3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19 04:42 am

Litsuha or Pirates? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who is going to take Litsuhu or Pirates?
I personally think on this issue.
126 Comments
Sort by:
S
S4BZERO 07.12.19

I bought a license. Generally always buy a license.

N
Nik210 07.12.19

played in pirates of belcompany,went bought a license to the incentive, developed decent for this game, I will pass again, because many stocks have done

C
ConstantineK12 07.12.19

In my opinion the better license to take!

k
kityara35 07.12.19

Wait until it will bring to mind and discounts decently, and there you can buy.

S
Sha-R 07.12.19

S4BZERO
Downloaded game ever do not buy the game

D
Deadpool_Di 07.12.19

Passed the game on pirates, liked the game support the developers by buying the game :3

T
Tobius Key 07.12.19

awaited first release of money was not to chop pirates 2 hours, I realized that what was waiting for bought suggest the pirates first look like buy not like take away and think nothing

n
nahabin 07.12.19

Sorry Hatab - bought litsuhu!

n
nights00 07.12.19

Torrent edition DRM-free from gog'and considered litsuhoy or pirate?
On the one hand, money I did not pay. On the other, the license is the same, just without protection.

If I buy something on sale. To pay a Grand for a game where I from the first minute fell through textures, 2 hours of game time 5 die due to glitches, and in General. While they play and look. Some glitches funny. For example, in the evening at all, instead his eyes black holes.

s
sKard 07.12.19

After 60 hours of play on the Repack from Hatab bought litsuhu. And with the discount and pre-order bonus. Happy.

Y
Yaroslav Mishin 07.12.19

At the moment it is not necessary to download the game or buy it

A
Alerta 07.12.19

Have litsuhu.
Opinion is twofold.
On the one hand, the experience if playing in the beta with all its bugs. Sometimes I want to spit and throw for six months, the benefit of the renewal will be. On the other hand, seems to forgive the game these fucking bugs and continue, I wonder the same..... Drawn into a quest for the ears do not delay.
My score - XS =)

J
JockerSS 07.12.19

One of the few games that deserves litsuhi, even without multiplier.

c
cheeyz 07.12.19

JockerSS
seriously? would you buy a dried, moldy bread ?

m
marvin57 07.12.19

cheeyz wrote:
seriously? would you buy a dried, moldy bread ?
The comparison is inappropriate, I do the same at the beginning was criticized, but then we got it anyway, and buy very rarely-almost never.
Bugs sooner or later straighten, there will be mods and Addons, not the fashion now, and the normal game, Grifoni the atmosphere is pretty precious, I prefer the Witcher 3 racking -my personal, you can find a lot of cool, diverse. If in the woods for three skins of birds with one stone-so in a rush (nice op this forest to wander, hunting) -very well-Yes, bring take as in other games.
Pretty precious!!!

w
warr1or2 07.12.19

took litsuhu, I regret that threw the loot on it.

Y
Yaroslav Moskalenko 07.12.19

By far the litsuha, the game is made with soul, these games are now doing little but play should start after a dozen patches. In fact, the entire impression of the game ruining bugs in huge numbers . I honestly do not recall such zabagovannuyu game.

z
z8TiREX8z 07.12.19

By far the pirates, with the presence of a sea of bugs, and very poor optimization need to be complete ( for writing this comparison slapped a ban and will overwrite the comment the admins of the forum)

a
aist16 07.12.19

Professionals - Amateurs, machining of the game for General use
sometimes, more experienced than themselves game developers.
And they don't add bugs in the game, as crack only for her protection.
Usually that license that Repack, bugs are the same.
And their hard work and ability should be encouraged, though, by downloading Repack. :-)
Game development needs to pay all ISPs that sell Internet
they have a very big profit.
And for all those who want to play, the games should be free. IMHO

M
Marsel Kazan 07.12.19

z8TiREX8z
you probably did not know but to remove the DRM version of pirates which license is no different (thanks Gog)