3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19 08:45 am

AMD to be or not to be? (Fallout 4)

Most complaining owners of AMD radeon cards. But not the fact that absolutely all of them suffer, I started this thread for opinions of owners of these vidyuhi. You tuned in catalyste, for laptops with 2 vidyuhi accomplish your goal configuration. I have a AMD + AMD if the problem is in the none, you don't understand what's wrong with her Dual Graphics is disabled automatically more powerful AMD Radeon 7600m with 2GB of memory... but the unrestrained joists are not normally allowed to play and immediately spoil the impression of the game.

17.11.15 Good news friends, came to the wood, not tried it myself, but the feedback so far is excellent, view. Patchnot: Performance Optimizations
Includes quality and performance optimizations for the following titles:
Star Wars™: Battlefront
Fallout 4
Assassin's Creed® Syndicate
Call of Duty® : Black Ops III
Driver http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx cards matching them are described below, but I think everyone here in this category. Download, install, test, unsubscribe in the subject.

24.11.2015 so, the new Radeon program Software Crimson Edition, I advise you to do some configuration functionality is clearly increased, compared to the already nadoedaet Catalyst. Download and tested. http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download?ipromo=RSCE-download to check whether it is suitable for your cards directly on the website.
183 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lola Petrovna 03.12.19

I have a amd phenom 2 b55(pirate MGS wasn't working ...gygy) and radeon 250x 1 gb 10 Wines. with 4 gigs of RAM the game Frisius and flew. Lowering settings did not help. In the Witcher in the city, I had the same friezes. Bought RAM freezes are gone. About 4 or 6 gigs of RAM . measured even on a small resolution (1280 800), the game in some locations at a time eats 3.5 gig.Of course in systems where only 4 gig .nobody will not allow it because the system is a gig from hell. .Hence the frieze .It is here sharp queries and lead to the friezes ,the rest of the game usually eats no more than 2 .

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

In short,the experiment was faster than expected,because I didn't even have to rearrange settings and something guess. List the factors:
4GB DDR3 1333 memory,in the BIOS billed 1600
The paging file was immediately exposed to 8192
Disabled all the visual decoration of Windows
In the game exposed to ultra settings,only the range of shadow rendering changed to medium because it puts fps guaranteed
Antifreeze installed ENBoost 0.282,file enblocal.slightly modified ini
fps is locked at 30
The game run not with the launcher,and shortcut of the executable

Not rearranging the settings in the game after 6GB memory wandered around the map,shooting bright rays. Quite consistently holds 30 fps,sags to 20-24 and then returned to the 30. Participated in a skirmish with 5-6 synths,who also shot bright rays - all normal,all smooth. Again poslala on Luminous sea, 30 fps,slightly sags,no jerks. Have poslala for the towns - sometimes sags to 15 jerks and strongly feel no brakes. Not totally no,but they are much rarer than before all dances with a tambourine. Brakes and friezes still at the Boston common and several other places. 1-2-4 freezes for a sec. and releases. In short,the difference with 6GB operatives not at all. The task Manager at the moment of maximum lags showed 78% of operatives. By the way,I checked without lag - with the same result. 74-78%. With 6GB it was 50-60%. So the freezes are not because of RAM

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Lola Petrovna
In the Witcher with 4GB and I have the frieze was,in the city and only memory I have 99% of the shows,it is immediately clear that this Opera is not enough. In F4 I have never seen anything like it. 78% of 4 gigs is the max

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
Thank you

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

All these effects can be safely run and shoot right and left

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

The config file of antifreeze. Not all figured out,so changed only that understand

L
Lola Petrovna 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
Yes 78% but the system no longer takes. and hangs on those places where it is required more.well SSDNow WMS no problem .And the effects do not affect the requirements of the Opera .If you lag during a storm at other schools. But those hovering around diamond city pure fail 4 gigs. Satisty with 4 gigs just after the passage through the whole of this Loka .for example Trinity tower and so on.

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Lola Petrovna
Yes, I zatestit,well I wrote. I have in some places stable friezes with any number of operatives,and place the same,until a pair of three steps. A Swan near the lake filled up completely without lag,and should only take a couple of steps towards the road of freedom (or whatever it's called),just lags. I pass this place or fold - lag disappear. Why would it? The place is the same,the same houses are set around,only the street turned. Also, the city can blow up a car and watch the explosion without lag,and can and on the Heath friezes to catch,where there is nothing. Going through the steps thirty - disappear. Come back - begin again. Well, how so?

a
alexusi 03.12.19

But really, and screenshots of what is happening:
Spoiler

In the beginning after loading the location, everything is fine, but as soon as run away somewhere and start freezes to 0 fps, while the load on the GPU and CPU drops to zero. Increase swap file to 8 GB gave some tangible result, the freezes are shorter.
In General, I will still picking.

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

alexusi
And hangs for a long time? I used as many as zero in all jammed and did not release. Helped only restart the game. Now, if will freeze,then immediately lets go and you can play again

a
alexusi 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
That's before increased the paging file were hovering at 0, now freezes frequent, and releases at least))

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

alexusi
I wonder just why green do not complain? Even with weak cards?

V
Vsevolod Temnov 03.12.19

And my stability went and immersed myself into the city raiders well before I got the suit and then constantly 0-3 fps. Raiders not even a claw and I killed and killed me on the easiest interesting game Yes, bitch. Was already pissed off so much to wait for unoptimized piece of shit and not the game.

B
Brazha 03.12.19

ZlobnyDed
Because in the dense green worked with F4,here and came out as has happened many times,all perfectly green,and red on the sidelines with 15 fps

Z
ZlobnyDed 03.12.19

Alexander Wysolmerski
Console command to fix: rimod 00094636
Card nothing to do with it

L
Lola Petrovna 03.12.19

alexusi
falls to zero .because they have nothing to do .they are waiting for upload data.
ZlobnyDed
and I have no such. more than 4 gigs of RAM removed I got any frieze. played stably. Again, take into account .many older computers there is not DDR3 for example or slow memory speed due to the CPU(not always the nurse decides ).+ system saranai there's not a gig ,but more busy.It is not so simple. Take my case I have hdd 5200 .it's slow, and the inclusion of a swap file only aggravates the situation.RAM is much faster than hdd .the paging file is taxiing when the games were not 10+ gigs .with large files this is nonsense.

E
Elviryand 03.12.19

AMD Phenom II x6 3.2 Ghz, 6gb DDR3 RAM and a ASUS 6950 2gb. On the street 38-50 fps, even in firefights. In the premises depends on the number of white spots called illumination, parrots jump from 15 to 30 pieces. Okay, the hardware is already old, but 15 fps in the premises is michalko, regardless of graphics settings. In Skyrim I rolled on the ultra,gta5 is also not on the minimum salary at a stable 60. Here is hoping for average from 50 to 60,though, and the old mill, and demonstrations, there's not much to boast in terms of graphics,but in the end everything is bad.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 03.12.19

Vsevolod Temnov
My guesses on the whole that 1 gig video little for play.The more we play on laptops. Worth all harrakteristiki divided by 2 and then can only be mapped to a stationary computer. I think in this case you should wait off of the patch for all monipulyatsii not going to help you and give you 30 FPS stable

A
Andrey Repnev 03.12.19

To bromovalerate crashes for no reason even on the Intro video first, and sometimes not good))) I Have a Gygabyte R9 280X 3Gb and computer 6600k(3.9 GHz @ 4.1 GHz), 16Gb Ram is on simple hard. The game without lag. Playing 2K on Monica with Fulk to pass and gives 30фпс, if you play on a FullHD 60 frames stable, drawdowns have not noticed, but the game consistently crashes periodically at different places and can not beat

i
ingvard1979 03.12.19

Don't know if it helps for weak systems, but for those who have a rather powerful configuration-based graphics from AMD should help. I personally helped with the following: rule handles the file Fallout4Prefs (lying in the drive name:\Users\username\My Games\Fallout4)
Find line fDirShadowDistance and fShadowDistance (the last option I specified just in case, but he seems closely connected with the first) and edit the numbers. It should look like this:
fDirShadowDistance=3000.0000
fShadowDistance=3000.0000
These parameters are responsible for the drawing range of shadows. That figure is higher 3000.0000 (my default was 20000.0000) the most wildest way to lose fps in Boston (for the wasteland everything was fine - 60-50 fps) up to 20 frames on the map R9 290 4 Gb. In the launcher draw distance of shadows becomes the mark average. It is better to adjust all the beginning in Fallout4Prefs, and in the launcher settings to not touch more than the specified parameter, otherwise it will reset. And you can Fallout4Prefs to make read-only. Just will not reset any settings in the file. All other parameters can be set on ultra (if you have a fairly powerful computer). After the manipulation in the digital value fDirShadowDistance fps has increased dramatically for 20-30 in urban locations. Yes, it has occurred to the detriment of the image: the shadows do not appear at long range as the consoles, but this is a temporary measure until either AMD will not release a new driver or Bapesta patch. I hope I have helped the owners of cards from AMD.
Full system config: Intel Core i5-3570K 4200 MHz MSI Z77A-G43 (MS-7758), 8144 MB (DDR3-1600), Asus R9290-DC2OC-4GD5, SDD KINGSTON 240 Gb (Yes the game is installed on SDD and has not prevented the lag from 60 to 20 fps).