3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 01.12.19 09:37 pm

Impressions of Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (Dragon Age: Origins)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In the subject write experience addon Awakening a fantasy role-playing game Dragon Age: Origins.
181 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iliss 01.12.19

Stace Layere
he wants to enter the PT blood in their veins
And how would it look? It's impossible to round up all the people and all the poison they hope to arrange a mass poisoning? Ah, but when I get to the second book... :(

Zazie
What to eat? What kind of society they have formed?
I also was interested in these two questions, even in Origins. But there has been the idea that they both have no souls. I understood it as that they have no intelligence, that is, they are not people, and animals that look like people. And accordingly, they must behave like animals. Instinctively live: dig the earth in search of the corpse of the old God, and the rest of the time hunting for food in the subway and sleep... something like that. And women-PT, meanwhile, give birth to a new PT as cats, they are caught by the food and protect them. In General, animal life in all its glory.

How long will the Architect will be able to stay in power only because he was the first?
To this question the game gives a negative answer.

By the way it seemed to me after the game that the Mother in this dispute rights. If you take a sober look at it, the Architect still on reasonableness, he already was born this way don't need to get used to. And what else? Apparently, they did not like the mind. In addition, the Mother mentions the call as a beautiful song, it turns out that one of their primary instincts. And suddenly it was taken away. It's like the meaning of life is to take. In this case, the meaning of life for the PT can be maintained only on the authority of father like he knows how to live, it is necessary for him to repeat and obey. But not all of this is enough.

the acquisition of reason does not imply the automatic acquisition of speech
Yes, I also winced. But I decided to think that the Architect for many years (looks like a Lich), hanging out in secret beside humans and learned the language. And other then teach. Piercing even mean, dumb clothing, fashion picked up the human, that it gives :)

T
The Illusive Lady 01.12.19

Iliss

Well, in the book, he enlists the aid of wizards in exchange for the magic PT first caster remill of spreading infection amongst mages. Moreover, the Architect himself is able to transform people into the version of PT - so he did with Uta.

And by the way, about power. The architect says that's not looking for it, its only purpose to give freedom of choice to his brothers. As the Architect himself was free, unknown even to him. Presumably, he is one of the first born, mages trying to capture the Golden City. At the same time he is a pariah to many PT, but can control them to a certain point in the book is well illustrated. However, if blood is spilled Grey warden, the Architect is no longer able to control his subordinates.

Actually, about it you can talk a lot:) Though you create a topic)))

S
Sinet-MC 01.12.19

the boys tell me ,the license of the game are already on sale???

I
Iliss 01.12.19

Stace Layere
Presumably, he is one of the first born, mages trying to capture the Golden City
Here's something not glued. In the game he says he was born there and not born a man. And in the book (I've read the second bit) is also in conversation with Bregana there are words that type have been generation of PT are all the same, then I came along. So still no, this can not be born even among the PT. Yeah, still remembered the reference that the old old gods he had ever seen.

Actually, about it you can talk a lot:) Though you create a topic)))
Well, I don't know what to write in the header post, build a better you :) I just read the book :) by the Way, what king dork... Threw the Affairs of state and rode the hell where. Hmm.

Zazie
If you come here, it is casually found in the book answers to some questions. Wonder we are outraged that PT high-speed method learned to speak, it turns out, according to the book PT-mages, and so able to speak :). How well is unclear, but mentioned that could even put forward the ultimatum to the battlefield. :) But otherwise really like animals, even worse than I imagined.

T
The Illusive Lady 01.12.19

I honestly myself don't really believe that he's one of those magicians) Rather it is just a mistake. For someone else's creations too independent:)

By the way, what king dork... Threw the Affairs of state and rode the hell where. Hmm.

The Maric in his repertoire:) And sons are the same)

I
Iliss 01.12.19

Rather it is just a mistake
This jump to almost human from the animal? Generally this should not be possible according to the laws, what makes us think that perhaps the myth of the Golden City not fiction :) That is when they were people. Then a mistake might lead to a reverse mutation.

I think the Shadow was a very powerful mage-survivor pretending to be God before naive), then there are magicians who are also not stupid and decided to pretend to be gods, they had a fight for power. In which the first mage cursed the enemy army out of anger, not thinking about the consequences.

A
Antrix 01.12.19

Impressions? Probably the most negative... what happened to the sparkling dialogue between party members at a time when we are at rest want to talk? And then you no rest, no dilogo... solid grind. Thank you though on the fact that the quests are not particularly pumped up... and Ogren with their bomb chustvom of humor boredom sometimes thirst. And just judging by the General addon and utter garbage. Although, garbage is another compliment to this creation that the developers have made in his spare time... Want to continue original :)

D
DiLouk 01.12.19

Briefly, a woodpecker in my ass!
If longer, here's a full review: http://www.playground.ru/dox/dragon_age_origins/2859/
PS no spoilers!

L
Lord 01.12.19

experience rules)) this is certainly not the origin but only the continuation but still)) well)) Although with some I agree, the dialogues are weak, it's not what it was with the Morrigan and other party members in the last game)) the only one who does not disappoint - this Organ)) cheerful) Quests are normal, not very lengthy, although difficult quests in the collect this and that but still relatively acceptable)) the fighting System is also good), new enemies is a plus))
There is not a clear XY from the lady Uta)))) and the Architect of the dark stuff, although it speaks of lofty goals and I'm even the life left him, but the doubt is still there)) let's See what will happen next series ))))

s
sTragl 01.12.19

Went for a long time, honestly the game is not perfect as many say.
Now I decided to set a Revival, and when you install a patch or addon, it gives me Game not found, please reinstall
In the registry set EN, the path is correct, so what's the problem?

A
Antrix 01.12.19

Stragl
You are here http://forums.playground.ru/dragon_age_origins/594478/

J
JiuJitsu 01.12.19

Oh, that's just passed And the Beginning of a Revival. the original was even very pleased, and the addon was disappointed with the ease and plot. As for the rest - addon as an addon, an additional campaign, guns, skills. What else do you need?
Pleased that in the end I wrote, like gg went in search of Morrigan.

PS. Damn? on TV3 often show films in which the actor is engaged in dubbing voice Duncan in Origins))))

I
Iliss 01.12.19

addon disappointed easily and storyline

The ease is Yes, but the plot... What plot was in Origins? I think here the idea is original. And so all the same. There ran through the locations collecting three piles soldier :), here also three main locations, run out there solving problems, along the way bumping into PT. To be honest, in Origins I didn't like the job of any third-party companies such as mages, assassins, etc., they do not fit into the story and had no incentive to do them. Just for the sake of exp and money. Here are a few such side-quests, but they fit perfectly, you say it is to restore order in your fortress or in the surrounding area. That's what I really liked :)

s
sTragl 01.12.19

JiuJitsu
PS. Damn? on TV3 often show films in which the actor is engaged in dubbing voice Duncan in Origins))))
Uncle Scrooge in you help) and not only it...

R
RevCrew 01.12.19

The story is so-so but neither attracts and repels,in a chart of features I didn't notice,but the gameplay is excellent,fesik there is much more and they are much better than the original,the expansion pack I think are designed for fans and RPG fans!!!

J
JiuJitsu 01.12.19

Iliss
I'm talking about the storyline and you're talking about secondary quests.

T
Tony Quick 01.12.19

Well, not yet passed,well, the addon is very good,of course everything is built worse than the original(in terms of plot and dialogue,new possibilities liked),but do not forget that this is not a sequel.Really looking forward to something like that for ME2,just for me, ME the universe is more interesting...

I
Iliss 01.12.19

JiuJitsu
About the basic also wrote about picking up the three piles of soldiers. Or are you talking about exactly in the main story?

-
-DarkVergiL- 01.12.19

mod in General is very informative and nice, to be Earl amantaine and on such a scale.... yeah poradyvalo developed for all 10 out of 10 what you would expect from bioware, komandyvat his army to rule over the people eh.. what else is necessary for happiness, like everything neveroyatnyh sizes parastasia imposing fortresses, like the beauty and realism of their portrayal, to a complex plot...
but this is only a small part of ferelden... not to mention Empire...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
almost all of the bottom panel is filled and to do a second mean to clutter up what will they come up with in this of stacii..

A
AlexioR 01.12.19

About the panel, perhaps for my Magicka would need another, and not all spells intermeddle))) One word of a natural witch!:) A couple of Addons in such settings and get not just the SS, and SS-Supermen!!)))