3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.09.19 03:18 pm

The last movie you watched v.9

In this topic you write the movies you recently watched and which you would like to recommend to users.

Example:
The hobbit: an Unexpected journey - [Recommend! *Here written text, why is this film recommended*]
Ted [Not recommend! *Here written text, why this film is not recommended*]

The previous part
242 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rahit Lukumych 13.09.19

Valerian and the city of a thousand planets. Very nicely filmed, the plot is weak in places, girlfriend HS a much more charismatic himself. Although this is normal, considering that the film is based on a classic French comic books where the two main characters.

C
Chernyy plastilinus 13.09.19

The End of The F***ing World. This is a series, but it's short, at 3 hours (lots of 20 minutes). Unexpectedly fascinating and interesting, unusual, generally advise.

P
Pavlo-Czapelya 13.09.19

The body of Jennifer
night there was nothing to do, lying was watching TV

M
MelShlemming 13.09.19

Make a wish.

S
SloT124 13.09.19

A space Odyssey Kubrick 8/10

B
Burnfire 13.09.19

John Wick 6/10

n
nikc231 13.09.19

The Avengers: infinity War 8.8/10

E
EmilSmirom 13.09.19

Scott pilgrim vs. the world : 8/10

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Killer 2. Against all

E
Eastsiderz 13.09.19

At the moment: the Wolf of wall street
Liked the movie, if you have 3 free hours, then we'll see.

S
StefGamer 13.09.19

Star wars Han Solo - not particularly impressed but 1 time norms.

A
AIIISER 13.09.19

Predator 2018. Don'T look this G... do not waste your time. An absurd movie with a lot of insanity. The script was invented by the kids or haters of films about the Predator. Destroyed all one here in this G film. Go to a shrink when viewed.

Z
Zamkadysh 13.09.19

I agree, the Predator imbitsilizm higher Guild, primitive script like shkolota removed((, venom was more watchable of the latest innovations, looking at large, then revised, though the ending could make more original and less predictable, it is clear that will continue.

A
Anderby 13.09.19

Venom.

A very good superhero Comedy. Without sagging and stupid drama which was full of trailers. Only venom is sometimes just too Petrosani and no communication with MCU is not visible (from Life too). A reporter from Tom hardy lame, but it doesn't matter, a reporter for long periods of time to be had. A standard first film where necessary and a long string and a villain to save the world in time. I hope in the sequel they will unfold wider.

G
GetJet 13.09.19

I looked yesterday Foreigner with Jackie Chan and Pierce Brosnan. Interesting movie, I liked it.

A
Anata94 13.09.19

I looked at the day of horror Puppeteer , though the rating is not great but for me the film is normal. Once you can see exactly.

d
dengger87 13.09.19

Just yesterday I looked film Unforgiven 2018, all fire, Nagiyev well into the role, and the picture quality is already spotrebitele)) Really have been looking for it for viewing. In a few words. The film is fascinating, keep in mind the whole movie. You gotta see it.

K
Kassandra_Rain 13.09.19

Venom.
I really liked the movie. I would particularly like to note the relationship between Venom and Eddie looked awesome.

N
Nunu1987 13.09.19

Diary of a mother-in-law. Easy, Russian TV series

j
junaily 13.09.19

Tusk Kevin Smith, the maximum ropley movie *_*
Spoilerphobes the ball in the final scene was the last straw x)