3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky 07.12.19 04:38 am

Crashes when aiming from machine [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The bug appears randomly, most often during the mission when you try shooting from the car, after the re-launch of the game in the mission everything works fine, but after one or more missions may occur again. Is there any information on this bug and any fixes?
GTA 5 game Steam Rip crack 3DM v2
207 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zunonchik 07.12.19

Bogdan Zielinski
Then he and random bug.
It can appear anytime, anywhere.

M
Mercurionio 07.12.19

The patch released on litsuhu as be. So wait, piratii

S
Sergey Balyuk 07.12.19

so I restart the game even if walked and survived for no more crashes yet again, do not walk here's the kicker)100% tested

Z
Zunonchik 07.12.19

Mercurionio
Proof that out please.

O
Okumura666 07.12.19

In short, no action, there is a bug in the game, and probably fix it to only developers. So we will wait for the patch

D
Denis Molokov 07.12.19

I read that before shooting out of the car to choose the weapons, and then crashes. I haven't checked. will check tomorrow. who checked, unsubscribe

M
Maks Konyshev 07.12.19

Thanks for the advice people

K
Korloff 07.12.19

nvidia has released a new wood GTA V EDITION. Set, check, otpaivaem performance.

i
iAdvans 07.12.19

Korloff
I immediately put, it changes nothing

R
Recconnect 07.12.19

I FIXED IT!
in short, on the drive where you have the game in the settings, remove automatic page file, put 8 gigs. Helped me a lot :)

_
_harb1nger_ 07.12.19

The crash happens only if you have done this sequence:
1) threw any type of slot grenades(ball, any grenade, Lipska)
2) got into the car and pressed the aiming\shooting=> the departure is guaranteed.
Conclusion: Either not to use the slot grenades at all, or not try to shoot after you use them.

M
Mercurionio 07.12.19

Zunonchik
http://www.igromania.ru/news/458270/Dlya_PC-versii_GTA_5_vyshel_pervyi_patch.htm

M
Mihail Islamov 07.12.19

people who have litsuha, the patch fixed jamb or not?

Y
YagamiRain 07.12.19

_harb1nger_
+ it's so.a lot of things tried.the game is 100% crash after using throwing garbage and the subsequent PKM.so far only started to play, deliberately not using grenades, but for a couple of hours and the special for the click of the PCM in the car as often as possible - no escape.

S
SpottySword 07.12.19

YagamiRain
and it when like, I have basically in the car flew away never. Rockstar as always shit pedsovet.
You need to understand if you write the output of so-and-so, count another month for 2-3 until dopatch that shit sho released!

S
Sergey Balyuk 07.12.19

even after sleeping with a woman is also a departure, the game for Mike)

M
Microtron 07.12.19

Recconnect
What's the swap file? How does it impact?
_harb1nger_
I flew and garnet, it, too, and.

Wieku in a network there Update 2, I put it, test?

Y
YagamiRain 07.12.19

SpottySword
I meant PCM in the car, on foot I also did not take off.probably with a script that screwed up and apparently this problem is not many people, just as it is on litsuhe and it's really not in a hurry to fix, although the bug is not pleasant.

O
Okumura666 07.12.19

SpottySword
Yes, I see you the smart one?! One serious bug was from [redacted] the game was called, I say thank you not like Ubisoft the game was released. Rockstar so a lot of work done, the optimization at the highest level is the biggest plus, and then you fucking complain about the flight, one bug is forgivable, given that the majority of other problems with the game especially. Correct, wait. You're probably on the pirates play more and complain.

Y
YagamiRain 07.12.19

Microtron
to do with it?and you try to throw a grenade and then shoot out of the car.
I started to fly in the mission jewelry Heist, and in the beginning of the mission what?the use of grenades.
Update 2 appeared specifically for this problem it does not solve.