3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19 08:45 am

AMD to be or not to be? (Fallout 4)

Most complaining owners of AMD radeon cards. But not the fact that absolutely all of them suffer, I started this thread for opinions of owners of these vidyuhi. You tuned in catalyste, for laptops with 2 vidyuhi accomplish your goal configuration. I have a AMD + AMD if the problem is in the none, you don't understand what's wrong with her Dual Graphics is disabled automatically more powerful AMD Radeon 7600m with 2GB of memory... but the unrestrained joists are not normally allowed to play and immediately spoil the impression of the game.

17.11.15 Good news friends, came to the wood, not tried it myself, but the feedback so far is excellent, view. Patchnot: Performance Optimizations
Includes quality and performance optimizations for the following titles:
Star Wars™: Battlefront
Fallout 4
Assassin's Creed® Syndicate
Call of Duty® : Black Ops III
Driver http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx cards matching them are described below, but I think everyone here in this category. Download, install, test, unsubscribe in the subject.

24.11.2015 so, the new Radeon program Software Crimson Edition, I advise you to do some configuration functionality is clearly increased, compared to the already nadoedaet Catalyst. Download and tested. http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download?ipromo=RSCE-download to check whether it is suitable for your cards directly on the website.
183 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Tomorrow I will take drive an old GT630 with two gigs of video memory. If nothing changes,then the problem is in the RAM or the hard disk. Memory,unfortunately,there is no possibility to add

M
MKUltra 03.12.19

HD 7950, settings high, partly on ultra, fps is stable 60 and above. There are a couple of places and up to 40 sags. So what are the requirements to play high. If you reduce to medium-low, then go even on the buckets.

Z
Zeg11 03.12.19

280x is In the suburbs and 40-60 fps in the space in 60 fps and in Boston drops to 15 fps!

C
Catherp1e 03.12.19

There infa about the drivers on AMD for optimization.Thursday is scheduled to release new hardware,and in the next driver which will opticoat the iron and in addition to these cards yet and owners 5x 6x 7x 8x 290 and so on. Most on the laptop 8970м so wait and hope)

N
NoneOne2010 03.12.19

Duc is not in the driver business

L
Lola Petrovna 03.12.19

Zeg11
well you compare pustosh where 1 tree per kilometre and the city full of houses

e
enrikokarvales 03.12.19

on AMD drawdown in the city to 19 frames

b
bravointheua 03.12.19

The people there for a new AMD driver was released, anyone tried?
Is there a increase in FPS?
Driver download link:
Спойлерhttp://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx

s
statickable 03.12.19

wood 15.7.1 bag dropping
sapphire 7970 Ghz ed. , freezes, lags, etc. is not seen, occasionally observe the rendering of textures in real time, and to achieve a stable frame in 60 fps, shadows and distance, and the rays of the sun was reduced to medium, draw distance to 30% . In General, optimizacin worthless of course, but if you do not find fault with the picture is nice anyway.
by the way percents i7 3770k and 8 Gb rampage

B
Brazha 03.12.19

bravointheua
Checked yesterday is closer to night,gain no gives.

M
MisterXXXL 03.12.19

CPU type HexaCore AMD Phenom II X6 Black Edition 1090T, 3616 MHz
System memory 8192 MB (DDR3-1600 DDR3 SDRAM)
The AMD Radeon HD 6850 (1 GB)

C the game played on version 1.1.30(like(in short, the one where 30)) driver was from 5.11.15
Textures are average quality-in additional textures - medium, everything else low - medium
shadows in the. ini file was removed until under the character(completely disable them in the game I don't know, like it's not possible(and why?))
1920x1080 resolution
played 23-40+ fps and the city freezes for 30 seconds when switching from one square to another.

Now put the new amd wood + Enboost + teksturki 512 MB.

Spoiler/fallout4/mods/606/? - nexus, as there is on modems, but at 16:00 GMT there are not all textures

Texture: ultra
Lighting: high
Godsray: medium
Depth of field: standard
SSOA: disabled
Anisotropic: x8.
Antialiasing: FXAA.
Flare: on
Humidity: on
Blur: off
Bulk precipitation: off
Shadow: 512px, distance 3000

In the eyes of the fps grew up in the city frieze
But such settings shadows gave a strange result, from 1 person, I do not see his shadow, but from 3rd person you can see its smoothed shadow and shadow NPC squares.

If you lower the resolution to 1600x900 and remove the DoF I think would be 40-60 fps.
Solerno cash once you generate a total of 3 days for 20+ hours(saves data) and passing game, will Express IMHO, it's not worth it.
No 2K that ask for it any time of the game. It is rather good RAGE(OK there's the way the memory is the same + at the start was the same problem with soap teksturkami any quality. The trick with construction, in my opinion deducted from popular nowadays RUST and is implemented through one place(snap often only works from a certain point, 80% of the metal walls is not normal doorways and corners(holes, holes everywhere). Generally though, at arbors of good games, and fashion draw them, and then the gazebo licked popular fashion with your own and fashion pieces from others, but about the story, atmosphere and everything else is forgotten, and the fashion scene is usually very artisanal and does not pull.

Ah, Yes, the Witcher 3, 1920x1080, high to medium(shadows and water) is excellent.

_
_Atergros_ 03.12.19

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v2, 12 gb Ram, Msi Radeon R9 390X 8gb drawdown to 43 fps in some places (settings ultra except blur and depth of field)

_
_Atergros_ 03.12.19

Amd promised to do a big update drivers, can with him the situation will change

O
OrenStyle 03.12.19

MisterXXXL
That's interesting, thank you for navodku.I'll have to try these teksturki on his 6870, and that drawdown in the cities to 10-30 fps and terrible friezes repulsed all desire to play.Another question on enboost'y, whether he helped you with FPSA and friezes if not to take into account the 512 textures? You just downloaded and in the folder with the game threw, there is nothing to change no need to I've found?

Ar4er2013
Well, yesterday's new beta drivers no increase in fps added and the Frisians are not removed(personally for me).Although in the description it was written that they improve optimization for fallout.

M
MisterXXXL 03.12.19

OrenStyle
Downloaded directly from the website Vorontsov, version 283(16 numbers like) throwing all 3 files(2 dll and the ini) to game folder. To be honest, he does not like fps increases and removes pogrugenie textures(ie suitable to the object, and it is normal, turn around, turn around and he soap(100% RAGE at the start)) and fixes some specific bugs there. Well, he turns on the description of 1GB Vram in say 4 or more, ie loads of RAM(for modems is a description of the enb.ini). I now put a full set of 512 textures and remove enboost, unsubscribe like that.

O
OrenStyle 03.12.19

MisterXXXL
Okay, thank you.Also later will test these textures without enboost'a.A couple of days ago put it, the difference did not notice.

_
_Atergros_ 03.12.19

I'm talking about Radeon software crimson or is it just the configuration panel will change?

N
NoneOne2010 03.12.19

Guys! where did you get the 512 textures??

b
blradj 03.12.19

8350+290, suck pecker

O
OrenStyle 03.12.19

NoneOne2010
In the Google/Yandex get fallout 4 wasteland 512, the first two links on the nexus and modems.