3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19 08:45 am

AMD to be or not to be? (Fallout 4)

Most complaining owners of AMD radeon cards. But not the fact that absolutely all of them suffer, I started this thread for opinions of owners of these vidyuhi. You tuned in catalyste, for laptops with 2 vidyuhi accomplish your goal configuration. I have a AMD + AMD if the problem is in the none, you don't understand what's wrong with her Dual Graphics is disabled automatically more powerful AMD Radeon 7600m with 2GB of memory... but the unrestrained joists are not normally allowed to play and immediately spoil the impression of the game.

17.11.15 Good news friends, came to the wood, not tried it myself, but the feedback so far is excellent, view. Patchnot: Performance Optimizations
Includes quality and performance optimizations for the following titles:
Star Wars™: Battlefront
Fallout 4
Assassin's Creed® Syndicate
Call of Duty® : Black Ops III
Driver http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx cards matching them are described below, but I think everyone here in this category. Download, install, test, unsubscribe in the subject.

24.11.2015 so, the new Radeon program Software Crimson Edition, I advise you to do some configuration functionality is clearly increased, compared to the already nadoedaet Catalyst. Download and tested. http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download?ipromo=RSCE-download to check whether it is suitable for your cards directly on the website.
183 Comments
Sort by:
M
MefistoDark 03.12.19

My config in the profile. Everything on ultra is. In the beginning was the friezes and the fps was flying from 50 to 10, then put another version of the game, but on the SSD drive and the game gives a stable 45 fps almost everywhere. So the advice is the same as console gamers. Put the game on SSD drive if it is.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
I tried to overclock using MSI Afterburner does not work.

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

Oleg Drozdenko
what this refers to acceleration?

i
ilusa 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 graphic card is low to mid-range DirectX 11
And about overclocking
Catalyst Control Center --> Performance --> Graphics Overdrive
Twisting to the end (or before that see the most stable overclocking settings) and click apply. All.

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

ilusa
Well, 512 MB understand a little of course...
PS Thank you very soon I'm very impressed.

T
Thoothless 03.12.19

R9 280x, high - ultra, the friezes are missing.

a
alexusi 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
WATAFAK?! I have a 6950 1GB, barely play at the minimum salary. Freezes when moving from location to location is terrible (it helps only restart the game) 4 core 2.5 GHz and 4 GB of memory. Allocated 7 GB of swap on the drive and 6 on the hard disk. System 7 64 bit. What's your system and what specific settings? What Hard drive?

i
ilusa 03.12.19

alexusi
Very strange. I don't even have ideas because of what she can slow down.

P
Prostouser 03.12.19

Yes AMD do not play,then the problem is very funny,whatever the map was not (top-end or budget) lags and sags on the minimum salary have ALWAYS been sapphire HD 6700 series,somehow perversely enough 16 hours,changed to R9,DIFFERENCE 0.
I had to take a GTX 960 for NVIDIA's game and friendly.

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

After reviewing the materials, I realized that a lot of Nvidia has collaborated with a gazebo to provide a game worthy graphics. This is one side of the coin. The second party in the name of the theme. Nvidia survives the competition? And is reflected in all average users who just want to play the game...

V
Vladimir Platonov 03.12.19

sobsno here is my tub...
DELL INSPIRON 5520 4 GB RAM 1 GB VRAM intel hd graphics 3000\Intel HD 7670M 1GB Intel core i3 2.4 GGz
terrible lag sometimes... for normal playing, sometimes 0.1 fps.. almost.. I XS
if you play at low resolution...the lag is of course smaller, but the drawdown to 0 is

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

I do not understand the nature of these freezes. If in other games the map can not cope,so she howls like a vacuum cleaner and the room heats along the way. Here, peace and quiet. Percent cold none cold,freezes in the same places,from the load on the graphics card are not affected. Tried to remove the swap file,say it slow - the game does not load and departed with a message about lack of memory. This was before antifreeze and updates of fire wood. Although now the same thing will happen,I think. Did a swap of two memory - everything is fine,sort of. Now quite comfortable to play on ultra,but crashes once and a half to two hours. This is the problem of antifreeze,have to put up

k
karlan 03.12.19

AMD to be. Gigabyte HD 7850 2 Gb (with factory overclocking) without freezes. Catalyst 15.7. Settings are medium-high in 1080 pi.

a
alexusi 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
I still think the game is demanding on the RAM. So I have 4 GB and lag because the game accesses the page file and as hard drive slow, laggy, respectively. And you have 6 GB according to the configuration.. Here is the answer to my question.
PS I have now dropped to 15.7 from 15.11 thought would help, helped only ultra low config and antifreeze from the enb played for 30+ hours.

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

alexusi
You see,it seems to me that this is the location curves as a Stalker. The most striking manifestation - the location Bar,where the ditch with the dogs. Whatever system you had,they'll podvizhniki. And not only there,the game has many such places. And the number of memory - at the moment the most horrible lag, opened task Manager and observed a 50-60% load of RAM. It's all a process,and not just games. Can't be to on minimum settings the game is not enough 4GB,it six even a half of not eating

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

If anyone is interested,you can try to get 2GB of memory and try to configure the system with four gigs. So,purely for the sake of experiment and attempts to find the truth

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

Let's try, what do you need?

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
Right now, the credit card number skins ))
Nothing is required but time. 30-50 minutes is enough,I think. SchA try. Just really really wonderingwhere is his button (C)

a
alexusi 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
Here I am to you, personally to you, I give you a screen in which the game + system eats up 98% of the memory))
And how much she will eat swap XS for afterburner in my opinion not compatible with enb

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
features to say?))