3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19 05:53 am

In that play?

Damn guys help me to play at all not in what is or is not hunting. Advise the game to be delayed for a long time type Skyrim, the Witcher, Gothic or dark Misa,(the open world) well, what about magic medieval RPGs and so and so. Or write a list of the top games of all time, even boring... and even I love to play, but to delay for a long time ceased, before the recall could weeks to play one game, but right now it's not like it soured in General. :D
Thanks in advance guys!
84 Comments
Sort by:
E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19

Podvipodvertov
To the point, but you have the crisis began in age, and my youth. MB because you're older and the same projects have seen such as doom, Duke nyuken, morovind, folic.

l
legusor 29.11.19

go play arx fatalis

g
gravediger 29.11.19

Dragons Dogma, although the world , to me, is lame in contrast to the same of the Witcher

s
safar 778 29.11.19

try assassins creed,well I think I've tried probably!also The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, or Two Worlds II or here look https://psprices.com/region-ru/index I out tom clancy like new

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 29.11.19

ElderWolfess
Not for that.
I started playing in 2009, but the best years for me was 2011 and 2012. Just played mostly RPGs. It was The Witcher, The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings, The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim, Gothic 3, Arcania Gothic 4, Risen, and Assassins creed 1-3.

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

So what pogamat??

I
Ioan Stepanov 29.11.19

Cheburator Founder I recently have been playing a different game, a little bit of money raised) http://playtoday.xyz

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

Ioan Stepanov
Ion go find Keith....

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.11.19

Cheburator Founder
Quantum break rules

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
I love RPGs.Fall has fallen,the brewers had sold out.... biapical.

t

Cheburator Founder
Final Fantasy 15?

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Begone the evil one!!

t

Cheburator Founder
Racist

A
Anglerfish 29.11.19

Cheburator Founder
A game from the Obsidian probe? Pillars Yes there's all sorts of Tyranny. In Bloodlines from the Troika replay, because the translation patch, it is constantly updated and may have missed something.

M
MelShlemming 29.11.19

Buy a console and not worry.

S
StrikeSC 29.11.19

XS, try Tiberium CNC-that is, Supreme Commander or StarCraft

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

Anglerfish
Kanesh fingered.A Nude Vegas who did?Obsidians.
Tyranny will cast a spell when a new computer will take.

K
KazymirZyba 29.11.19

I do not know what reason... maybe age, maybe as the saying goes -waste and that might be true in the gaming industry sadly now things are. Here as before, according to my humble speculation... was Going so three or four ghoul glasses. The first rolls interesting idea that was not used anywhere in terms of gameplay (well, for example: slowing down and flying max; physics second half A-life Stalker, which unfortunately implemented half-well, etc, etc), the second exploded in the ideas about the possibility of an open world and its atmosphere (underwater Rapture in Bioshock, the Fallout post-Apocalypse, historical places of Assassin's Creed...), all their thoughts, the third connected with competent and interesting stories the c mind to apply to the game. Then they sawed democko, and uncles with thick wallets, seeing it as progress and an opportunity to increase his bogatsvo, began actively to sponsor, slipping all sorts of devices with the latest technology, techniques, and slaves who will do rough and routine work and debug. And we eventually got game with a capital which and now have a huge weight. Games in which we got a new gameplay possibilities, super graphics or a unique plot and its flow, and maybe all at once.
Now, I think. The first stage, that wonderful concept irretrievably lost and has only a modest fraction of the Majesty that once was. There are only uncle and slaves, which is gaining every year as laborers in the plant and those not having the slightest idea of what is actually happening, using developments of those dudes, who led a wonderful concept of game design in the not too distant, in fact, the past, that would in any way correspond to the wages that they pay, like locksmiths and movers. Only now, the work they perform, tightened many times and release the game to them, it is now necessary almost every year as the TV series, or TV show.
Maybe I'm largely wrong. And most likely it is. Just recently, I too often tormented by the question - what to play what the fuck? And you know, often come back to these games and pass them already knows what time. Dark Messiah was held here again, decided to pereproyti first Brothers in arms, max vtogo ran with the third, in the bargain, and here the handle to cinematica to second half reached, the Gothic third, relatively recently. How many times I went Skyrim or Stalker, I myself would be scared to ask, the figure is solid. Super tactical strategy - in my opinion almost in the red book, no? Commandos, Silent Storm, behind enemy lines... pereprohozhu periodically. Only that joy, to be honest I large this whole situation brings. Quests soon to come to hell, with the likes of successes. Yes there is... at them and chase lately. Something like that, comrades. =)

W
Wolfenstein 29.11.19

conductive'm going through dark souls 3 is an excellent game - one of the best in the last few years
accurate game of the year 2016

W
Wing42 29.11.19

Wolfenstein
Praise The Sun!