3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 01.12.19 09:37 pm

Impressions of Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (Dragon Age: Origins)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In the subject write experience addon Awakening a fantasy role-playing game Dragon Age: Origins.
181 Comments
Sort by:
-
-DarkVergiL- 01.12.19

About the panel, perhaps for my Magicka would need another, and not all spells intermeddle))) One word of a natural witch!:) A couple of Addons in such settings and get not just the SS, and SS-Supermen!!)))
and skills current pribavlyaetsya and fibroblast, in the current sorry no vultures or even konyashek well griffins can they go extinct which I highly doubt(the law of the genre) and the fact that konyashek no Yes in the whole Kingdom(pokraina as we have not seen) is a complete disadvantage, for example, without them it is simply impossible to travel, and Warmia required in the same war in the commercials they finally nebylo although al rirdan told they had cavalry... but ivoobsche kokoi knight without a horse...

k
kakainstein 01.12.19

Well, childhood was .... In the original the gnome seller , podavlyayushego during one of the transitions in the map is the team with Konami. Could even draw them at least in the camp , and that really seems to me that GG & Co are traveling on foot.

G
Geniel 01.12.19

You feel the difference. At least in terms of battles and difficulty. Great add-on.

-
-DarkVergiL- 01.12.19

Well, childhood was .... In the original the gnome seller , podavlyayushego during one of the transitions in the map is the team with Konami
Voobsheto it is not childhood and the mules... kunasek horns does not happen...

k
kakainstein 01.12.19

It is possible that mules....But they too, like the horns no ? ;-)

-
-DarkVergiL- 01.12.19

It is possible that mules....But they too, like the horns no
but sometimes they cut down... but there they are..

k
kakainstein 01.12.19

I think that someone of us is very wrong ... You mean these mules argue ? -
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9C%D1%83%D0%BB

-
-DarkVergiL- 01.12.19

I think that someone of us is very wrong ... You mean these mules argue ? -
well, you zadrot... the main thing is not about the buyout konyashka you claimed... there are bulls or oxen...

k
kakainstein 01.12.19

well, you zadrot... the main thing is not about the buyout konyashka you claimed... there are bulls or oxen...
Not much of a apology .

Well I assume that you are actually upset and therefore are unable to formulate a sentence more respectful. Nothing wrong - all wrong. All the best.

-
-DarkVergiL- 01.12.19

Well I assume that you are actually upset and therefore are unable to formulate a sentence more respectful. Nothing wrong - all wrong. All the best.
X)) What is a tender heart, I didn't think it was gonna hurt you. Although, it would be to...

-
-DarkVergiL- 01.12.19

strange with Alistair not even crossed. although he is a grey warden and live long.

A
Avelex 01.12.19

Honestly,I did not expect such a fatty additions!The many locations,characters,is quite edible story,the humor is on the level,in General there is something that I do not like all the same as the original,but for me it's not so critical to wear because of this game...so I won't.

M
Morgoth Bauglir 01.12.19

liked the addition. I still remember the exploding ferret

R
Replexis 01.12.19

Not impressed. The atmosphere is completely killed. After passing the first part I got used to his team and how that ridiculous looking new members. They are completely unexamined, and as it is soulless, or something. Gnome has become the carrier is a raving drunk. Stupid, to nothing lead, the type of quests steal the book, find the fork just kill) the Story invented good but the execution is disgusting. How the surface, nothing is connected and has no effect. For example there is to save someone's daughter, saved not saved - no difference, and you can tie it with the quest about the conspiracy. Black wolf - who is it? Direct Robin hood what helped and dumped. And what is not a reason for the introduction of the team Logeyna or Zevran. Winn could not vyezhivatsya as, for example, depending on the outcome of the conversation with Velanai also to join the group. The dog in the basement - HOU yelling should be saved,must be saved and that it ended.Why was Mhairi? Instead, it is possible to enter Leliana. And certainly didn't have to drive all the SS. Access will be the only normal character is Anders. The impression that he wanted to do more, but changed his mind and shoved the addon on sale unfinished. And vzryvayetsya ferret that did not fix it)

M
Morgoth Bauglir 01.12.19

I agree quests are of course meaningless, aceraceae - prosto fun to read the texts. Ogren and was a drunk, and nonsense also suffered, on the contrary, he settled down and the family began to think. Dogs are not enough. What is nice is srajeniya They became a lot more fun.

R
Replexis 01.12.19

Well, it's not a slasher in the end, the role playing part they killed. In the Beginning from the gnome wasn't such moronic jokes and they all agreed that the topic sounded, and he sort of dude with semkami. I hope the next part will not be sucking.

M
Miss Willis 01.12.19

Liked Awakening! But the main reason for approval: the fierce desire to know what will happen next. The fighting remained the same, the relationship is gone. The same style myself. Except that the map and locations new, and a couple extra skills, saclaw. This is a plus. But black won't really hurt the original fuse in soul. While playing Awakening, the interest seeks to reveal the plot But as soon as we return back to the jokes Alistair, Morigan to the sarcastic tone and constant chatter Leliana about Adrastus and others, rejoice in their presence even more.
Finally, with Silvan also can be something to pick at, though a couple times they had to scrape up coins and sovereigns. The joy was given a potion for stamina - But it was not fair for mages there's a potion lilianne, and the soldiers get out what you want for yourself.
A dog lacking! What's dog, the old team lacking! Not merged the Awakening with orig. version fully due to the lack of it is the old team and the new will not converge. But, this is probably according to plan. So Biurowca it would be easier to think of a more unexpected storyline for old characters , if they are in the 2nd part ( that would not become boring, maybe); and, the new Persians like temporary. For me it is a good thing. Looking forward to the toy itself 2-second part.
Just do not understand – why is it necessary hairstyle Morrigan transplanted to Velanna!!??...............I guess Velanna pathetic repetition of the Morrigan..........??

I
Ilya Stupinskiy 01.12.19

On the background of the DAO, and pass it was boring. But still.. at least something than nothing..
Very very ease of passage and fighting. Nightmare on the background of the DAO - just no.. Take any team into battle, even teams to distribute not much, mostly just watching the fight...
Interest was present, but the addon is not addictive as the original..

p
papenbka1 01.12.19

Does anyone know will there be another massive addition to DA or have DA right 2 have to wait?

M
Miss Willis 01.12.19

Nightmare on the background of the DAO - just no.. Take any team into battle, even teams to distribute not much, mostly just watching the fight...

This is likely because of the import of Persian. A new game in Awakening begins with level 18,(sort of). But, your probably far beyond 20.
But still, Yes, the level of difficulty is not as severe as in the beginning full version.