3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 01.12.19 09:37 pm

Impressions of Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (Dragon Age: Origins)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In the subject write experience addon Awakening a fantasy role-playing game Dragon Age: Origins.
181 Comments
Sort by:
S
SheparD7 01.12.19

Would want - I'd rather be doing )
But if imagination does not allow)))

I understand that people Belgorodsky, a simple robber conscience does not allow..
Simple, no of course, but the most difficult of times^_^

It's not something sacred for the sake of revenge to get into the castle with no one dozen armed men and try to arrange the assassination of a beloved Character )))
Oh yeah, how could he, where is his dignity and pride(probably lost when the complex the thief became xD))))

L
LightMan7 01.12.19

addon Awakening is very cool!

S
Shuller001 01.12.19

People what is the weight of Awakening? And then there are also 1,6; 1,7; 2,6 Gigs.

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

Shuller001, I have English (no localization) 2.18 weighs

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

Went a little AW orlaco. That is to say - scout Canon.
Well, Alistair's the king, everyone knows that. And apparently without Anora. about her is not mentioned. And Nathaniel says, only Ale.
Wynn is alive, the Circle survived:
Winn: You must not have heard, but not so long ago, a mage by the name of Uldred attempted coup. And it nearly ended in complete destruction of our Circle.

Anvil most likely destroyed, because Branca is dead:
Ogren: Oh, so you didn't hear? Let me tell you briefly. Perfect Branca. Was my wife. Not yet switched to Bab. She took our house into the Deep roads, killed everyone, and when we found her, she was completely crazy. Then she found some old unit and he died.

But who on the throne at the dwarves sitting Dvorkin never said that. Simply said - the Guard who whacked the HELL, really helped Isamaru, and the King decided to give back by sending a couple of crazy dwarves..

A
AlexioR 01.12.19

Wstfgl
And for Glazkovo SS is what line wagering of his biography, since prehistory but it does say that it will affect the nuances associated with it?

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

Well, I'm not particularly into it, was only cal Chiral and solely for the sake of dialogue with the Ogren about Branca (at the anvil) and that Dvorkin sand to bring and want the king of theirs..

But even here noticed that the oath of allegiance to the Bann Tamra is silent about the conspirators tells us they overheard Anders, and even some Bannik T like (I do not remember) gets drunk and bears against orlaam.. I sent him to sleep, although the Seneschal, and said that this is a dangerous decision. You didn't expect that.. hmm. But in General you do not want to go further.. all that I was wondering, um, I learned ))
By the way, oddly enough, if you let go of Nathan with his belongings, it is because we are then on the road he meets and asks SS. So my Arlene Ogren said the same thing I told Koslanda - See more careful, it would not have turned out as Severnom OO Where orlake know some Zevran?

W
WillyWonka 01.12.19

I liked the sequel, but not enough. And novels it is impossible to tighten with the satellites.
The plot is well spun, Aritecture really liked (the idea of the game, of course).

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 01.12.19

A great continuation.Only the battles are very easy.

T
ThruBlackMetal 01.12.19

The game was released a good 9/10 but the original had more success(in my opinion). We will wait for her to continue.

V
Vlad_destroyer 01.12.19

People,sorry that is not the topic:
The problem is in the addon awakening:
After I was drugged the architect, lost all the armor and HS for party members I found.Read the FAQ it says to download the game before you sleep and remove all the armor from himself. But the problem is that I have no save prior to sleep.
Is it possible somehow to restore my armor, or no?
And then after that even lost interest in the game,such things were common...

S
Seryy Strazh Komandor 01.12.19

Things dressed on the player and companions are removed from the subject.Podbitogo GG meet next to the last experimental satellite(I had a team Ogren,Velanna,Anders.First found in experimental Agrena then Velanna a Guinea,then a Guinea Anders. Close to the experimental Anders was the subject of GG). Other things like liriuni potions, poultices are at the end in a chest near the merchant.

M
Mizuko 01.12.19

I was pleased replica Ogren when he his armor on the PT I saw)

h
ha11a 01.12.19

Has passed already a long time for 3 hours a very small addition.

V
Vlad_destroyer 01.12.19

There seems to Express their experiences,not how much you went through awakening...

PS and the hunt to show off,it is better to friends,they better appreciate.

J
Just like old times 01.12.19

Has passed already a long time for 3 hours a very small addition.
What I doubt , you're probably beyond the first quest at Vigil's keep had not gone
He was killed on the addon as much as 20 hours , i.e. half of the time spent at the Beginning
The addon is great about cons, there is already all written , so I'll probably repeat a lot of dialogue with party members , a hideous voice Ogren IMHO , dull and rather flat jokes , a few bugs , but it's nothing compared to the pros
as for the new classes - it seems useful to look at , but they want to use why it is not the original and without them dragging , additional skills and spells for warriors , rogues and mages on the contrary , quite useful
new skills - health/mana and endurance/rune what is necessary and what is not enough , useful innovation
armor - finally Magi is not cheated , a lot of new things for mages , a bunch of staffs , whom are very lacked in the Beginning
swords/daggers - a lot of new and good , but identified and subsequently zayuzat only one of the voice of velvet , run with him and the sword of Duncan origins
in General, the post already turned out not readable :D so I'll summarize
this addon - well worth spending your time 10/10 :)

d
descorpion 01.12.19

I don't know about extras, as I haven't played. But the game itself really took. Interested in new adventure in the form of addon.
Worth in addition to play?
Interestingly, while more supplements will not?

G
Geralt38 01.12.19

generally good Supplement, but after some time disappear challenging opponents, there are only exhausting. developed diminished the difficulty of the combat, so the addition can go one character(a mage) without a party.

P
PacYfisT97 01.12.19

DK and I liked it! Good story, great Persians, that's only if you side quests to fulfill some crap happens: cleaned Amarantayn from kontrabandistov, and people still complain about these Bandos and so many quests.

T
Ten Mastera 01.12.19

Good addon, logically continues the story of the original. Worth it to spend the time and do not regret it.