3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ElderWolfess 29.11.19 05:53 am

In that play?

Damn guys help me to play at all not in what is or is not hunting. Advise the game to be delayed for a long time type Skyrim, the Witcher, Gothic or dark Misa,(the open world) well, what about magic medieval RPGs and so and so. Or write a list of the top games of all time, even boring... and even I love to play, but to delay for a long time ceased, before the recall could weeks to play one game, but right now it's not like it soured in General. :D
Thanks in advance guys!
84 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.11.19

The Witcher 3

G
GeRR_Praetorian 29.11.19

YES

A
AR3E 29.11.19

Better take a rest from Igor.

m
masha 29.11.19

AR3E
Why rest? I rested and stopped playing altogether. Do not recommend a lot of breaks for rest.

A
AR3E 29.11.19

bootmgr
From satiety of the game lose their meaning. It's a leisure activity and not a mandatory hard labor.

generally boring
tighten for a long time ceased
blah-blah-blah

People just tired of playing, or he's tired or in the soul wants to grow. And made for stamping the game with monotonous or the same level design and gameplay mechanics, a normal person cause even and disgust, in that moment, when he seems to have tried everything, got everything, achieved everything, has become known dovalina, passed all the locks and made indecent proposal to the Princess, the dragon.

And continue to masturbate your brain search Igor does not make sense. In relations with Igor sometimes need a good break to restore the relationship, after some time.

stopped playing completely
I would be so.

P
Pelmen dobra 29.11.19

The heat of the moment, it will pass, and then goes back to binge.

D
Delphis 29.11.19

narrow

H
HarleyQu1nn 29.11.19

wait for TES VI, the work is in full swing for five years

M
MelShlemming 29.11.19

And if you try to sports games?

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.11.19

Well, since you like Skyrim, try DAO. There is also the editor of the character and dragons.

W
Wing42 29.11.19

ElderWolfess wrote:
Advise the game to be delayed for a long time type Skyrim, the Witcher, Gothic or dark Misa,(the open world) well, what about magic medieval RPGs and so and so.
If you have not played before, then play Darksiders. It is, of course, no branchy system of dialogues, moral elections and their consequences, and free wagering there, essentially, either, but it is an interesting story, well-researched and disclosed the characters, beautifully choreographed cutscene. Yes, the game does not hide the fact that she just slasher, but slasher is of the highest quality both in terms of gameplay and aesthetics about what is happening.

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.11.19

Forgot Lords of the Fallen?

y
yariko.v 29.11.19

ElderWolfess wrote:
Damn guys help me to play at all not in what is or is not hunting. Advise the game to be delayed for a long time type Skyrim, the Witcher, Gothic or dark Misa,(the open world) well, what about magic medieval RPGs and so and so.
There may be a problem in the tedium of monotony? And decent games, not so much in one particular genre. Personally, I even Skyrim had despondent of its predecessor (Oblivion). Can look in the direction of the Mass Effect series, interesting enough to while away a few dozen hours.
What if you try to play games of another genre. Not to dwell only on magic, medieval, RPG, etc. and etc. After all, when broader overview, it is easier to choose something exciting. You can try Steins;Gate, for example! I really liked the exciting fantasy storyline several different endings, interesting characters.

M
MelShlemming 29.11.19

TO

t
tatunserg 29.11.19

I also,two months ago,I was sitting and thinking: in what to play. And then came Gothic. Sat a little to get nostalgic.. and passed.
And then there was the Night of the Raven,in the N-th time. And after Dark Saga. And now Gothic 3 pass. Two months one Gothic. In other games you don't want.
You sit down little over the Gothic...

V
VityanyaCFC 29.11.19

ElderWolfess
Heh. The same garbage. Only the other genres.
I myself play on Juan and the PC, but my youngest brother shot a PS4 with Ancharted 4 on Board.
And somehow after passing depressed.
Just not in play that much. All of the major titles have to wait. With Mass Effect can be crap... in short Ashes.

I play sometimes in Titanfall2 or Doom with the last Lara, but it is. Of despair.

P
Prosporo_psix 29.11.19

Played in finalke 15 already over 100 hours. I recommend, even though you're picobarn, most likely. And so, RPGs fit very little left for the last 2 years. I met only tirani.

K
Kovboy belomor 29.11.19

When I was unemployed,there was a canoe.A good recipe (if you are 18 of course) a week binge,three or four days afraid of the toilet.And life will sparkle with new colors and play even the old including.The Council of course will remove.So if you have time use.

K
Kovboy belomor 29.11.19

Prosporo_psix And as the same Tales of Besteria

P
Prosporo_psix 29.11.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
The idea was to ascribe this series, but I was thinking too specific about the transition from the middle ages to specific Zych. Finalka still more europaisierung :3