3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.09.19 03:18 pm

The last movie you watched v.9

In this topic you write the movies you recently watched and which you would like to recommend to users.

Example:
The hobbit: an Unexpected journey - [Recommend! *Here written text, why is this film recommended*]
Ted [Not recommend! *Here written text, why this film is not recommended*]

The previous part
242 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vampire_98 13.09.19

Scarface.

B
Bezumesss 13.09.19

Click: With remote control for life

b
bazilews 13.09.19

The first player to get ready.

K
KoRnEr 13.09.19

Sex does not Wake!
Stupid pindoskih flat vulgar sense of humor, ugh

Z
ZloyViki 13.09.19

Macho and nerdy 2
A good continuation of the first part, but towards the end I felt that the writers had exhausted itself. Perfect for watching at night, but no more.

M
MelShlemming 13.09.19

Ange and Gabriel

c
c1tr0n 13.09.19

Split. long overdue..would be better if the view did not take place...

P
Posledovatel Perelmana 13.09.19

True love, True Romance 1993
well, it's just classic Tarantino, though many scenes are outdated
but I recommend to view who did not watch or review

m
mma97 13.09.19

Tomb Raider: Lara Croft (2018)

V
Vaipen 13.09.19

The incredibles 2. So epic and to merge the continuation of the cartoon, which waited 14 years. 14 years, Carl. When satsibeli Petrivskiy in the 1st part I was waiting for just ofigitelno continue to be in 100500 times better the original.
And that was a cartoon III. And Petrivskiy drained after a few minutes. He just carries the city, robs a Bank and pins. All. As it appears some Acrinathrin that can mesmerize with TV. What kind of silly name for a villain. That it was chosen using random.org. Hidden villain. Well, OK. It is now in the trend. Well, it would be possible to make a plot twist. Type Bodryashkin working for a Tyrant. He was a hero, but a Tyrant he was sagipsul and made a villain. But no, you're not. We have femenizm, diapers, girl problems, and a dad who tries to stay with the kids. And superheroic is only background. And from superheroes, too, are family problems. Ie super problem, like 17 ti abilities in infants.
The motives of the villain all tin. Supes banned and why they did not save her parents from bandits. And that they in obidki. Stop what? Not whether to be offended by those who came up with the ban on Supes because of which they are unable to save your ancestors. But no, you're not. You need to be offended by Supes.
No, of course as the cartoon by itself, it is full of nothing and full prokanaet he come out a year or two after the original. But to pull 14 W Holy shit what to give this.

s
saa0891 13.09.19

Wonder woman is such bullshit and the dumbest plot still have to try to come up with just don't understand why many people praised this movie.

F
FreddyCruger 13.09.19

Looked at Dark City, which at one time missed because of the cult of the first Matrix. Well, what about this to say the film is interesting but too bright and looks a bit old, sorry I did not watch it then, back in 1998, I would have gone for sure. But now you can see, therefore, recommended for viewing, interesting story and a surprise at the end).

H
HappyGhost 13.09.19

Open range is a calm, interesting Western and ansonica at the end.

C
C.D.Z 76 13.09.19

American horror Story season 4: freak Show
By the way do not advise anyone look at what does the clown Get this was hard to watch!!

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Rempeydzh and escape Plan 2

r
rareuser 13.09.19

Apostates. Good fun action movie. And there Leo
Спойлерkinorareblog.ru/films/141-otstupniki.html

K
KoRnEr 13.09.19

Night shift, our rasansky madhouse with the law under the Pindos)

M
MesyacMay 13.09.19

The wrath of silence, the Chinese.
lovers Korean drama thrillers suggest

f
fanatDimyBilana 13.09.19

Hero (2002)(with Jet Li)
Once again reviewing, the finest film. Everything in it is good

The first player to get ready
Very... For the geeks it.

G
GIBAY 13.09.19

Star Wars Episode VIII: the Last Jedi, in December looked, especially since the movies I do not watch.
In my life I watched only 11 films, nine of them - Star wars.