the 2nd and already something not that...

M
Madiark 28.11.19

Getting acquainted with PC games and action-RPG with Gothic 2, the game experience which I got from the game will never forget,this game is for me basically number one game among me played games

C
Ciplyata 14.07.20

The first is better. The second ruined the atmosphere of gloom from 1 and forced the hero to save the world. And the music is annoying...
The voice acting is much worse than the first part(Russian).
I was amazed, opening 1 part - everything was alive. Even miners. Was funny dialogues(for example, if you tell the gatekeeper that you want to blow up the camp or ask the guard at the torus miss you). Especially when Grim tried to cheat me in any game I had ever seen. I do think that PS - these are the models with whom you can talk. And then they could trick you and kill you! And if you someone doesn't like it, you can punch in the face! And you might want someone in the face to hit!
I have not seen this anywhere else. And even the background dialogue is funny. Especially don't waste your breath bebebe bebebe or trust someone - and as a result get yourself into trouble. It always happens. It was all very well thought out and the hero is not stupid lifeguard of the world, and neutral nihilists =D
The second is more dull, more like a clicker,and some characters are soulless... the Voice acting is bad(but the voices from the first part is good!). The whole game is kind of more boring, as if out of prison you were in a sad town with sad anxious people... No one even to Rob you doesn't want.
And the hero sent to save the world! Maybe I don't want to save the world, and want to fill a muzzle? And no, you cannot. Freedom cut.
And here is the last Chapter I liked, so dark, quiet... More like the first part. And the music there is beautiful.
In the rest of the soul... less Direct feel(but it still slightly is). And the first SUCH direct mental... Every pixel alive.
That would have made an easy game very similar to the first Gothic!
That music and atmosphere is just as soul was made and as well delayed!

V
Vampire_98 14.07.20

The two part is OK !