3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19 04:42 am

Litsuha or Pirates? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who is going to take Litsuhu or Pirates?
I personally think on this issue.
126 Comments
Sort by:
M
Malenkiy Osminojek 07.12.19

Of course done, though immediately at the start will not take, wait a month, there is just patches catch up.

J
JonDocker 07.12.19

Bought,two hours for the dough is not going to go or pitch does not vitanet it back,now with it problems are not present. If pirates like it before(as it was with the same polychem) that will download the pirates, and again Testino. If the game will come,then of course we must take,do not understand these people who are playing,not buying. It's not people,it's scum.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.12.19

JonDocker
Games were worth a lot of money. So rarely buy them.

J
JonDocker 07.12.19

STANDS of Milivoje
1K is a lot of money? Don't even know where that kind of money to invest. Now an ordinary outlet to the supermarket is more expensive.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.12.19

JonDocker
Why 1k????

G
GeRR_Praetorian 07.12.19

JonDocker
Although I thing can buy a shitload of beer, and sucks cloud cigarettes. But if the game really mower is, then okay. For some reason I thought 2500 RUB
For 2500 you can get drunk on light in the trash) If the game sestakova decent and long enough, as the Witcher 3, and you can buy, but it cost not so expensive!

M
Mama Stiflera 07.12.19

First, buy litsuhu, and if you like it strong, then pirates will be able to download

P
POLKOVNIK2005 07.12.19

By far the pirates, please buy a license on sale. And vowed not to pre order after Andromeda.

u
usus 07.12.19

By far the pirates as possible to buy the game in which no blacks

p
pekabir 07.12.19

once a year, you and licensed to take. the benefit is not very much

d
dzhok 39 07.12.19

he thought about buying
but was stopped by not the price,it is the way of standards, and the gameplay itself!
I'm not fierce hardcore,there's also(judging by the videos),map-a rough,fight-hardcore, and wounds will not heal
potion between beats!
quest plus will not leave for a week,making a different,he will fail!!(((
so purely on that-I'll wait and watch for the release of the game

p
pekabir 07.12.19

Jock 39
decent games on the horizon do not see that really would like to buy. well, except that the purpose of that campaign will never let go

d
dzhok 39 07.12.19

pakaur
looked,Yes,it would be interesting)
but time, alas..(

you just have to sound like the current one game a year!))
the list of 7-8,down to 4-5
th 18g-XS
maybe zero)

D
Dimasik Pivasik 07.12.19

Here it is the audience of the pitch, discusses integral plus your platform... Pirates Mlyn him to download, or pay for labor... If You respect your platform, and grateful to the developer for the fact that he didn't forget about Your favorite pitch, and released his game for you, buy You, do not be greedy! Or tell the truth about the fact that on the pitch playing insolvent audience??? And then Noah's all, to sign a petition to throw when developers don't release a game on the pitch... of course I now kids will be flooded with proprietary Dizy, because to hear the truth not so nice:))

D
Den 07.12.19

Long broke, but did pre-order... Though with the money strained now, but faith in the game was above greed=) high hopes...

p
plg_unknown 07.12.19

when the preload will be? I want to play

A
Aslan Heron 07.12.19

I think it's possible to take a license, it's worth to support developers of RPGs in difficult times, times when Bioware pushed the bread to EA...

R
R_D_V 07.12.19

All the multiplayer piracy and be a pirate, why pay for something that you can take for free lol

s
sana9056 07.12.19

February 15, promise a large sale on steam. Like. Not exactly.

m
marat.haliloff 07.12.19

That inhibit the pirates) and the theme will download pirates on the PC if you like, but will slow down, buy a PS4.