3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.09.19 03:18 pm

The last movie you watched v.9

In this topic you write the movies you recently watched and which you would like to recommend to users.

Example:
The hobbit: an Unexpected journey - [Recommend! *Here written text, why is this film recommended*]
Ted [Not recommend! *Here written text, why this film is not recommended*]

The previous part
242 Comments
Sort by:
m
mma97 13.09.19

Braveheart (1995)

a
atmaROZ 13.09.19

Gorgeous movie from Spielberg, yesterday I looked.
The first player to get ready (2018) (Ready Player One)
Cool movie with a strong share of nostalgic old school gaming.
The story intelligible and interesting. The cast of regulations - in General, everything happened as it should (and better)
Gamers to view without options.

Spellerberg taxis.

Z
ZloyViki 13.09.19

Bobro to pojalovat!- I recommend the excellent French movie with a great Duo of actors Kad Merad and Dani Boom.
The package film in fantasy genre in 2009, a very mediocre movie, would not recommend, not strong enough even to watch.

m
mma97 13.09.19

Cavalry 2018
Not a bad film

s
shingle 13.09.19

The cabin in the woods

M
MelShlemming 13.09.19

The free-kick.

V
Vaipen 13.09.19

Watched the Ant and the Wasp. Some special effects. And that it will come out 4 films a year. Why they decided that 2 nyakusa of glassed better than one designed XS. How to survive Persia about which we know nothing. In the end, in place of having to reveal in more detail the story of the Ghost, thrusting us the story of what the left dudes and catch-up with the hand on the knee here mafia. And Tom and Jerry the Cattle with the Feds. The story of the Ghost decided to plug banal clichés. Exploded next Kvantovaya crap, she fell under the radiation became wanderwaffle passing through walls, which for our purposes began to use the military, the promise that here-here will find a way to cure her. That's it guys, you're all done. As they did, you're not interested, better to see 2 hours bufanady.

W
Wrathskin 13.09.19

Vaipen
Nothing could not wait to get rid of the popcorn movie.

V
Vaipen 13.09.19

Wrathskin
I would like at least normal acting. And then perhaps the logs would be more emotion from the fact that it is shared on a quantum level than the actress who played the Ghost. I remember once the buds have taken, so sausage so I thought die off. And there is zero emotion, only anger that she does not want to help.

B
Bezumesss 13.09.19

Yesterday I watched the blade trilogy.

V
ViktoriyaKorneeva 13.09.19

Anyone recommend a film in the genre of science fiction Rempeydzh. This film is very intriguing, interesting in terms of setting special effects and in the selection of actors performing the main roles.Scenario someone seems a little dry but as for me quite good.

m
mma97 13.09.19

Dobermann (1997)

g
grafonoman 13.09.19

the first player to get ready: 5/10 a few good action scenes, but overall the plot, the script and the actors made me facepalm syndrome...well, at least antagonist made a gamer with a good ambiguous story, no...he is a typical, banal, pyatisortny tyrant. gaming current topics in the movie at all are not disclosed
off: 7.5 out of 10 good movie that is nice to look at, but too barehipani
the disappeared: on 7рочку.... allowance which don't need to be, the film is easy and fun to watch, the script of conventionality, but not so strong that I lost interest

g
grafonoman 13.09.19

the Avengers: infinity war: 8.5 probably the best film I saw this year, even I regret that did not go to the movies, on the other side of me no one has messed with Champ, hygiene and supervariabledemo viewing....the original special effects and wow moments are great, the dialogues are normal ,snot all good heroes do not break,the only real stupid moment with Quillan and Thanos, the best movie about the Avengers, I will continue to wait and captain marvel

p
pekabir 13.09.19

ant-man - suddenly a good movie, if you ignore the dumb jokes friend GG
the first avenger: the confrontation - was poluchal. approximately at the level of the recent justice League
Lara Croft - hopeless stupid shit in the background game looks like a masterpiece. the characters are stupid, ekshona little, the plot is mediocre (not even able to adapt the material). watch only repulsed fans of the series

R
RestlessDreams91 13.09.19

Bunch of Idiots, I remembered my childhood.

b
bazilews 13.09.19

The pre-dawn prayer.

S
Sonic34 13.09.19

Watched the last of the Avengers. Very cool twisted story. Looking forward to the sequel.
Also today saw Peter Rabbit. Good Comedy for the whole family.

p
pekabir 13.09.19

the first player to get ready - very cool movie. I hope the continuation will not take

b
boss1234567890 13.09.19

Bachelor party 2. Ugarnul a couple of times!)