3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19 04:42 am

Litsuha or Pirates? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who is going to take Litsuhu or Pirates?
I personally think on this issue.
126 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeanFein 07.12.19

My God-cat, what people. The price of the game is miniscule. A week without school lunch times or once to go with friends to a bar. And he still thinks.

E
Efim Akolzin 07.12.19

SeanFein
or a week to eat cockroaches from under the sink in the Dorm -_-

S
SeanFein 07.12.19

Yefim Akolzin
Not so, dude. Look at it this way. You're now trying to get a higher education that is connected with certain difficulties. Solve difficulties, by the way, but not the essence. Someday you'll graduate and go to work (with a degree or not is not important) , and then you'll want to make your work worthy of pay. I think you understand.
PS. Living in the Dorm to die of hunger difficult. Well always there is a female Dorm (if telba not combined)

A
Alumiel 07.12.19

I probably will be determined a week after release. There are comments to read. If fit then buy, probably

R
Revan Reborn 07.12.19

Try the pirates, if the game is like, and then the license is definitely worth taking. And certainly it will be dlc if the game will come, then you can wait when all the additions will be released and you can take the license with all the add-ons.

S
Sadartha 07.12.19

participated in the beta test and think of nothing, only license.

B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19

I will start saving for the Incentive litsuhu )) screwed to the multiplayer pvp battles between co-op quests

B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19

In February wakes the sale of the incentive may be a discount on it will do

B
Borev 07.12.19

SeanFein
That's when he'll go to work and earn money, then you can buy litsuhi. )) And before that, a sort of charity from publishers. Because their blood get developed in the process of game development. But publishers have dibs on sales (except the cases when the publisher and developed in one person).

T
The_apathy 07.12.19

OFC torrent Edison, there is nothing to think.

W
Waffen 07.12.19

Let's see...I will look first opinions/reviews on YouTube and most likely will take a license... Or nothing at all.

S
SeanFein 07.12.19

Borev
You simplify the system. Over-simplifying.

K
Krrrva 07.12.19

Wait for release and then decide. The price of the game low but still in vain do not want to spend and then throw, the game is ambiguous

A
Agat7 07.12.19

First, we need to see what kind of game will succeed, and then decide to cost to pay developers for it or not.

x
xoen 07.12.19

Bad_Boss wrote:
Who is going to take Litsuhu or Pirates?
I personally think on this issue.
Everything is simple. If You have been watching this project since alpha, played, You like this gameplay like You already took or will take.
Otherwise, download, deliver, not master, remove.

And in this case even Denuvo will not. So the choice is solely yours and by Your tastes.

PS. Who cares - have long supported the ruble.

.Wolfgang 07.12.19

Pre-order the NG Zadar )

S
SergeyGad 07.12.19

I still just, licensed games buy only with a Russian voice acting. If the developers are not voiced the game, ie do not expect the Russian consumer pirates without question.

B
Bupycop 07.12.19

Bad_Boss
And you don't care? Or do you want the decision left people to join the flock and decide if all buy, then I buy if all spiratyat, then I will. You decide next, another useless stupid topic about.

T
TheReds1892 07.12.19

will wait for a discount and will take on Curling

S
Sativum 07.12.19

Download pirates. If you go to buy litsuhu