3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19 05:53 am

In that play?

Damn guys help me to play at all not in what is or is not hunting. Advise the game to be delayed for a long time type Skyrim, the Witcher, Gothic or dark Misa,(the open world) well, what about magic medieval RPGs and so and so. Or write a list of the top games of all time, even boring... and even I love to play, but to delay for a long time ceased, before the recall could weeks to play one game, but right now it's not like it soured in General. :D
Thanks in advance guys!
84 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianAlex 29.11.19

ElderWolfess
Since you're a fan of medieval and fantasy Divinty 2 extra and Divinity: original sin.
If you do not mind setting zombieboy - Dying Light. the plot is there, of course no, but if you tighten the gameplay itself - for a couple of weeks you've had enough
well, Gothic 2 with its TUEV huchey full story mods. but here we come up against another obstacle - many jars from the old graphics. But if you don't mind replaying TESIII -there will certainly withstand
From very classic - Baldur's Gate

K
Kovboy belomor 29.11.19

Rhodogune I finalku not yet played,but judging by the reviews and reviews.In berterii the Persians and their history,written much better and in more detail.This is not my opinion, will finalka on PC look.And so for example.What is a demon samurai who wants to kill his older brother.Or a blacksmith who makes this samurai sword,perekovka in the sword itself.In principle, the last FF 7,8,9,13 so bursaria in the same style.No 13 is not the topic here.

P
Prosporo_psix 29.11.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
Finalka gameplay takes. What dangan 80 floors worth. In tails of the series the plot is nice and interesting, but grafone history too last century. Although I sasteria a lot more went than bursaria.

S
Self-Relliant 29.11.19

Meet the Deus Ex universe

M
Miyazaki 29.11.19

fable the lost chapters
vampire the masquerade bloodlines
deus ex human revolution
far cry 3,4,gta 5 (pretty funny shit with the open world,though not the RPG.)
Dishonored,Mirror's Edge DiRT Rally (don't know why I wrote,just look at the slave.table)

m
masha 29.11.19

AR3E
I have in times when one was Dandy. There was a number of games that I have played in a circle, so then I was sick of these games. Just had no choice. In the computer period, had a similar situation, I had nowhere to take games, no Internet and I sat at home, didn't go out.

Now is not the time game is where to take. And the game now other.
To quit playing for a long time, it may lose of the skill, and life will be more dull. The reaction is lost and so on.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 29.11.19

Write me just in case the list of his RPG, exnbg and like RPG games, maybe something you have not played:
My GamelistMy Gamelist
1.The Elder Scrolls Arena(~)

2.Diablo Hellfire(+)
3.The Elder Scrolls 2 Daggerfall(~)

5.Fallout(+)

6.Fallout 2(+)
7.Baldur's Gate(+)
8.Thief The Dark Project(+)

10.Planescape Torment(+)

11..Thief 2 The Metal Age(+)
13.Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction(+)
14.Icewind Dale Heart of Winter(+)
15.Vampire the Masquerade Redemption(+)
16.Rune(+)
17.Baldur's Gate 2 Shadows of Amn(+)

18.Arcanum Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura(+)
19.Gothic(+)
20.Baldur's Gate 2 Throne of Bhaal(+)
21.Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Ring(+)

25.Dungeon Siege(+)
26.Neverwinter Nights(+)
27.Divine Divinity(+)
28.Icewind Dale 2(+)
32.The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind(+)

34.Prince of Persia The Sands of Time(+)
35.Spell Force(~)
37.Gothic 2 Night of the Raven(~)
39.The Temple of Elemental Evil(~)

39.Line][age Interlude
40.Prince of Persia Warrior Within(+)
41.Thief 3 Deadly Shadows(~)
42.Sacred(+)
56.Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines(~)
50.Beyond Divinity(~)

46.Prince of Persia The Two Thrones(~)
49.Dungeon Lords(~)
52.Dungeon Siege 2 (~)
53.Fable The Lost Chapters(~)

57.Neverwinter Nights 2
58.Titan Quest Immortal Throne
59.Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
60.Spell Force 2 Shadow Wars
61.The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion(+)
62.Gothic 3(+)

66.Two Worlds
70.The Witcher(+++++)
71.Mass Effect

73.Prince of Persia
75.Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods(+)
76.Sacred 2 Fallen Angel
77.Assasin's Creed(++)
78.Rise of the Argonauts(+)
80.Fallout 3

82.Risen(++)
83.Dragon Age Origins
84.Assasin's Creed 2(+)
86.Divinity 2 Ego Draconis

93.Fallout New Vegas
94.Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands
95.Assasin's Creed Brotherhood(+)
96.Two Worlds 2
98.Darksiders Wrath of War
99.Arcania Gothic 4(++)
100.Fable 3
102.Mass Effect 2

104.The Eldeer Scrolls V Skyrim(++++)
106.The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings(++++)
107.Dark Souls
108.Dungeons & Dragons Daggerdale
109.Assasin's Creed Revelations(+)
110.Dragon Age 2
111.Dungeon Siege 3
114.Lord of the Rings War in the North(+)

116.Assassin's Creed 3(+)
117.Assassin's Creed Liberation
118.Dishonored
119.Arcania Fall of Setariff(+)
120.Risen 2 Dark Waters(+)
121.Kingdoms of Amalur Reckonning
122.Darksiders 2 Death Lives
123.Mass Effect 3

124.Divinity - Dragon Commander
125.Assasin's Creed 4 Black Flag

125.Dragon Age Inquisition

126.The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.11.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
so much time spent in the shuffle...

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 29.11.19

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
This list has long been made up, and if you are about games then passed those with "+ " and others are not. Going to waste)))

t

Pecos_Bill_2.0
better to burn wood or birdhouses mess. soon arrive

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 29.11.19

The tree burned a lot (strange that you guessed), but the birdhouses have never tried... hmm... can do? although I still have the chest is unfinished

t

Pecos_Bill_2.0
Deus ex too, RPG and alpha Protocol

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 29.11.19

Well, I pokachto Echigo games no

M
Mag Otshelnik 29.11.19

Igor sinks.

E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19

Sorry GAIS, asked the wrong question. I like a normal student, followed the gaming industry since 2007 (joke 2007 schA would have gone), played in almost all that you listed (of course about the RPG genres because the other genres I have little interest in). Made up for you hard workers a new question. Is there any RPG fans here? In any game, in his Prime, you were gone for a long time? -_^

E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
Thank you Celik for your list igrulek, you freed me from the ashes for a week +-. Again go Gothic with 2 parts. And thank you!

d
dr.shurich 29.11.19

ElderWolfess wrote:
In any game, in his Prime, you were gone for a long time?
At the time, was playing Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2, three parts Dragon Age, Mass Effect trilogy, now my birthday comes Andromeda, I think for a long time it will travel.

M
MrWorld 29.11.19

Wait new releases or play some multiplayer game

T
Tdante 29.11.19

Risen, there are three games like. You can of course Dragon Age to try it, but there world is not entirely open.

P
Podvipodvertov 29.11.19

Same garbage, life play, since 1992, then because of their age not all games were able to perceive. The first game played on PC as it is already consciously - it was Wolfenstein 3D.
I don't remember what year it started playing, but I remember that it began with my already conscious gaming life. Were the first Thoughts, second... played in all, StarCraft, Duke Nukem 3D, Fallout, I remember back in parkan me and my dad would get stuck, racing, strategy, no disdain. Just called the first one that came to mind, apparently those games at that time, I have the most vivid impression caused.
In Morrowind actually lived, almost the whole class played, and lessons with each other shared, and who went where, and what was found, maps were drawn, armor competed and level.
But now, just the trouble with it. The game really ceased to hang as it did before. Now of course there are interesting games that are tightening, even for a long time, but it is those emotions as a child they did not cause.
As something more than cold began to treat, to play - well, not play - do not care. Now do not expect anything from games. Here will be released such as Mass Effect, Andromeda, will be able to play - great, will not succeed - do not worry. Although the first three parts I was waiting for news I read about them.
And now do not care at all, neither the news nor the video do not watch. Games are perceived as a tribute, why masturbate to video thing news, one figure will be released someday.
That's only the Witcher 3 I have caused the same sensations that I felt when you just started playing games. This game I felt all the emotions of childhood dug up. And puppy dog enthusiasm and anticipation of something super-duper, I did all of the news video thing and every screenshot about him licking. And when he came out, I work just like a child running home that would rather to play it like I was 7-8 years somewhere. And yet I failed, for me all other games ceased to exist.
But after the passage of the Witcher, everything was as before. Weak interest in high-profile projects, and a cold indifference to mere ordinary toy.
Here's an example not so long ago I played Watch Dogs 2. Everything seems not bad, goes well, the picture is pleasing to the eye, at first, even the interest was. But the longer I play it, so I there became dull and boring. Walked to the middle and generally took it, so the place is not occupied. Demolished because I completely lost all interest in this game and to me it was not interesting.
And so I often began to happen. I don't know what it is. Or age, or games like that. And maybe both.