3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vyatheslav Zakhorzhevsky 07.12.19 04:38 am

Crashes when aiming from machine [PC] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

The bug appears randomly, most often during the mission when you try shooting from the car, after the re-launch of the game in the mission everything works fine, but after one or more missions may occur again. Is there any information on this bug and any fixes?
GTA 5 game Steam Rip crack 3DM v2
207 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaymax 07.12.19

ReyMillerEco
mouse wheel up

K
Kirill Kruchinin 07.12.19

_ASHO
I don't know I have tried in the robbery and Trevor flew with the bikers,did so and everything stopped,especially once 30 press the sight,no crashes

R
ReyMillerEco 07.12.19

Vaymax
Poke all the buttons but not rotate the mouse wheel when zoomed in... Thanks

m
miloc1234 07.12.19

Been reading more info - write that this bug exists on the license. Promise to fix within one month.

x
xomgogmx 07.12.19

With the passage of the mission, robbing a jewelry store helped the only option is to use key G for throwing a grenade into the vent (i.e. get any firearms -> brings sight -> press G). Then, when you attempt shooting out of the van departure was not.

PS: tried a bunch more options (switching to DirectX 10.1, change settings, save, reassign keys for aiming) -- none of them helped.

the topic of discussion of this bug on лицензииhttps://support.rockstargames.com/hc/communities/public/questions/203477627--GTA-V-PC-Game-crashes-when-trying-to-shoot-from-a-vehicle-

M
Mihail Islamov 07.12.19

NeXDevil
in General, the bug appeared again... thought I was cured, but in a job where you have to catch up with Lazlo again appeared...

S
SpottySword 07.12.19

The same crap, only now to start a robbery, you will again need preparation for it to pass. And all because of the e...nd of PKM.
HERE is a screen

s
san.e4ka 07.12.19

Write that if to shoot from the car window a standard gun , the game crash.If you choose upgradeany before shooting the gun, then the missions will not be...Try, I also went to try.

O
OutSt 07.12.19

_ASHO
Not rolling, fired earlier upgradient ultrasound was off too

e
epldzhek 07.12.19

Nothing helps,a high priority does not work to put.

K
KARTE3 07.12.19

Shorter overhangs when you shoot with the machine, I increased the paging file and less began. And so the game restarted often necessary. License.

S
SpottySword 07.12.19

Game [redacted]. What she lacks?
I tried the file machine set, one figure, when shooting from the window crashes.
Tucked back on 4155 as OS recommends in the system 8GB.

M
Maksim Korotkov 07.12.19

You have to constantly be maintained, after the departure time you can shoot and no crashes, then crashes again, no matter the mission or you just ride

s
san.e4ka 07.12.19

OutSt
Exactly...Played 20 minutes like normal. I was relaxed - and then DEPARTURE ):

P
PopCorn_iZ 07.12.19

Maybe the problem is in the new patch?The first patch I don't remember what I got work blank screen a game while shooting from the car.Has anyone checked?

B
Bogdan Zelinskiy 07.12.19

PopCorn_iZ
no,I have 1 update started to fly to Mysia Safari area

V
Vak1ch 07.12.19

with this canoe was experienced 1 time. after a restart everything is fine

P
PopCorn_iZ 07.12.19

Let's wait for the patch?

S
Sergey Balyuk 07.12.19

maybe someone will help himself all day I suffer with this problem,but I consistently crashes when aiming out of the car after I walk the dog(chop). If not walking, no such problems.

B
Bogdan Zelinskiy 07.12.19

Sergey Baluk
here I drew attention to your words here and do the same before it all started vrodiby played with chop,mystery [redacted]