3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19 08:45 am

AMD to be or not to be? (Fallout 4)

Most complaining owners of AMD radeon cards. But not the fact that absolutely all of them suffer, I started this thread for opinions of owners of these vidyuhi. You tuned in catalyste, for laptops with 2 vidyuhi accomplish your goal configuration. I have a AMD + AMD if the problem is in the none, you don't understand what's wrong with her Dual Graphics is disabled automatically more powerful AMD Radeon 7600m with 2GB of memory... but the unrestrained joists are not normally allowed to play and immediately spoil the impression of the game.

17.11.15 Good news friends, came to the wood, not tried it myself, but the feedback so far is excellent, view. Patchnot: Performance Optimizations
Includes quality and performance optimizations for the following titles:
Star Wars™: Battlefront
Fallout 4
Assassin's Creed® Syndicate
Call of Duty® : Black Ops III
Driver http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx cards matching them are described below, but I think everyone here in this category. Download, install, test, unsubscribe in the subject.

24.11.2015 so, the new Radeon program Software Crimson Edition, I advise you to do some configuration functionality is clearly increased, compared to the already nadoedaet Catalyst. Download and tested. http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download?ipromo=RSCE-download to check whether it is suitable for your cards directly on the website.
183 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg Drozdenko 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
In fact, with Skyrim, the same action was.

L
LoKKi_SKY 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
I share that opinion!

E
Ewgenij_BLR 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
Radeon 7970 freezes there

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

Ewgenij_BLR
It's a double? integrated or discrete? Share settings catalysta, we all will listen to you.

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

Oleg Drozdenko
The original version is not at all going for optimization, and subsequently released a patch to fix this?

O
Oleg Drozdenko 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
Yes. But then I had a stationary computer. So I these problems are not caught. And Google info from owners of AMD at the time was the same as with polychem now

B
Brazha 03.12.19

6600M-6700M+intel HD graphics 3000 tweaking in the ini file gave not much,the streets, the wastes from 25 to 50 fps in a dark местах50+,but in any light and in the cities, not counting the sun,and in cities the fps can drop to 10,and the location of the Institute so all the ass.

P
Power_Killer 03.12.19

I have all the rules. F4 at medium sketches - 50-60 fps

i
ilusa 03.12.19

Brazha
The same canoe, 5670 1gb video card was clocked to 850mhz. Nothing really helps. Only if you make a resolution 800х400 in the window. Then, more or less, but the game no fun...
Driver: 15.11 beta

i
ilusa 03.12.19

By the way, the laptop har-Ki
Core i5 2260 MHz
4GB of RAM
ATI HD5470 512mb
The game crashes when loading a save.

C
Cyrcus 03.12.19

R9 270x. driver AMD Catalyst™ 15.11 Beta Driver for Windows® Release Notes http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx
All the ultra fly.

E
Ewgenij_BLR 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
Single, selectable. Later renamed 280х. Settings catalyst standard. 1080p, everything on ultra, including godrays.

i
ilusa 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
Dispersed catalista. From 775 to 850 (max).
Yes, 512. Because of this not working as I understand?

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Well what can I say.. It is a success. Not complete,of course,but compared to what it was before heaven and earth. Put the wood 15.11 beta,started the game on the ultra - fly. To check took the Gatling-laser (gives a lot of bright rays on the screen),went to shining sea,where fog and other effects,holding LMB, and started spinning in place. No brakes at all. A Scorpion crawled out - took it apart easily,VATS is also no brakes. Have poslala for the towns - no brakes. The exception was all the same-Boston common,where the friezes in the same places. But they were more controlled as in Stalker PM,if anyone remembers those glitches. Fading for 0.5-1 sec. and then the game continues. Previously it was jammed completely

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

How many fps can not say in the instructions to the antifreeze was told that Fraps it does not work. If you recommend an easy program for measuring - check

O
Oleg Drozdenko 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
By the way have not tried to overclock the video card ?

O
Oleg Drozdenko 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
And vidyuhi what?

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

Oleg Drozdenko
More detail can be

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

ilusa
No, I think not only because of this, and due to the fact that you have dx10 and not 11, as more detail can be to 850? miniinstall

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Oleg Drozdenko
ASUS HD 6870 915Mhz 1024Mb 4200Mhz 256 bit DirectCU, DX 11. The old but time-tested ) very happy that four years ago bought it. It saved me a lot of money on upgrade