3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SnakeGothic 28.11.19 01:19 pm

What is the interesting Gothic 1 or 2? (Gothic 2)

I somehow like 1 . And you ????????
89 Comments
Sort by:
i
irknet 28.11.19

I personally Gothic 2 because there is atmosphere,nature first, but nothing worse!
Never said what you exactly second like ;D

By sabzh:
Like patch mod rebalance, because the original is boring.

M
MaksonchikX 28.11.19

Well Г2В really like and CAN'T PLAY THIS GREBE.....GREAT MOD!(or Hell-don)

D
DonLeno 28.11.19

The first interesting until the 3rd Chapter. Then rushing tomb raider. And lasso it in fact. Developed neuspel her to finish. Г2НВ is a work of art

D
DonLeno 28.11.19

*arcade

A
Argonatika 28.11.19

DonLeno
The first Gothic work of art though, because unlike the second before you don't draw the main task of the game in the beginning. Your main task - to survive at any cost, and the story opens with a Sleeping too late. Second - just a worthy sequel to the first.

D
DonLeno 28.11.19

I don't take the plot as the criterion. Secondly, all the game elements so well combined with each other, there is a feeling that developed took the stone and carved it into something beautiful. In no other game have I seen or felt anything like it. The second Gothic is absolutely self-sufficient.

A
Argonatika 28.11.19

DonLeno
IMHO, the plot is the most important criterion in games.

D
DonLeno 28.11.19

Not in the RPG

A
Argonatika 28.11.19

DonLeno
No, just RPG's the most important thing.

L
Lucky Luciano 28.11.19

What I would claim is not had to Dragon Age and Mass Effect and similar action-RPG because of the story, correct dialogues and other aspects of the game I had an urge through the game. Even the most simple RPG is a good story - so for him do not worry, it is a priority.
I think the main thing in an RPG is a role-playing system. Still depends on the game itself, the example I said above.

T
Tibbldorf Puent 28.11.19

The plot 2-a with addon
And 1-I
And just I read the story 3 or the screens 3 seen
It will surpass all!!!
Not surpassed, though))

And on the subject, even could not choose what's best for me. If you play both in a row, is perceived as one long game. I love the 2nd part, as mentioned above, this disclosure of the whole story from the beginning.

i
irknet 28.11.19

Xardas says the main problem of the situation, where is the joint?

i
irknet 28.11.19

By sabzh:
Both parts deserve overall rating.

D
DonLeno 28.11.19

Xardas could not speak about dragons, and just about army of darkness. Although I don't know. The plot of the already well-served

T
Tibbldorf Puent 28.11.19

IRKNET
Well, Xardas all so mysterious, and could hide it somewhere) And then from Take the eye of Innos and kill dragons and no surprises, once everything is clear.

A
Arko11 28.11.19

For me both are good, but the first and likely more interesting)

r
ragroman 28.11.19

Naturally the first, as it was truly an event that I'm such a realistic game then more and not remember. But the second part is also played a lot, there are a lot of interesting points.

D
DonLeno 28.11.19

Objectively - the second best for 90% of criteria

i
ironHAMMER.ms 28.11.19

IMHO the second is more interesting, but the first atmospheric.

D
DonLeno 28.11.19

Here and tenth criterion)
Actually the second is not less than atmospheric, the atmosphere there is just different