3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19 04:42 am

Litsuha or Pirates? (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Who is going to take Litsuhu or Pirates?
I personally think on this issue.
126 Comments
Sort by:
E
EvgenyDMT 07.12.19

Bad_Boss
Better Pichu to take.

B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19

For example, in morovind oblivion I first played pirates then bought litsuhi but then the question will come out dlc will they pay and will not cost as much as the game itself depends on the developers. If they have promised free DLS that litsuha without talking convenient than every time to download the torrents it is better to update through steam.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 07.12.19

after the release to buy, when more VIDOS is..and then look at the current, slow, worth the wait in every video only 1на1 it is unclear where the array of battle, about the animation in General am silent

B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19

Since this is the first game Warhorse Studios, you can't predict the price of the supplements, but one of the founders of the company former employee of 2K czech's Daniel Vavra, the writer designer of mafia and mafia 2 the second Supplement is paid. It does not give 100% guarantee that and then wakes up like that, but just more I'm hooked.

B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19

But the price of the game is not great and they need to find a source on what to feed their rug rats and ride to the resorts so it is quite possible paid dlc

Z
Zhizn dermo 07.12.19

As always repak from Hatab.

B
Bad_Boss 07.12.19

Hatab does not fail ))

P
Pet Sematary 07.12.19

Play in a licensed.

G
Godulon 07.12.19

buy only the top or the network usually download from torrents

S
Setesh 07.12.19

pirates will come GOTI, then buy it on sale (unless you like the game)

G
Godulon 07.12.19

I still shake my pirates check esle interesting buy

d
dmn0103 07.12.19

after a disastrous Mafia3, Mirrors Edge Catalyst I vowed not to buy litsuhu for pre-order, only after testing on the pirates decide to buy so bought all the GTA(except 1 and 2), the Witcher, Assassin's Creed Origins bought only after the less positive reviews, although it's not for the Witcher 3.

B
BioGen 07.12.19

First, the pirates try, not much.

R
Rz24 07.12.19

Definitely pirate such a curve and oblique

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 07.12.19

multiplayer - buy
single torrent
... multiplayer not playing

300_BTR 07.12.19

Licenses have more advantages compared to the pirates. No need to bother with the installation, but suddenly that's going to take. And licensed games trying to make more accessible. Protection against hacking of games to improve. Option on the pirates,only if there is no possibility to buy a license. Yes, and normally you can only play in single. License is much more profitable.

p
plg_unknown 07.12.19

Of course the incentive is to buy and beat all the achievements

S
StormX07 07.12.19

in Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven - we started to play for the Taxi driver
in Kingdom Come: Deliverance - let's start to play for the Blacksmith

Daniel Vavra (Daniel Vávra),
Spoiler

the price tag on the PC version

Publisher in Russia Buka

K
Karl_Smith 07.12.19

Where gamazavr takes the keys that sells for 200 cheaper?

G
Ghostblade 07.12.19

Litsuha on pay per 1K