3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky 07.12.19 04:38 am

Crashes when aiming from machine [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The bug appears randomly, most often during the mission when you try shooting from the car, after the re-launch of the game in the mission everything works fine, but after one or more missions may occur again. Is there any information on this bug and any fixes?
GTA 5 game Steam Rip crack 3DM v2
207 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheMstrNuka 07.12.19

If crashes when you're robbing a jewelry store, just don't shoot, RAM the car, and then appears right Click to fire or something like that. At least I was so. First on the jewelry, and then on the first mission of Trevor.

V
Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky 07.12.19

Yes, no, jewelry was twice in the missions of Trevor flew for the first time in the beginning, when chasing the van lost, the second time is when I am going to go to the airport(after buying the sniper rifle).

T
TheMstrNuka 07.12.19

And I have on this mission ( in Aiport) is also a departure. I already fly out of the airport, dump and load about 10 seconds and crashes the game :( What to do nobody knows :(

H
Han-Ga 07.12.19

And jewelry, and outside missions out this bug. XS what to do...

A
Artem Maslov 07.12.19

wait for the patch that will correct

B
Bogdan Zvonskiy 07.12.19

I have a problem sometimes when you start aiming in the car the game crashes don't know what to do

P
Palmont 07.12.19

Bogdan Slonski
Wait for a patch and not create stupid topics.
Bogdan Slonski
What the hell are you even getting the rights to their creation?

A
AntiCitrus 07.12.19

Bogdan Slonski
Yo-Ho-Ho?
I mean, pirates or license.

M
Mihail Islamov 07.12.19

in General one crashes the game when aiming from the transport problem in the Repack where the carved cartoon. I have the retail version, put a full update with the cartoon on 5 gig and crashes stopped.

N
NeXDevil 07.12.19

Michael Islamov
I have a license. Same problem.. just crashes randomly when aiming at the car.. and ocheeen rarely just crashes... just stop working GTA 5 and all.. I do not know th for crap

V
Videum 07.12.19

I also had such crashes,the first time happened when he was driving a motorcycle on the beach ,only pushed to aim while riding and immediately departure.

N
NeXDevil 07.12.19

Videum
and there is no solution:(

M
Mihail Islamov 07.12.19

NeXDevil
while departures are not watching, and I hope never will. I thought this trouble current pirates.

N
NeXDevil 07.12.19

Michael Islamov
nah and litsuhe too.. XS because of what

K
Kosolapyi1 07.12.19

Ha, also got this fuck ) First time flew in the mission of jewelry, and then in the first game for Trevor. More importantly crashes only when you aim at the car. Someone decided ?

N
NeXDevil 07.12.19

Kosolapyi1
Wait for the patch... I hope developers will take the info about these flights and they will fix

K
Kosolapyi1 07.12.19

Found the solution in English. forums. Looks absurd, but I helped (yet).
Find the launcher.EXE (which launches the game)- properties - security - change - to give full access to everyone.

H
HuKoLay 07.12.19

Kosolapyi1
Just checked - does not help. Steam Rip. V 3DM.2, Win7 (64x)

A
Artiup 07.12.19

you need to put update 2 and 3dm crack v3

B
Bogdan Zelinskiy 07.12.19

Shepard5130
if not difficult throw the link for v3 crack