3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Reverrius 01.12.19 09:37 pm

Impressions of Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening (Dragon Age: Origins)

pix.PlayGround.ru

In the subject write experience addon Awakening a fantasy role-playing game Dragon Age: Origins.
181 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azirafal 01.12.19

and he still maleficar
Anders is not maleficar )) if it is certainly not to make them ))

M
Miss Willis 01.12.19

Yes, maleficar and Apostate are two different things. And we are constantly in party only apostates and give birth.

With runes too worn out pile if YY the creation of runes is not pumped, and then pop out of the throne room, ought, even in the armor slots it no(great patch)

Yes, the Original is not particularly liked them , but then.......... even melancholy as messing with them is necessary. NO closer to Awakening to them just before. But yesterday, decided to find out once and for all. Sat till the morning tinkering with it - but now I started everything went on the shelves... or armor. So much gold osloo..... The horror! All drawings bought them bought at once.

From Anders at thinking too, in the early good impressions were, but then... you already know! Oh, that voice.....*La............. Yes, all men, all human grade such voices have parascale - what Herren that Wade is that guy in the tower of the Vigil: You need anyything commander??........... *La. But prikosec as they did the accents in England.....)))

M
Miss Willis 01.12.19

New talent repeating old already prokachany not employed talent from the Fortress Guards(also probably a new patch will fix that).

May not understand correctly, prokomentiruyu as I understand - All the spices you buy books from vendors, and they are unlocked. Then safely use these new spices in Originale. Seems easy. Well that one is not necessary here to beg that would be taught. Especially I would not like to ask Vilano.!
As for skills, a method has long been in the theme files there.

By the way if anyone has one or the other spices not disclosed in the Original, here you can find the book at a thread merchant - in Short everything immediately unlocked.

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

By the way if anyone has one or the other spices not disclosed in the Original, here you can find the book at a thread merchant
Yeah.. I was a joke - reset DAO dostijeniya po..vigilis, but the saves left. So were all pros unlocked except the Ripper and Blood Mage. And had books to buy ))) well at least plenty of money )

But Wade and the merchant in the Tower like the same voice. it is very similar voices..

S
SheparD7 01.12.19

Anders is not maleficar )) if it is certainly not to make them ))
oops ^_^)))

But Wade and the merchant in the Tower like the same voice. it is very similar voices..
Really?!?!, Something I did not notice the pancake, it's probably due to the fact that many voices in the game again, and this, I'm used to it))) And why did we wait??? This is Russian localization))))

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

SheparD7, I'm talking about the English )) Russian sound long ago sent away ) And the following passage and put the English subtitles. for. )))

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 01.12.19

And I like Anders. It is wonderful, though slightly dilutes the dark and dull atmosphere of Awakening, especially paired with the Ogren :) More Nathaniel good character, I think that is the most interesting PRS in the expansion, though, because his daddy is... well, you know. Osebenno if you play for Koslanda.
Sigrun I don't know why like... just like the normal aunt, sorry in the epilogue I have written that she suddenly disappeared, and something I did not manage to dissuade her. But still she vowed to die on Deep Tracks, killing the darkspawn, so there is another option can not be.
Carvedilol pretty... newbeny character. Here, even a Ghost can spoil our evil world :) he confesses He is jealous of the fact that it was Kristoff and Aura, that is their love. After the destruction of PT visits Ouro. Why? He hopes that she can love? No, you can't, and Justice leaves this imperfect world. Or maybe he's just gone over to another body, in this still life has expired :)

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

Osebenno if you play for Koslanda.
Yes.. because I wanted him in the teeth to give, when he stood up his daddy ))

sorry in the epilogue I have written that she suddenly disappeared, and something I did not manage to dissuade her
And I was like.. I told her after the quest it said something like You know what it's like to lose friends, I don't wanna lose. Like in this case it is from time to time goes away but always comes back.

M
Miss Willis 01.12.19

And that no conversations with the party members, not quite. I just think they tried though as-that to diversify the game in Awakening, and these conversations.... well, distributed so that need to search where to meet them, and that each gift you can give right after the desired conversation. references to trees and statues, etc. enough. Just failed doing this. Do not understand, when did/a to +100 love to roll. Completely lacking sensation, ie., it but what is broken. In short if you wanted to ciprofibrate, it nepoluchilos like that.
And, in General, it is clear that the new satellites so pass, especially in the Awakening Epilogues write about the good old....
And I think that this is now Waking between 1 and 2nd part put in order that would then the old companions, the friends join with the previous YEARS, and that during this period that they were not to draw them a new past (near), well below the plot to make a new fresh and more interesting.

M
Miss Willis 01.12.19

Sigrun I don't know why like...
yeah, I liked it too. funny and yet because it looked to pump it well: good beats and poultices not eat, except that her skills require enormous endurance. Only to fulfill her quest failed. in the Diary in the point comrades - her quest, come to Varela, it immediately goes to the last battle. So I had it in the Grey wardens.

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

So I had it in the Grey wardens.
That's why you have to go through the Swamp at the end )))

S
SheparD7 01.12.19

SheparD7, I'm talking about the English )) Russian sound long ago sent away )
Lucky you, English localization...I'd downloaded and installed, but the speed is...(((

Armor Guard, to hunt early^_^)))

M
Miss Willis 01.12.19

Yes, in these marshes TAA-Hell Dragon appeared, the Queen of the Marshes were called, almost twenty times I came back that would pump up. Silenok not enough. Then it filled up with mogom and gnomes.

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

Armor Guard, to hunt early^_^)))
Well to me this is easier )) I have a girl-Rathbone, cut in Silkina suit and not going to change) No, it would be possible for Cashion Blackblade to change, if I with the boots were in place, and so - alas, alas ((
While on the other hand Justice is the only shield in the game. and I have no mitovica feel uncomfortable.. in Originsa perfect posse was a - I with two knives, Lilka-Archer, al-micovic and Morrie.
Ah, dreams, dreams...

On topic: schaz bombed Amarantayn, for comparison. IMHO to defend the Tower more interesting than the city. And another bug in the quest with the attack on us and our loved ones turned to the Wolf, the attack of the nobles in the Tower was not, and in conversation with a dying Verulam appears the phrase Oh, fools, and so the arrow for me caught.. well, something like that...
I'm not sure if the SG remains in Amaranthine, Seneschal still kill or not? Feel sorry for him. a decent man still...
Schaz'm going to kill the Architect. Let's see what is...
I didn't misunderstand - he's already dying? If not by us, then the kids Mother?

L
Ledi_v_gneve [Snow_Lady] 01.12.19

Or maybe he's just gone over to another body, in this still life has expired :)
Yeah, in the body HS =)) AND then twice I passed the addon and twice was so that he disappears for one reason or another.

Yes.. because I wanted him in the teeth to give, when he stood up his daddy ))
I executed him for the first time. And it's funny it happened, HE says, declare the right of appeal,
HOU: No, better execute him.
GG: Well, the penalty, if he wants ^__^

S
SheparD7 01.12.19

I didn't misunderstand - he's already dying? If not by us, then the kids Mother?
Nope, the architect(if not kill)does not die))) I even wrote that epilogue, an architect with the PT remained in the deep trails, and nobody bothers.......live there, the economy improved, the cottage, the gardens, bring up children, teach the mind to reason, etc. hehe)))))^_^)))))

And by the way, who, when Amarantayn saved, left the darkspawn, the Architect osilnica??? The interesting thing is that in the end(if you save) write.... Something like after appeared, a sort of hero in the hood who saves the day(from robbers, from the wild animals there, well you understood))), eyewitnesses say that this FRI))))))))

I'm not sure if the SG remains in Amaranthine, Seneschal still kill or not? Feel sorry for him. a decent man still...
I don't remember exactly...I was alive....Yes, actually, sort of, in the end, there is about Sinusalia nothing in writing, and perhaps wrote, damn memory is full of holes, really ^_^)

S
SheparD7 01.12.19

I executed him for the first time. And it's funny it happened, HE says, declare the right of appeal,
GG: Well, the penalty, if he wants ^__^
hehe, remember, remember, the same thing happened, decided to think of che, I still persuade, wants to the Creator, so let them, people only amuse when executed will be)))
....but then I thought....Damn and Archer, who in my party will, of robbers, then not at all.....and spit on the fucking Archer, sorcerer......aaaaaa, and who locks me open......no loads, I'll leave him alive, I'm good and guilt he would redeem his ^_^)))

And passing him a couple of missions, it became clear to me that he is the most adequate people. in add-on, after sinusalia and my HS, of course)))))))

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

after appeared, a sort of hero in the hood
Lisping hero in the hood ))) I when it was released, I was party members offended. So I had the captain(or who there?) to say Do as you see fit. Well, he also releases in General ))

By the way, if to give him heirlooms and release, he then himself on the road to come over and offer to take Guard.
Anders: I think our bird has flown I flew and came back.
Ogren: You see more careful, and what happens with Zebrano.
And if you agree:
Anders: I See in the foggy future knife you in the back. So, by the way.
Ogren: We're in the company of all counter take?
Well, minus leave Anders -3, -6 Ogren already. They are strange guys ))

Here's another oddity - if Alistair on the throne, then NAT, like, seriously (at least judging by the voice) says that it certainly will give HOU a chance. and this despite the fact that he was going to make an attempt on the Queen, so FRI I ate! But if Anora rules, in a clear voice sarcasm She will want to see another Howe.. then I even felt sorry )))

S
SheparD7 01.12.19

By the way, if to give him heirlooms and release, he then himself on the road to come over and offer to take Guard.
Conscience tortured him, and famine)))), and where to go, the house wins^_^

They are strange guys ))
Not the word)

A
Azirafal 01.12.19

Conscience tortured him, and hunger
Well, he's a month once lived in Ferelden. And now a weapon and not so much stretch) would Want - I'd rather be doing ), I understand that people Belgorodsky, a simple robber conscience would not allow it.. This is not something that is sacred for the sake of revenge to get into the castle with no one dozen armed men and try to arrange the assassination of a beloved Character )))