3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19 05:53 am

In that play?

Damn guys help me to play at all not in what is or is not hunting. Advise the game to be delayed for a long time type Skyrim, the Witcher, Gothic or dark Misa,(the open world) well, what about magic medieval RPGs and so and so. Or write a list of the top games of all time, even boring... and even I love to play, but to delay for a long time ceased, before the recall could weeks to play one game, but right now it's not like it soured in General. :D
Thanks in advance guys!
84 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mortuorum Evocator 29.11.19

rPeBoJL
Thank you

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

Frederick Evocator
Google is not destiny?Or the Tuba VIDOS find about strategy?

p
potroshetel 29.11.19

If you just want to have fun, without straining, take heart, it is Wolfenstein 2 is the right choice. They just need to wet the Nazis, without any problems. If you're tired after work and don't want to strain the game is what you need!
You can look review

E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19

The guys tried a new genre - action RPG, open world of course no, but still I shouldn't underestimated her. 3 month already play mass effect already Andromeda pass and stopped. Want to know everything in this world)). I advise everyone who is in the decay basharinov day. In short thanks to all who left your opinion to this post))