3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lunersun 13.09.19 03:18 pm

The last movie you watched v.9

In this topic you write the movies you recently watched and which you would like to recommend to users.

Example:
The hobbit: an Unexpected journey - [Recommend! *Here written text, why is this film recommended*]
Ted [Not recommend! *Here written text, why this film is not recommended*]

The previous part
242 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 13.09.19

Aeon Flux. Watched TV series, then a movie.

The film is surprisingly good, not as surreal and adult as the original, but still tries. The plot is logical, the narrative does not SAG, visual beautiful -- teetering on the conformity to the original and follows fashion trends 2005ого year. References and allusions enough. From Trevor made good, of ion -- insecure puppet. But still I liked the movie. Like another series of the show.

M
MelShlemming 13.09.19

Mechanic: Resurrection.

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Hunter Killer

L
LegolasSs131 13.09.19

Alpha

V
VLA2319 13.09.19

curse the nuns

G
Gygros 13.09.19

Spider-man 3: the Enemy in reflection

B
BioGen 13.09.19

Datpol 2 - one night with humor in this part overdone

M
MelShlemming 13.09.19

Metro

b
bazilews 13.09.19

Venom

R
Robin Schulz 13.09.19

Enchantress. A great family film suitable for all ages. Quite a colorful fantasy story, interesting, with good directorial work, correctly implemented, and the cast to match. Personally, I always similar pattern liked, because I went just to cheer. Try it and you loved ones, suddenly like it too)

S
Sergey Sukachev 13.09.19

The next player to get ready

C
Celentano12 13.09.19

Project FL

s
senator.ada 13.09.19

Search (Searching).
This movie is a lesson for the creators of unfriended and other movies ekranom. Here is the flow looks really appropriate, creative, and most importantly - not drives in the frame. The plot may not surprise the most avid moviegoers, but it is interesting and consistent with the genre.

M
MesyacMay 13.09.19

senator.ada
what comparison Search and unfriended?, movies are completely different in content, sense and plot,
but the same one - they need to read, and that the current viewer second hard))
both liked if that)
Search the other day looking

s
senator.ada 13.09.19

S
I'm not in terms of plot, but in terms of a visual compare.
And those and others have relied on an unusual presentation of history through the PC screen. Only now when you view unfriended I had the feeling that this is not an experiment, but an attempt to get into the budget. Once everything is dry and monotonous. Maybe it's still an improvement, I don't know.

M
MesyacMay 13.09.19

senator.ada
who is that from the movie waiting)) There is a new genre - this is important.
Remove from friends - 2015
Search the 2018 model year, 3 years difference - comparison the visual to what? After 3 years completely from epigeum more clever something there in the computer)).

and pervoprokhodtsy film of such a plan, like Death in the network 2013 is considered, but it is not necessary to read
so, as for me, Gabriadze brand new genre offered - a pity that neither the critics nor the audience is not appreciated.

on topic: the last movie you watched a Kiss before dying in 1956, before I saw the film in 1991 with the same title, almost exactly the same, but the book... yeah, like the writers one stroke of the pen can break the story :(
I'd like to see a Kiss before dying one in one shot for each word A. Levin

A
Anderby 13.09.19

The House That Jack Built.

Great movie, unusual, with an infinite number of references and interesting monologues. The apogee of von Trier. Will go down in history.

s
shingle 13.09.19

Man on the moon (2018)

A
Anderby 13.09.19

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse.

A children's film. First great obstbaum a rich history and a constant start character, and then begin to do the same. The story of miles Morales -- another trite story of Spider-man, even a dead uncle is not forgotten. Pathos, show-off, child suffering and the problems of the first world. Spiders acquired the maximum go. But the villains turned out very good. Once you can see it.

R
Rograx 13.09.19

Through the snow. Road.